Trump pardons Michael Flynn..................

I don't post them for you idiots....I post them for others who also see how stupid you are, to reinforce my 100% factual cases.
No you don't. You post them to soothe yourself and to hear your insane nonsense repeated back to you. Which is probably a stretch, since i would bet a steak dinner you never watched that video. What you are doing is furiously googling for agreeable headlines and video titles to articles you never read and videos you never watched, then trying to present them as the reasons you reached your conclusions. Which is just so laughably dishonest and transparent...just scream "I am a fraud!" and save yourself some time.
You post lies on this forum to distract yourself from your all consuming desire to start fires in buildings where people are living.

lol he pardoned a guy who plead guilty no less. Cue the Trumptards on this board who will blindly defend the move even though it’s not like they cared much about the guy otherwise.
Do some homework boy.
Watching CNN and Fox doesn't count.
They're lazy. Today's version of journalism consists of going to Wikipedia and copying a link.

They did, turd.
Nope. Someone lied to you.
Yep. you did.
I know what Flynn said and I know it was a lie.

Its ridiculous to deny it.
Please quote the lie for us.
FBI concluded Flynn wasn't an agent of Russia and didn't believe he was trying to lie, notes show

Here's a clue for you, moron: You can't claim that someone is lying if they say the don't remember something. You can't read a person's mind, so you have no idea what they can remember and what they can't remember.

I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 2, 2017
What does his actions during the transition have to do with anything? He lied to the FBI about his meetings with the Russian ambassador and what was discussed with said ambassador.
The FBI admitted that Flynn didn't lie. They admitted that Flynn was pressured to confess to a lie. That's why they withdrew all charges.
PolitiFact - No, the FBI did not say Michael Flynn did not lie, as Donald Trump said
The agents who interviewed him said he didn't lie, you fucking moron.
I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 2, 2017
What does his actions during the transition have to do with anything? He lied to the FBI about his meetings with the Russian ambassador and what was discussed with said ambassador.
The FBI admitted that Flynn didn't lie. They admitted that Flynn was pressured to confess to a lie. That's why they withdrew all charges.
PolitiFact - No, the FBI did not say Michael Flynn did not lie, as Donald Trump said
The agents who interviewed him said he didn't lie, you fucking moron.

'But apparently Flynn didn’t appear flustered or nervous when he lied to the FBI. A partially redacted FBI memo — known as a 302 — states that the FBI agents said Flynn "did not give any indicators of deception." During Michael Flynn’s sentencing phase, the special counsel reiterated the agents’ impression.

This seems to be the basis for Trump’s claim. But Trump’s selective reading gives a false impression itself.

Lawyers for the special counsel’s office said Flynn’s seemingly guileless demeanor did not change the fact that he was lying — which Flynn himself admitted.'

They did, turd.
Yep. you did.

FBI concluded Flynn wasn't an agent of Russia and didn't believe he was trying to lie, notes show

Here's a clue for you, moron: You can't claim that someone is lying if they say the don't remember something. You can't read a person's mind, so you have no idea what they can remember and what they can't remember.
You can't claim that someone is lying if they say the don't remember something.}}}}
But what if the person says they have the greatest of memories and then says I forgot 50 times when asked questions ?/ What if that dumb fn racist is Trump??

They did, turd.
Yep. you did.

So he didn't remember secretly meeting with that Russian ambassador?..(chuckle)

'But apparently Flynn didn’t appear flustered or nervous when he lied to the FBI. A partially redacted FBI memo — known as a 302 — states that the FBI agents said Flynn "did not give any indicators of deception." During Michael Flynn’s sentencing phase, the special counsel reiterated the agents’ impression.

This seems to be the basis for Trump’s claim. But Trump’s selective reading gives a false impression itself.

Lawyers for the special counsel’s office said Flynn’s seemingly guileless demeanor did not change the fact that he was lying — which Flynn himself admitted.'
Get off here with this bullshit.
January 5th , 2017.

You can't claim that someone is lying if they say the don't remember something.}}}}
But what if the person says they have the greatest of memories and then says I forgot 50 times when asked questions ?/ What if that dumb fn racist is Trump??

You're thinking of Bill Loathing the Militay Clinton in his depositions.
You can download his deposition on the Monica Lewinsky scandal, which the lying liar expressly denied: "I did not have an affair with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

Here's the link to the deposition:

Now if you cut and paste the entire deposition to Word, you can search and confirm that Lying Loathe The Military Clinton said:
I don’t remember – 68 times
I don’t recall – 8 times
I don’t know – 65 times.

As for your mendacity regarding racism, this:

Who's the next Leftist wishing to have both left cheeks of his ass handed to him?

You can download his deposition on the Monica Lewinsky scandal, which the lying liar expressly denied: "I did not have an affair with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

Now if you cut and paste the entire deposition to Word, you can search and confirm that Lying Loathe The Military Clinton said:
I don’t recall – 8 times
I don’t know – 65 times.

Who's the next Leftist wishing to have both left cheeks of his ass handed to him?
How did Clinton get dragged into this??

Trump does the right thing by pardoning Gen. Flynn.

“The case was so embarrassing that the Department of Justice eventually intervened and dropped the prosecution. That did nothing to quell the fury of the vindictive Judge Emmet Sullivan, who decided to soldier on as both prosecutor and judge in his effort to nail Gen. Flynn. All that comes to an end today.”​

Sullivan has been an embarrassment to the judiciary.

I don’t recall – 8 times
I don’t know – 65 times.

So Clinton didn't want to admit to an affair and lied about it is equal to your trump scumbags 100's of lies, his denying help from Russia in our elections ?

I don’t recall – 8 times
I don’t know – 65 times.

When they don't have shit they bring up Bill or hill

Just heard this on the news. Trump said he was thinking about it, and now he's gone and done it. Flynn has just received a full pardon from Trump.

He just tweeted that he granted Flynn a full pardon a few minutes ago.
He not only deserves a Full Pardon, he deserves to sue James Comey, McCabe etc for Millions in damages.

It was total BS. They charged Flynn on a technicality: what he "lied" about wasn't like he was covering up for anything nefarious, just something he felt was no one else's business and wasn't germane to the FBI's line of questioning.

Hillary lied about 10,000X more that was harmful to the nation and the bitch walked free.

Do you have any evidence of what it was that Hillary lied about? Comey said she was forthcoming and truthful. All of the fact checkers said that Hillary lied the least of all of the Democrats.

Republicans have said for 30 years that Hillary lies, but they've never presented any evidence that she does. They also say she's a criminal, but they can never find evidence of that either.

Republicans lie. It's all they have. Their policies are such failures that they can't run on their record, so they smear their opponents and lie.
Impeach that motherfucker Biden.

For what high crime or misdemeanor?
Whatever. You fucking trash can dish it out, now learn to take it.

We're not the fucking trash who voted for a criminally corrupt President

HEY DUNGEONLADY,

I'm sick and tired of always hearing about all these "crimes" supposedly committed! Where are they? Give us the LIST! Tell us why Trump hasn't been even charged or convicted? Are they just in your mind? When it comes to Hillary (especially), I can point to SPECIFIC ACTS that are criminal where REAL CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS were begun (then buried away for political convenience) that many others do hard jail time for. And YOU VOTED FOR HER!

Same thing with Obumma. Crimes, crimes, crimes. And you voted for him. Then there is Biden. You don't even want to HEAR about those! And you voted for him too! Who the hell are you to bitch about a guy whom you can't even NAME his crimes much less point to a single criminal investigation or conviction while YOU VOTE FOR people who are easily WORSE.

Is there one democrat out there who's NOT a total hypocrite?

I don’t recall – 8 times
I don’t know – 65 times.

So Clinton didn't want to admit to an affair and lied about it is equal to your trump scumbags 100's of lies, his denying help from Russia in our elections ?
Fake News. Biden stole the Election. Biden tried to destroy Flynn and failed. Biden's always been a failure, he will be a failure as an illegitimate president.

OH, NOW DEMOCRATS CARE ABOUT LEGITIMACY:

“But none of Trump’s antics justify the Democrats and their partisans for how they have acted for two decades, nor does it excuse their insistence today on pretending that none of this ever happened. Oh, but they tell us today: We didn’t do exactly the same things as Trump, and we had reasons. So even the people who claim that they never said Bush or Trump were illegitimate presidents who stole their elections will, at the drop of a hat, still claim that they were right that Bush and Trump were illegitimate presidents who stole their elections. Pardon me if I don’t think any of these people actually take any of their rhetoric about legitimacy seriously. They’ve done it for years, they’re not sorry, and we all know they’ll do it again next time.”​

I don’t recall – 8 times
I don’t know – 65 times.

When they don't have shit they bring up Bill or hill
Yup..

Forum List

Back