Trump pardons Michael Flynn..................

Democrats are domestic enemies of the United States of America.

Or.....we're as American as you are. And there are more of us than there are of you.
You haven't got a clue what being American is all about. Numbers mean absolutely nothing.
Skylar is a big fag pussy who shows up in this forum every four years

Or.....I'm just someone who can read the actual election results.

Which puts me head and shoulders above your ilk.
You're a sucker who swallows fraud. You're promoting it.

Or.....we're as American as you are. And there are more of us than there are of you.
You haven't got a clue what being American is all about. Numbers mean absolutely nothing.

Sure I do. I've been an American all my life. And we're as American as you are.

As for numbers meaning absolutely nothing, I have a three word response:

President-Elect Biden.
Naw, real Americans believe in free speech, Liberty, hard work, obeying immigration laws, low taxes. Winning by cheating isn't American.

A real American believes whatever they 'd like. That's the beauty of America.

And what cheating? Or do you think being a sore loser is what 'real Americans' do?
Nope, a real American believes in obeying the law. Democrats cheated, they're masters at it.

What cheating? Again, your conception of a 'real American' involves a lot of whining, a lot of losing, and a lot of conspiracy.

That's not the American I know and love.
What about supporting illegal immigration? That isn't being a real American.

Accepting election results certainly is!

So, are you a Real American?
You support illegal immigration. That means you're a cheater and cheaters never win.

President-Elect Biden.
Naw, real Americans believe in free speech, Liberty, hard work, obeying immigration laws, low taxes. Winning by cheating isn't American.

And what cheating? Or do you think being a sore loser is what 'real Americans' do?
Nope, a real American believes in obeying the law. Democrats cheated, they're masters at it.

What cheating? Again, your conception of a 'real American' involves a lot of whining, a lot of losing, and a lot of conspiracy.

You support illegal immigration. That means you're a cheater and cheaters never win.

I support our election results. As would any real American.

What fraud?

President-Elect Biden.

You're dishonest and a fraud.

What fraud?
700,000 fake mail-in votes in PA, for one.

President-Elect Biden.

You support a swindle.

President-Elect Biden.

Or....I'm a real American that supports our democratic processes.

And doesn't need the silly conspiracy binkie you have to suckle on to process the election results.

President-Elect Biden.

You support a swindle.

What swindle?

President Trump has granted Michael Flynn a full pardon hope he enjoys his Thanksgiving without this garbage hanging over his head anymore.
Trump pardons Michael Flynn

A traitor to the United States, pardoned another traitor to the United States?

Nobody saw that coming.

Maybe he can get a job at Fox now, because his reputation as a General officer, and his character are forever flawed, and that he can't be pardoned for. And now that the pardon is issued, he can't clear his name because the pardon infers guilt.

As for Trump, that pardon can be used as evidence of obstruction of justice, as part of the Mueller investigation. And he can't pardon that away either.

How ironic it would be if Trump is the only one that ends up in prison, while all of his minions are pardoned.

You Trump humpers don't think things through very well, do you? Oh well, that's what makes you Trump humpers.

Furthermore, once you accept a pardon, this is an admission of guilt in the original matter. So Trump pardoning Flynn is proof positive of Flynn's guilt. And if you are called as a witness in court in a related matter, you cannot claim the 5th Amendment - you have to answer the question. That's why Nixon never pardoned any of his co-conspirators.

If Trump goes on to pardon Manifort, Bannon Stone and the rest, and he is charged with any related crimes, the people he pardoned can be compelled to testify against him. Trump shoots himself in the foot again.

What fraud?
700,000 fake mail-in votes in PA, for one.

What 700,00 fake mail in votes in PA?

Show us the evidence.

President Trump has granted Michael Flynn a full pardon hope he enjoys his Thanksgiving without this garbage hanging over his head anymore.

Nobody saw that coming.

Maybe he can get a job at Fox now, because his reputation as a General officer, and his character are forever flawed, and that he can't be pardoned for. And now that the pardon is issued, he can't clear his name because the pardon infers guilt.

As for Trump, that pardon can be used as evidence of obstruction of justice, as part of the Mueller investigation. And he can't pardon that away either.

How ironic it would be if Trump is the only one that ends up in prison, while all of his minions are pardoned.

You Trump humpers don't think things through very well, do you? Oh well, that's what makes you Trump humpers.

Furthermore, once you accept a pardon, this is an admission of guilt in the original matter. So Trump pardoning Flynn is proof positive of Flynn's guilt. And if you are called as a witness in court in a related matter, you cannot claim the 5th Amendment - you have to answer the question. That's why Nixon never pardoned any of his co-conspirators.

If Trump goes on to pardon Manifort, Bannon Stone and the rest, and he is charged with any related crimes, the people he pardoned can be compelled to testify against him. Trump shoots himself in the foot again.

Flynn hasn't accepted the pardon yet. It must be presented in court before it can be regarded.

And then its an admission of guilt.

President-Elect Biden.

And doesn't need the silly conspiracy binkie you have to suckle on to process the election results.
You support illegal immigration. Cheater. Troll.

President-Elect Biden.

You support illegal immigration. Cheater. Troll.

I support our democratic institutions.

Which by your own standards, makes me more of a 'Real American' than you.

Just heard this on the news. Trump said he was thinking about it, and now he's gone and done it. Flynn has just received a full pardon from Trump.

He just tweeted that he granted Flynn a full pardon a few minutes ago.
lol he pardoned a guy who plead guilty no less. Cue the Trumptards on this board who will blindly defend the move even though it’s not like they cared much about the guy otherwise.
Flynn took a plea bargain after the Obama DOJ bankrupted him and was threatening to go after his son. If you were a father, what would you do?
Oh gee what a convenient explanation. That poor baby! He’s such a victim! Why is everyone such a meanie to republicans!

Just heard this on the news. Trump said he was thinking about it, and now he's gone and done it. Flynn has just received a full pardon from Trump.

lol he pardoned a guy who plead guilty no less. Cue the Trumptards on this board who will blindly defend the move even though it’s not like they cared much about the guy otherwise.
Flynn took a plea bargain after the Obama DOJ bankrupted him and was threatening to go after his son. If you were a father, what would you do?
Oh gee what a convenient explanation. That poor baby! He’s such a victim! Why is everyone such a meanie to republicans!

Yeah, the 'Head Down, Ass Up' conservative party is always looking for a new 8-ball gag to bite down on.

Nobody saw that coming.

If they accept the pardon. If they don't, then they aren't compelled.

The USSC actually had a case about exactly this. Burdick, I think.

He not only deserves a Full Pardon, he deserves to sue James Comey, McCabe etc for Millions in damages.

It was total BS. They charged Flynn on a technicality: what he "lied" about wasn't like he was covering up for anything nefarious, just something he felt was no one else's business and wasn't germane to the FBI's line of questioning.

Hillary lied about 10,000X more that was harmful to the nation and the bitch walked free.

Last edited:

He not only deserves a Full Pardon, he deserves to sue James Comey, McCabe etc for Millions in damages.

It was total BS. They charged Flynn on a technicality: what he "lied" about wasn't like he was covering up for anything nefarious, just something he felt was no one else's business and wasn't germane to the FBI's line of questioning.

Hillary lied abut 10,000X more that was harmful to the nation and the bitch walked free.
Correct, and everyone knows it. Once again the Democrats here play their fake outrage and ignorance of what really happened. Democrats are evil twisted vipers.

Forum List

Back