Trump pardons Michael Flynn..................

Actually you have to see what Trump pardoned Flynn for. Just for lying to the FBI, or for all the other crimes that Flynn admitted to in his plea bargain?
You libs are really going to blow a gasket when all of the others persecuted by the Deep State during the past 4 years get their pardons.
I say pardon away.

Because even the USSC ruled that pardons carry the presumption of guilt.

Even pardon is just Trumps way of saying the person was actually GUILTY.

Well duh. Flynn admitted, in court and under oath, that he commited every crime he was charged with.

Twice.
After threats to his family.
Where have we heard of people being threatened before? Hmmm.

Says who? That would be Sidney Powell....that same woman that gave us this fact-free conspiracy turd:

"Georgia is probably going to be the first state I'm going to blow up ... and Mr. Kemp and the Secretary of State need to go with it because they're in on the Dominion scam. ... Another benefit Dominion was created to reward is what I would call election insurance, that's why Hugo Chavez had it created in the first place. I also wonder where he got the technology, where it actually came from because I think it's him or ... the CIA."

Back in reality, Flynn admitted in court to every crime he was charged with.

There will be no lawsuits that go anywhere. Flynn obliterated even the possibility with his pleas in court.
More proof of what a dumbfuck you are. It was all over the place when Mule-er and his law breaking pals threatened Flynn’s son to get a confession. That’s illegal in our country dope. Confessions under duress are not valid. Try taking a grade school course and learning something.

Says Flynn's attorney....Sidney Powell. The same batshit loving gal that gave us this piece of blithering delusion:

""Georgia is probably going to be the first state I'm going to blow up ... and Mr. Kemp and the Secretary of State need to go with it because they're in on the Dominion scam. ... Another benefit Dominion was created to reward is what I would call election insurance, that's why Hugo Chavez had it created in the first place. I also wonder where he got the technology, where it actually came from because I think it's him or ... the CIA.""

So we have an attorney with a history of making shit up, making a claim she never backed up

Vs.

And Flynn's confession of guilt, in court:

"Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11, the United States of America and the defendant, MICHAEL T. FLYNN, stipulate and agree that the following facts are true and accurate....

The defendant, MICHAEL T. FLYNN, who served as a surrogate and national security advisor for the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump ("Campaign"), as a senior member of President-Elect Trump's Transition Team ("Presidential Transition Team"), and as the National Security Advisor to President Trump, made materially false statements and omissions during an interview with the Federal Bureau of Investigation ("FBI") on January 24, 2017, in Washington, D.C. At the time of the interview, the FBI had an open investigation into the Government of Russia's ("Russia") efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, including the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Campaign and Russia, and whether there was any coordination between the Campaign and Russia's efforts."

Why would anyone ignore Flynn's own admission of guilt and accept the word of an attorney that has a history of making shit up.....backed by nothing?
Parroting the same bullshit time after time makes you look dumber than usual. The stories about Mule-er the senile and his merry band of idiots threatening Flynn was out long beforehand Powell come to the case loser. Confession under duress is still not legal. In other words, you are a liar who can go fuck yourself. Try again. I’ll gladly bitch slap you again.

And by 'parroting', you mean directly quoting Flynn admitting to every crime he was charged with?
Keep ignoring the under duress and with threats made to his family moron. Try again loser. You truly are a fucking brain dead moron.

At some point people that are that level of brain dead, have to simply be moved on from.

Democrats are domestic enemies of the United States of America.

Or.....we're as American as you are. And there are more of us than there are of you.
You haven't got a clue what being American is all about. Numbers mean absolutely nothing.

Sure I do. I've been an American all my life. And we're as American as you are.

As for numbers meaning absolutely nothing, I have a three word response:

President-Elect Biden.

Or.....we're as American as you are. And there are more of us than there are of you.
You haven't got a clue what being American is all about. Numbers mean absolutely nothing.

President-Elect Biden.
You're as American as a goose stepping Nazi. You despise everything this nation stands for.

That one is counting millions of key strokes as Americans.

Or.....you've made up a silly conspiracy backed by nothing as a binkie to suckle on as you self-soothe after Biden's victory....and Trump's humiliating loss.

See, adults can deal with the world the way it is. Conservatives have to imagine conspiracies to pretend the world is the way they wish it were.

And three words demonstrate the absurdity of their attempt:

President-Elect Biden.

Skylar is a big fag pussy who shows up in this forum every four years

Or.....I'm just someone who can read the actual election results.

Which puts me head and shoulders above your ilk.

President-Elect Biden.
Naw, real Americans believe in free speech, Liberty, hard work, obeying immigration laws, low taxes. Winning by cheating isn't American.

President-Elect Biden.
Naw, real Americans believe in free speech, Liberty, hard work, obeying immigration laws, low taxes. Winning by cheating isn't American.

A real American believes whatever they 'd like. That's the beauty of America.

And what cheating? Or do you think being a sore loser is what 'real Americans' do?

President-Elect Biden.

And what cheating? Or do you think being a sore loser is what 'real Americans' do?
Nope, a real American believes in obeying the law. Democrats cheated, they're masters at it.

President-Elect Biden.

Nope, a real American believes in obeying the law. Democrats cheated, they're masters at it.

What cheating? Again, your conception of a 'real American' involves a lot of whining, a lot of losing, and a lot of conspiracy.

That's not the American I know and love.

President-Elect Biden.

What cheating? Again, your conception of a 'real American' involves a lot of whining, a lot of losing, and a lot of conspiracy.

What about supporting illegal immigration? That isn't being a real American.

President-Elect Biden.
Real Americans don't want statues of our war heroes torn down.

President-Elect Biden.

What about supporting illegal immigration? That isn't being a real American.

Accepting election results certainly is!

So, are you a Real American?

President-Elect Biden.
Real Americans don't want statues of our war heroes torn down.

You mean those traitors to our nation who murdered tens of thousand of Americans in defense of slavery?

Smiling...was Benedict Arnold a 'war hero' too?

Just heard this on the news. Trump said he was thinking about it, and now he's gone and done it. Flynn has just received a full pardon from Trump.

He just tweeted that he granted Flynn a full pardon a few minutes ago.
lol he pardoned a guy who plead guilty no less. Cue the Trumptards on this board who will blindly defend the move even though it’s not like they cared much about the guy otherwise.
Flynn took a plea bargain after the Obama DOJ bankrupted him and was threatening to go after his son. If you were a father, what would you do?

Just heard this on the news. Trump said he was thinking about it, and now he's gone and done it. Flynn has just received a full pardon from Trump.

He just tweeted that he granted Flynn a full pardon a few minutes ago.
lol he pardoned a guy who plead guilty no less. Cue the Trumptards on this board who will blindly defend the move even though it’s not like they cared much about the guy otherwise.
Flynn took a plea bargain after the Obama DOJ bankrupted him and was threatening to go after his son. If you were a father, what would you do?

Says who?

Remember, you're merely apeing an accusation made by batshit crazy Sidney Powell. And she could never back that claim up with evidence.

Meanwhile, we have Flynn admitting to every crime he was accused of.

Baseless accusation vs. sworn confession. That's not terribly complicated.

Forum List

Back