Trump pardons Michael Flynn..................

Democrats are domestic enemies of the United States of America.

Or.....we're as American as you are. And there are more of us than there are of you.
You haven't got a clue what being American is all about. Numbers mean absolutely nothing.

Sure I do. I've been an American all my life. And we're as American as you are.

As for numbers meaning absolutely nothing, I have a three word response:

President-Elect Biden.
Naw, real Americans believe in free speech, Liberty, hard work, obeying immigration laws, low taxes. Winning by cheating isn't American.

A real American believes whatever they 'd like. That's the beauty of America.

And what cheating? Or do you think being a sore loser is what 'real Americans' do?
Nope, a real American believes in obeying the law. Democrats cheated, they're masters at it.

What cheating? Again, your conception of a 'real American' involves a lot of whining, a lot of losing, and a lot of conspiracy.

That's not the American I know and love.
What about supporting illegal immigration? That isn't being a real American.

Accepting election results certainly is!

So, are you a Real American?
You support illegal immigration. That means you're a cheater and cheaters never win.

I support our election results. As would any real American.
You're dishonest and a fraud.

Or....I'm a real American that supports our democratic processes.

And doesn't need the silly conspiracy binkie you have to suckle on to process the election results.
Yes, you're a real american queer who supports a swindle and flushing this nation down the toilet

Or.....we're as American as you are. And there are more of us than there are of you.
You haven't got a clue what being American is all about. Numbers mean absolutely nothing.

President-Elect Biden.
Naw, real Americans believe in free speech, Liberty, hard work, obeying immigration laws, low taxes. Winning by cheating isn't American.

And what cheating? Or do you think being a sore loser is what 'real Americans' do?
Nope, a real American believes in obeying the law. Democrats cheated, they're masters at it.

What cheating? Again, your conception of a 'real American' involves a lot of whining, a lot of losing, and a lot of conspiracy.

You support illegal immigration. That means you're a cheater and cheaters never win.

You support a swindle.

What swindle?
The so-called election where Biden forged 10 million votes.

President-Elect Biden.

And doesn't need the silly conspiracy binkie you have to suckle on to process the election results.
Yes, you're a real american queer who supports a swindle and flushing this nation down the toilet

Or....I've just read our election results. And find them far more credible than I do you.

As would any rational person.

Skylar is a big fag pussy who shows up in this forum every four years

Or.....I'm just someone who can read the actual election results.

Which puts me head and shoulders above your ilk.
You're a sucker who swallows fraud. You're promoting it.

What fraud?
700,000 fake mail-in votes in PA, for one.

What 700,00 fake mail in votes in PA?

Show us the evidence.
haven't you heard? There were 700,000 more mail-in votes recieved than ballot requests.

President-Elect Biden.

You support a swindle.

What swindle?

In your imagination? Remember, you're making your silly conspiracy up as you type it.

President-Elect Biden.

Or....I've just read our election results. And find them far more credible than I do you.

No one is surprised that you find an obvious swindle to be credible.

President-Elect Biden.

You support a swindle.

What swindle?

In your imagination? Remember, you're making your silly conspiracy up as you type it.
There's nothing silly about the fact that the "results" are impossible.

What fraud?

Show us the evidence.
haven't you heard? There were 700,000 more votes recieved than ballot requests.
Says who?

Correct, and everyone knows it. Once again the Democrats here play their fake outrage and ignorance of what really happened. Democrats are evil twisted vipers.

That pretty much sums up the entire Democrat Party:
  • Taking False Credit for things other people did.
  • Placing False Blame for things they are responsible for.
  • Mocking False Rage from crimes suffered they were never victim of.
  • Claiming False Charges against others for things never happened.
  • Making False Promises for things they never plan to deliver.
Another way to put is "lie, lie, lie, lie, lie."

What fraud?

Show us the evidence.
haven't you heard? There were 700,000 more votes recieved than ballot requests.
Says who?
Anyone who can add and subtract says so, moron.

President-Elect Biden.

Or.....the States tallies of cast ballots are superb evidence of election results, used to determine every presidential election for generations.

And you citing yourself is meaningless gibberjabber, determining nothing.

Our sources are not equal.

President-Elect Biden.

You support a swindle.

What swindle?

Says you, citing you.

Again, your source sucks.

Meanwhile, the state's tallies of cast ballots are superb evidence of election outcomes we've used every 4 years for generation after generation.

President-Elect Biden.

You support a swindle.

What swindle?

Says you, citing you.

Meanwhile, the state's tallies of cast ballots are superb evidence of election outcomes we've used every 4 years for generation after generation.

It was all revealed in a hearing in PA today, moron. By "the state" you mean a gang of criminals. We've never before used the methods that were used for this election. Virtually everything you post is a flatout lie.

President-Elect Biden.

Or.....the States tallies of cast ballots are superb evidence of election results, used to determine every presidential election for generations.

The are evidence of fraud. The so-called "tallies" are numerical impossibilities.

President-Elect Biden.

You support a swindle.

What swindle?

Says you, citing you.

Says state election offcials at an official hearing in PA today where they state refused to certify this fraudulent election.

President-Elect Biden.

You support a swindle.

What swindle?

Says you, citing you.

It was all revealed in a hearing in PA today, moron. By "the state" you mean a gang of criminals. We've never before used the methods that were used for this election. Virtually everything you post is a flatout lie.

And by 'revealed', you mean someone just said the accusation out loud?

Or do you have actual evidence to back up the claim?

President-Elect Biden.

The are evidence of fraud. The so-called "tallies" are numerical impossibilities.

Says you, citing you.

Do you have anything more than you citing yourself? If so, please present it.

President-Elect Biden.

You support a swindle.

What swindle?

Says you, citing you.

No, I mean that state election officials admitted that were 700,000 more ballots returned than ballot requests sent out. That was only one of the statistical impossibilities.

President-Elect Biden.

Says you, citing you.

Do you have anything more than you citing yourself? If so, please present it.
You keep saying that an I keep shoving it down your imbecile yap.

President-Elect Biden.

You support a swindle.

What swindle?

Says you, citing you.

No, I mean that state election officials admitted that were 700,000 more ballots returned than ballot requests sent out. That was only one of the statistical impossibilities.

Which State official said this? Because I'm pretty sure you're quoting Gulliani.

This from the source that you're most likely apeing:

So it wasn't a state official. It was Rudy Gulliani that said this. But is Rudy a reliable source? Mostly likely, no. As of October 19th, about 2 weeks before the election, there were 2.8 million requests for mail in ballots:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back