Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

I do in oh so many ways (snicker), and that is what a good accountant will do for you.

Anyone who wants to pay more can send it in.

But anything Trump does is
Orange Man Bad

Actually, Trump paid his taxes. Lots of tax. The $750 is another lie. That was merely the balance left over between what his preparers estimated and had already paid over the year and the IRS's final calculation.

Just another leftwing lie by the NYT and democrats hoping to damage Trump before the truth gets out.
Another Trump expert you are. What will you say when he leaves office broke and in jail?

No, I just follow the news and threads in this forum, not just the ones who tell you what you want to hear. What will I say? I guess we will need to wait and see first if Trump ever actually goes to jail.

Then I guess we will need to ask how it is Trump went to jail while so many around him, Hillary, Obumma, others committing far worse things NEVER DO?
Some on this board say Trump shouldn't reveal his taxes. I, like many, would agree that he should show the US citizens (and the world) he is on the up and up.

Someone could reveal the truth. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Agree?

Let's face it: The real reason the left is in such a tizzy for Trump's taxes, is that they're 110% sure they'll find a link to Putin. That alone is the sole reason. They've been barking up that tree since the day he and Melania came down the escalator.
If Trump revealed his taxes are you saying you wouldn't look at them?
Maybe the truth is something you don't care about.

Why would I even look at them? Don't care, no way, no how.

I didn't hire him to put up a building for me, I hired him to straighten out my country and undo the decades of damage the left has done to it.

And he's doing a wonderful job.
"Why would I even look at them?"

Hell if I know why you would. Hmmm... Maybe you don't want to know. Not even curious. LOL
This thread is about his taxes. Correct me if it isn't.

I care even less. Trump draws a salary of $400,000 per year, which he donates. After the next four years are over, he will have donated $3.2 million dollars to various federal agencies.

The tax-monkeys who have their panties in a bunch over his taxes, can kindly fuck off.

"The tax-monkeys who have their panties in a bunch over his taxes, can kindly fuck off."
No need to get mad while going off topic.

Who's "mad"?

I typed that with a smile on my face and a song in my heart. :biggrin:
You don't like the truth, I am assuming. The NYT headline said "chronic" and that word describes many that support the biggest lying president ever.
Trump should cop to the accusation concerning the NYT story. Not by denying it.

"During the 2016 Republican primary, polling showed that Trump supporters were bamboozled by “The Apprentice,” mistaking the fictional Trump of the “reality” TV show for the real Trump, a repeated business failure with a series of bankruptcies under his belt. To this day, about half of Americans still believe that Trump is a competent steward of the American economy, despite the worst downturn since the Great Depression, because they mistook a character he played on TV for the real thing. Trump has boosted this lie about his business acumen by concealing decades of his tax returns so that he could claim to be a successful billionaire without being fact-checked by his own accountants."

I love this quote. Absolutely love it. Sums up the Deplorables to a T. "...that 40 to 42% of Americans will stand by their man, no matter how bad things get, so long as he keeps hating the same people they hate."
Sweet. Both Trump and we hate Democrats. And as long as Trump keeps shoving a baseball bat 4 feet up your asses, we will keep right on LOVING him.

I typed that with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.
You don't like the truth, I am assuming.

Fine, take your GARBAGE MEDIA that ascribes Trump's success in business with RACISM and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS. How dare you come on here peddling your rubbish as "the truth" when it's all based on the lie that Trump only pays $750 a year in taxes and that he is going under. Worst of all, shove your assertion that he is the "most lyingest president ever" which not only is another bold faced lie but is only scored by yet one more TDS-inflicted fake news media outlet peddling your fiction.

YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE

And when Trump wins in November, just remember that:

• YOU created Trump
  • YOU put him in office
  • and YOUR pathetic unending bullshit drove his reelection.

Thank You.
Show us toobie... the truth. Bet you can't.

I typed that with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.
You don't like the truth, I am assuming.

Fine, take your GARBAGE MEDIA that ascribes Trump's success in business with RACISM and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS. How dare you come on here peddling your rubbish as "the truth" when it's all based on the lie that Trump only pays $750 a year in taxes and that he is going under. Worst of all, shove your assertion that he is the "most lyingest president ever" which not only is another bold faced lie but is only scored by yet one more TDS-inflicted fake news media outlet peddling your fiction.

YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE

And when Trump wins in November, just remember that:

• YOU created Trump
  • YOU put him in office
  • and YOUR pathetic unending bullshit drove his reelection.

Thank You.
Another one that gets all mad. LOL

The tax-monkeys who have their panties in a bunch over his taxes, can kindly fuck off.
...with him seeing that 'donated' salary as a election gimmick.

Now you're claiming it really isn't donated? Is that kinda like your mind-numbing crap that he isn't really 'legitimate?'

If you weren't a total flaming panic of a brain-dead useful idiot of the Left, you'd know that Trump wasn't the one to originally leak that he donates his salary, the MSM was! And it came out LONG AGO, after already being elected, so how did it become an "election gimmick?"

Never mind. It was rhetorical. Your answer could only make you sound even worse.

Trump.

But I voted for his platform, not his assets.
100% of truly wealthy politicians are pro-themselves and anti-American so I really don't give shit about your input.

I'm the king of England and am worth $1 trillion...I mean, while you're believing shit people tell you and all.
Stop with the "I don't give a shit" BS. People who don't give a shit at all - I mean really, honestly, truly - don't answer peoples' posts. Stop being silly. Makes you look stupid.
I always ask for list of honest politicians and business people and I never get e response.
You can stick your opinion up your rear end till you answer my question.

Possibly Ross Perot. Maybe Bernie Sanders. Even Rand Paul....Depends how you define honesty....
Ross Perot wanted every human being on earth to work for him as a computer programmer, but I don't think he would have pushed for business visas.
Bernie Sanders...good things, bad things.
Rand Paul is a Free Market Globalist; lots of unemployed Americans.

C'mon! List more.

A flat tax with no deductions would solve this issue and it could be an issue that we would care about. Now, tax law is too complicated, no one gives a shit....if they did the IRS would be on it like 10 years ago.

Ross Perot wanted every human being on earth to work for him as a computer programmer, but I don't think he would have pushed for business visas.
Bernie Sanders...good things, bad things.
Rand Paul is a Free Market Globalist; lots of unemployed Americans.

C'mon! List more.

That's about all I can think of Stateside.
You?

The Trump real estate empire supported tens of thousands of well paid employees before he was elected President. He had to take a cut in pay to be President and his salary is given to charity. Obama came aboard without a freaking dime in his pocket and is worth millions today. Biden's investments during his fifty years as a political drone netted hem enough to have to pay a whopping 4 million dollars in taxes after he left office. WTF?

Wait....where are Bidens tax returns ??

Right here.
Oh, that's right. That's where he set up the S-corp to dodge payroll taxes. Shame, shame.

Again, the amount of taxes isn't the issue here. There are other organizations that will decide if Trump paid his fair share.
What's telling about the entire release is that Trump's lost millions of dollars, owes millions of dollars, but lives like he has millions of dollars.
When in actuality, he appears to be a crappy businessman and a borderline sham artist. That kinda blows the whole Trump persona to hell. :)
Well, except for that getting the American economy roaring after the Obama doldrums and being the first president in who knows how long to not start any new military conflicts. At this point, his business dealings are kind of a moot point and the fact that the usual suspects are having wet dreams about TRUMP!'s taxes tells me they don't have much of anything else to complain about. So, who beyond hard-core democrat sycophants gives a flying rat's patoot?

Sigh..we've been over this a lot. The economy was humming along quite nicely under Obama. And he was nice enough to hand it off to Trump. At the same time, if you're gonna give credit to Trump for a "roaring"economy, you also have to give him the blame for the economic fallout that came from him ignoring and downplaying the pandemic.

Again, I don't care how much Trump paid in taxes. The fact that his balance sheets show millions of dollars of lost and millions of dollars owed tells me he's a fraud. As I suspected all along. That's why he didn't want his tax returns released.
People would see for themselves he wasn't nearly the successful businessman he played himself up to be. It was all a lie.
Like I said, though, it's really kind of a moot point. The average voter recognizes this as the usual October surprise democrats try to pull every election and they have the last 4 years of TRUMP!'s record to compare to Quid Pro Joe's 47 years doing what, exactly? They're really not going to care a whole lot about partisan democrats (but I repeat myself) jumping up and down and yelling stuff about TRUMP!. They've been hearing that since 2016.

Well, I wouldn't go touting Trump's record for the last four years. Like his businesses, there's a lot of failure there and not much in the way of any successes.
As for Biden, you stay around Washington for that long, you're gonna have your successes and your failures. Part the game of longevity.
Revelations about Trump's financial failings may not move many voters to change, but the optics are worse than terrible. Puts a pin in the balloon of those lofty campaign ads that
tout Trump as a successful businessman.

Lowest black unemployment in history
lowest hispanic unemployment in history
lowest unemployment for women in history
Made peace in the middle east
Passed criminal justice reform letting thousands rotting in jail under Kamala Harris's vicious dishonesty and Joe Bidens racist policies.
Moved the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, fulfilling the promise made by his SEVEN immediate predecessors.
Made NATO allies start paying for the defense alliance, fist time since Reagan.
Renegotiated the disastrous NAFTA into the USMCA

Lie all you want Chang, the facts speak much louder than you ChiComs do.

I do in oh so many ways (snicker), and that is what a good accountant will do for you.

Anyone who wants to pay more can send it in.

But anything Trump does is
Orange Man Bad

Actually, Trump paid his taxes. Lots of tax. The $750 is another lie. That was merely the balance left over between what his preparers estimated and had already paid over the year and the IRS's final calculation.

Just another leftwing lie by the NYT and democrats hoping to damage Trump before the truth gets out.
Another Trump expert you are. What will you say when he leaves office broke and in jail?

No, I just follow the news and threads in this forum, not just the ones who tell you what you want to hear. What will I say? I guess we will need to wait and see first if Trump ever actually goes to jail.

Then I guess we will need to ask how it is Trump went to jail while so many around him, Hillary, Obumma, others committing far worse things NEVER DO?
Some on this board say Trump shouldn't reveal his taxes. I, like many, would agree that he should show the US citizens (and the world) he is on the up and up.

Someone could reveal the truth. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Agree?

Let's face it: The real reason the left is in such a tizzy for Trump's taxes, is that they're 110% sure they'll find a link to Putin. That alone is the sole reason. They've been barking up that tree since the day he and Melania came down the escalator.
If Trump revealed his taxes are you saying you wouldn't look at them?
Maybe the truth is something you don't care about.

Why would I even look at them? Don't care, no way, no how.

I didn't hire him to put up a building for me, I hired him to straighten out my country and undo the decades of damage the left has done to it.

And he's doing a wonderful job.
"Why would I even look at them?"

Hell if I know why you would. Hmmm... Maybe you don't want to know. Not even curious. LOL
This thread is about his taxes. Correct me if it isn't.

I care even less. Trump draws a salary of $400,000 per year, which he donates. After the next four years are over, he will have donated $3.2 million dollars to various federal agencies.

"The tax-monkeys who have their panties in a bunch over his taxes, can kindly fuck off."
No need to get mad while going off topic.

Who's "mad"?

I typed that with a smile on my face and a song in my heart. :biggrin:
You don't like the truth, I am assuming. The NYT headline said "chronic" and that word describes many that support the biggest lying president ever.
Trump should cop to the accusation concerning the NYT story. Not by denying it.

"During the 2016 Republican primary, polling showed that Trump supporters were bamboozled by “The Apprentice,” mistaking the fictional Trump of the “reality” TV show for the real Trump, a repeated business failure with a series of bankruptcies under his belt. To this day, about half of Americans still believe that Trump is a competent steward of the American economy, despite the worst downturn since the Great Depression, because they mistook a character he played on TV for the real thing. Trump has boosted this lie about his business acumen by concealing decades of his tax returns so that he could claim to be a successful billionaire without being fact-checked by his own accountants."

I love this quote. Absolutely love it. Sums up the Deplorables to a T. "...that 40 to 42% of Americans will stand by their man, no matter how bad things get, so long as he keeps hating the same people they hate."
Sweet. Both Trump and we hate Democrats. And as long as Trump keeps shoving a baseball bat 4 feet up your asses, we will keep right on LOVING him.
go for five, Donald!!!

Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.

Of course, his army of sycophants here will cover their ears, close their eyes and holler "Fake News"!
I'm too busy laughing at how you idiots on the left lap this crap up! Remember when Rachel Maddow told everyone that MSNBC had Trump's taxes? Remember what a farce that was? This is even more pathetic.

Run on the issues...not this bull shit! Oh wait...you can't DO that! Joe Biden is your candidate and he was one of the dumber guys in Washington BEFORE he got senile! Now he's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself!

And Im laughing at how far your nose is up #45's ass.

Just because there is evidence that #45 is possibly a tax evading cheat does not mean I'm a fan of Biden either. Neither of them are fit for office IMO.

I voted for Trump last time because the Democrats ran an awful candidate. I'll vote for him again because the Democrats have managed to run an even worse candidate this time! Joe Biden has literally been running for President for fifty years and he's never gotten the Democratic nomination because he's invariably said something so stupid he gets laughed out of the race. Not this time though! It doesn't matter how idiotic a statement Biden makes if the main stream media refuses to cover it!

Any of the 2016 presidential candidates could have been far better than this lousy inept incompetent president.

I know cultist like you refused to believed that Trump literally destroyed this country with his failures in handling the pandemic crisis. Trump and his cultist are responsible for all these sufferings of millions and millions of Americans that are facing today.

Trump is fighting with his last breath not to release his taxes in public all the way to the Supreme Court. What is he hiding? That only mean one thing....... he is a corrupted individual........ And you still vote for him again? That is sad isn’t it?

After almost 4 years of Trump he has shown that he is danger to American democracy and security. Demonstrated very poor leadership and only catered to a certain group. I am proud to vote for Biden.
You must really suck at what you do.
I don't know one person in any health field who is voting for Biden.
I’m proud of what I do. It’s one of those rare business that will flourish when more people get sick the more money I make.

You are not properly informed.

More than 70 former Republican national security officials, including some former members of the Trump administration, came out in support of Joe Biden's bid for president Thursday, according to an open letter that also offered a scathing rebuke of President Donald Trump's first term in office.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Of course, his army of sycophants here will cover their ears, close their eyes and holler "Fake News"!
I'm too busy laughing at how you idiots on the left lap this crap up! Remember when Rachel Maddow told everyone that MSNBC had Trump's taxes? Remember what a farce that was? This is even more pathetic.

Run on the issues...not this bull shit! Oh wait...you can't DO that! Joe Biden is your candidate and he was one of the dumber guys in Washington BEFORE he got senile! Now he's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself!

Just because there is evidence that #45 is possibly a tax evading cheat does not mean I'm a fan of Biden either. Neither of them are fit for office IMO.

I voted for Trump last time because the Democrats ran an awful candidate. I'll vote for him again because the Democrats have managed to run an even worse candidate this time! Joe Biden has literally been running for President for fifty years and he's never gotten the Democratic nomination because he's invariably said something so stupid he gets laughed out of the race. Not this time though! It doesn't matter how idiotic a statement Biden makes if the main stream media refuses to cover it!

Any of the 2016 presidential candidates could have been far better than this lousy inept incompetent president.

I know cultist like you refused to believed that Trump literally destroyed this country with his failures in handling the pandemic crisis. Trump and his cultist are responsible for all these sufferings of millions and millions of Americans that are facing today.

Trump is fighting with his last breath not to release his taxes in public all the way to the Supreme Court. What is he hiding? That only mean one thing....... he is a corrupted individual........ And you still vote for him again? That is sad isn’t it?

After almost 4 years of Trump he has shown that he is danger to American democracy and security. Demonstrated very poor leadership and only catered to a certain group. I am proud to vote for Biden.

• Throughout the 2020 election cycle, people in the health-care field have given over $3.8 million in donations to former Vice President Joe Biden's campaign and the outside groups that are supporting him.
  • Biden's fundraising surge from health-care leaders and their employees comes as Trump's coronavirus response has come under withering criticism from Democrats.

I’m proud of what I do. It’s one of those rare business that will flourish when more people get sick the more money I make.

More than 70 former Republican national security officials, including some former members of the Trump administration, came out in support of Joe Biden's bid for president Thursday, according to an open letter that also offered a scathing rebuke of President Donald Trump's first term in office.

Probably the same NSA dickheads who colluded with the Democrats and the Russians, to carry out the coup on Trump.

No wonder they're called "former."

New Topics

Forum List

Back