Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

Some on this board say Trump shouldn't reveal his taxes.
Let's face it: The real reason the left is in such a tizzy for Trump's taxes, is that they're 110% sure they'll find a link to Putin. That alone is the sole reason. They've been barking up that tree since the day he and Melania came down the escalator.

Isn't that akin to the police busting down your door and ransacking your house saying that they don't know you've done anything wrong, you're not charged with any crime, but they hoped that if they dig through your things LONG ENOUGH, they hope to eventually find something they can pin on you?

Isn't that what RUSSIA does?

The Democrats are acting like Russia!

Indeed they are! They've even tried the old Soviet trick of claiming he was "mentally unstable" and needed to be examined by a psychiatrist.

The American left has been eager students to their Soviet teachers.

Russia is, after all, where Bill Clinton went with his Rhodes Scholarship to study when he was in college and didn't Hillary use Cloward and Piven as part of her graduation thesis?

As usual, if you want to know what the democrats are up to, just look at what they accuse the other side of.

And didn't Biden MAINTAIN relations with Ukraine AFTER Trump was in and he was no longer VP or ANYTHING for the USA? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

I do in oh so many ways (snicker), and that is what a good accountant will do for you.

Anyone who wants to pay more can send it in.

But anything Trump does is
Orange Man Bad

Actually, Trump paid his taxes. Lots of tax. The $750 is another lie. That was merely the balance left over between what his preparers estimated and had already paid over the year and the IRS's final calculation.

Just another leftwing lie by the NYT and democrats hoping to damage Trump before the truth gets out.
Another Trump expert you are. What will you say when he leaves office broke and in jail?

No, I just follow the news and threads in this forum, not just the ones who tell you what you want to hear. What will I say? I guess we will need to wait and see first if Trump ever actually goes to jail.

Then I guess we will need to ask how it is Trump went to jail while so many around him, Hillary, Obumma, others committing far worse things NEVER DO?
Some on this board say Trump shouldn't reveal his taxes. I, like many, would agree that he should show the US citizens (and the world) he is on the up and up.

Someone could reveal the truth. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Agree?

Let's face it: The real reason the left is in such a tizzy for Trump's taxes, is that they're 110% sure they'll find a link to Putin. That alone is the sole reason. They've been barking up that tree since the day he and Melania came down the escalator.
If Trump revealed his taxes are you saying you wouldn't look at them?
Maybe the truth is something you don't care about.

Why would I even look at them? Don't care, no way, no how.

I didn't hire him to put up a building for me, I hired him to straighten out my country and undo the decades of damage the left has done to it.

And he's doing a wonderful job.
"Why would I even look at them?"

Hell if I know why you would. Hmmm... Maybe you don't want to know. Not even curious. LOL
This thread is about his taxes. Correct me if it isn't.

I care even less. Trump draws a salary of $400,000 per year, which he donates. After the next four years are over, he will have donated $3.2 million dollars to various federal agencies.

The tax-monkeys who have their panties in a bunch over his taxes, can kindly fuck off.

WINNER.png
Donating $400K a year doesn't sound like the act of a man cracking around the foundation penniless about to be thrown out on the street! As usual for ALL lies from the Left, Trump DONATES more in salary than any of those bums ever MADE in a year much less PAID in taxes!

Trump.

But I voted for his platform, not his assets.
100% of truly wealthy politicians are pro-themselves and anti-American so I really don't give shit about your input.

I'm the king of England and am worth $1 trillion...I mean, while you're believing shit people tell you and all.
Stop with the "I don't give a shit" BS. People who don't give a shit at all - I mean really, honestly, truly - don't answer peoples' posts. Stop being silly. Makes you look stupid.
I always ask for list of honest politicians and business people and I never get e response.
You can stick your opinion up your rear end till you answer my question.

Possibly Ross Perot. Maybe Bernie Sanders. Even Rand Paul....Depends how you define honesty....

I do in oh so many ways (snicker), and that is what a good accountant will do for you.

Orange Man Bad

Actually, Trump paid his taxes. Lots of tax. The $750 is another lie. That was merely the balance left over between what his preparers estimated and had already paid over the year and the IRS's final calculation.

Just another leftwing lie by the NYT and democrats hoping to damage Trump before the truth gets out.
Another Trump expert you are. What will you say when he leaves office broke and in jail?

No, I just follow the news and threads in this forum, not just the ones who tell you what you want to hear. What will I say? I guess we will need to wait and see first if Trump ever actually goes to jail.

Then I guess we will need to ask how it is Trump went to jail while so many around him, Hillary, Obumma, others committing far worse things NEVER DO?
Some on this board say Trump shouldn't reveal his taxes. I, like many, would agree that he should show the US citizens (and the world) he is on the up and up.

Someone could reveal the truth. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Agree?

I didn't hire him to put up a building for me, I hired him to straighten out my country and undo the decades of damage the left has done to it.

Hell if I know why you would. Hmmm... Maybe you don't want to know. Not even curious. LOL

I care even less. Trump draws a salary of $400,000 per year, which he donates. After the next four years are over, he will have donated $3.2 million dollars to various federal agencies.

The tax-monkeys who have their panties in a bunch over his taxes, can kindly fuck off.

"The tax-monkeys who have their panties in a bunch over his taxes, can kindly fuck off."
No need to get mad while going off topic.

Who's "mad"?

I typed that with a smile on my face and a song in my heart. :biggrin:
You don't like the truth, I am assuming. The NYT headline said "chronic" and that word describes many that support the biggest lying president ever.
Trump should cop to the accusation concerning the NYT story. Not by denying it.

"During the 2016 Republican primary, polling showed that Trump supporters were bamboozled by “The Apprentice,” mistaking the fictional Trump of the “reality” TV show for the real Trump, a repeated business failure with a series of bankruptcies under his belt. To this day, about half of Americans still believe that Trump is a competent steward of the American economy, despite the worst downturn since the Great Depression, because they mistook a character he played on TV for the real thing. Trump has boosted this lie about his business acumen by concealing decades of his tax returns so that he could claim to be a successful billionaire without being fact-checked by his own accountants."

Orange Man Bad

Agree?

"The tax-monkeys who have their panties in a bunch over his taxes, can kindly fuck off."

Who's "mad"?

You don't like the truth, I am assuming. The NYT headline said "chronic" and that word describes many that support the biggest lying president ever.

"During the 2016 Republican primary, polling showed that Trump supporters were bamboozled by “The Apprentice,” mistaking the fictional Trump of the “reality” TV show for the real Trump, a repeated business failure with a series of bankruptcies under his belt. To this day, about half of Americans still believe that Trump is a competent steward of the American economy, despite the worst downturn since the Great Depression, because they mistook a character he played on TV for the real thing. Trump has boosted this lie about his business acumen by concealing decades of his tax returns so that he could claim to be a successful billionaire without being fact-checked by his own accountants."

I love this quote. Absolutely love it. Sums up the Deplorables to a T. "...that 40 to 42% of Americans will stand by their man, no matter how bad things get, so long as he keeps hating the same people they hate."

Orange Man Bad

Agree?

Who's "mad"?

Still don't care. I can't wait for election day, so I can vote for him a second time.

Orange Man Bad

Agree?

View attachment 394334 Donating $400K a year doesn't sound like the act of a man cracking around the foundation penniless about to be thrown out on the street! As usual for ALL lies from the Left, Trump DONATES more in salary than any of those bums ever MADE in a year much less PAID in taxes!

Yeah right. The fact he makes - and loses - millions of dollars a year has nothing to do with him seeing that 'donated' salary as a election gimmick. No sirree!
Idiot.

According to standard security protocol this makes Trump a security risk..Trump’s Tax Records Show Hundreds of Millions of Dollars in Debt, New York Times Reports
You failed to point out the critical flaw "New York Times Reports". That makes it not even worth posting
They took it from his tax returns so what is not worth posting?
WelI guess they said they did but only a complete fool and total idiot would take the NYT at their word. What does that say about you?

Orange Man Bad

Agree?

View attachment 394334 Donating $400K a year doesn't sound like the act of a man cracking around the foundation penniless about to be thrown out on the street! As usual for ALL lies from the Left, Trump DONATES more in salary than any of those bums ever MADE in a year much less PAID in taxes!

Yeah right. The fact he makes - and loses - millions of dollars a year has nothing to do with him seeing that 'donated' salary as a election gimmick. No sirree!
Idiot.

So? How much of those "millions of dollars a year" were your money? You probably don't even have enough to buy a spare tire, schmuck.

Once again, don't care.

Orange Man Bad

Agree?

Who's "mad"?

Still don't care. I can't wait for election day, so I can vote for him a second time.
But what about the truth? Show me that more than half of this country won't vote for Trump. Good Luck.

I typed that with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.
You don't like the truth, I am assuming.

Fine, take your GARBAGE MEDIA that ascribes Trump's success in business with RACISM and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS. How dare you come on here peddling your rubbish as "the truth" when it's all based on the lie that Trump only pays $750 a year in taxes and that he is going under. Worst of all, shove your assertion that he is the "most lyingest president ever" which not only is another bold faced lie but is only scored by yet one more TDS-inflicted fake news media outlet peddling your fiction.

YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE

And when Trump wins in November, just remember that:

• YOU created Trump
  • YOU put him in office
  • and YOUR pathetic unending bullshit drove his reelection.

Thank You.

Orange Man Bad

Agree?

Who's "mad"?

But what about the truth? Show me that more than half of this country won't vote for Trump. Good Luck.

Who am I, Nostrafuckingdamus? Nobody knows how many people will vote for Trump until the election's over.

Sheesh.

Forum List

Back