Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

Undocumented workers at Trump golf courses pay more taxes than Trump.
What illegal aliens "at Trump golf courses" ? Got names ?

And illegal aliens are not "undocumented", especially those that are working. Every illegal alien I've ever met and talked to (in Spanish of course), has had a company photo ID card. Construction workers, truck drivers, etc.

They don't know cap gains are reported on your 1040, and they think you're ignorant?

I will wait for you to post up where I said Cap gains are not on PIT...

:popcorn:

You’re confused. I suggest you read The NY Times piece to catch up.
You are confused if you think for one second that the NYT is going to be a fair source on anything Trump, let alone his tax returns.
NYT has his 1040. Capital gains are on the 1040. He paid next to nothing, including capital gains. His businesses are pass through entities. They don’t pay corporate taxes. It’s all in his income tax return.

MAGA: NYTs article on Trump taxes is fake news! No we don’t know anything about his taxes and sure he is fighting like hell to keep them secret but it’s for some entirely different reason than he’s shady. Yea. That’s it.

Dont you all kind of get sick paying your taxes every year and seeing the ultra wealthy get off without paying anything?

Like, doesn’t that just annoy you?
Even if it did, that is ONE issue among DOZENS of others. This preoccupation with the rich and their taxes, has you by the throat. How about if we reduce George Soros down to an income of $40,000/year ? Wanna do it ?

I notice you guys don't talk much about all the GOOD things that have come from the Trump administration over the past 3.7 years. Probably because your leftist OMISSION media so carefully conceals them, that you don't even know they exist.

Sorry, but I have no need to slavishly defend the ultra wealthy.
Yeah, folks like Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, George Soros, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, and a bunch of other Trump critics. You're not gonna defend those hypocrites.
I’ll defend them from illegitimate accusations.

But Trump doesn’t pay taxes and we are all supposed to be okay with that?
According to his tax 2009 returns Trump paid more taxes than Obama, Schumer, and Pelosi combined.

But you want to make this bugus claim that since he's been president he pays ZERO TAXES????

JESUS CHRIST YOU ARE STUPID!!!

MAGA: NYTs article on Trump taxes is fake news! No we don’t know anything about his taxes and sure he is fighting like hell to keep them secret but it’s for some entirely different reason than he’s shady. Yea. That’s it.
He doesn't have to fight like Hell to keep them secret, because the law states he isn't required to reveal them so his political opponents can use them to mislead the public. He has a right to his privacy just like any other private businessman in 2016. He was sworn in as POTUS in 2017. And since he doesn't collect his pay as POTUS there's no income to report from his job.

Last edited:
And yet he only paid $750.00 in personal income tax..LOL
Some people have more income than Trump and they pay NOTHING in income tax. But they have tax deductions equal to or greater than their income. And from these, great things are accomplished for society. Many very beneficial charities exist from these tax deductions of rich people. In 2018, charities received $ $427.7 Billion in tax deductible total contributions. Many rich people shell out far more in donations$$$$$$$$ than their taxes would be.

Wanna put a stop to that ? Wanna cut off the grants to the United Way ? Feeding America ? Task Force for Global Health ? Salvation Army ? St Jude Children's Hospital ? the Red Cross ? Habitat for Humanity ? YMCA ? Americares ? Nature Conservancy ? American Cancer Society ? Food for the Poor ? American Heart Assn ? World Vision ? Catholic Charities USA ? Goodwill Industries ?

There is more going in in America than what's in that little box how leftist media and leftist universities have it portrayed.
Personnaly, I figure Donald Trump is just a sleazy tax cheat, going way beyond the ethically justifiable. He'll probably be well represented by Dewy Cheatem & Howe.

Personnaly, I figure Joe Biden is just a sleazy corrupt asshole, going way beyond the ethically justifiable selling government influence. He'll probably be well represented by Chairman Xi Jinping.

Undocumented workers at Trump golf courses pay more taxes than Trump.
What illegal aliens "at Trump golf courses" ? Got names ?

And illegal aliens are not "undocumented", especially those that are working. Every illegal alien I've ever met and talked to (in Spanish of course), has had a company photo ID card. Construction workers, truck drivers, etc.

" Some people have more income than Trump and they pay NOTHING in income tax. " I don't see any names there, kumquat.

But since you asked, Gabriel Sedano and Victorina Ramirez, among others.

On a hospital construction project south of Atlanta, each of the several subcontractors has a different man using the same name and social security card. On some, an illegal immigrant foreman can pull SS cards out of his back pocket and offer a selection. They pay cash and top dollar for everything, and in rural communities, they're a reliable source of law enforcement income under catch and release programs - and frequently on a first-name basis at the Sheriff's office. You don't know anything about immigrant construction workers.

Just made this one myself you hypocrites!

61FF70B3-995C-4138-9957-1705079755FD.jpeg

They don't know cap gains are reported on your 1040, and they think you're ignorant?

You are confused if you think for one second that the NYT is going to be a fair source on anything Trump, let alone his tax returns.
NYT has his 1040. Capital gains are on the 1040. He paid next to nothing, including capital gains. His businesses are pass through entities. They don’t pay corporate taxes. It’s all in his income tax return.
We don't know what the NYT has... they refuse to show anything they have, and basically just say "trust us".
Trump's admin claims an entirely different story, and wanted evidence from NYT as to how they arrived to the number... of course... the NYT said no to "protect sources".

So at this point, the story is much ado about nothing unless they produce documentation showing what they claim to be true.

More from the NYTs.

“As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million”.

The law Is catching up with the tax cheat and scam artist.

So, what is your complaint? If he is losing money then not paying taxes is perfectly reasonable.
Oh wait....I remember when Trump was running the argument I heard constantly from Trumpers was that he was a successful billionaire businessman. Now you know that was a lie. He only played one on TV. He was heavily in debt. What the tax returns reveal was that in 2016 Trump was hemorrhaging money. The theory is Trump ran for president to raise his profile and burnish his failing brand.

To his surprise, he won. Trump’s lifeline was now the presidency. He has been leveraging the presidency ever since to keep his sinking enterprises afloat.
So, Trump was running for president in 2016 and he was hemorrhaging money.

Huh!!!

That's weird.

More from the NYTs.

“As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million”.

The law Is catching up with the tax cheat and scam artist.

So, what is your complaint? If he is losing money then not paying taxes is perfectly reasonable.
Oh wait....I remember when Trump was running the argument I heard constantly from Trumpers was that he was a successful billionaire businessman. Now you know that was a lie. He only played one on TV. He was heavily in debt. What the tax returns reveal was that in 2016 Trump was hemorrhaging money. The theory is Trump ran for president to raise his profile and burnish his failing brand.

To his surprise, he won. Trump’s lifeline was now the presidency. He has been leveraging the presidency ever since to keep his sinking enterprises afloat.
So, Trump was running for president and he was hemorrhaging money.

Huh!!!

That's weird.

1601310567435.png

We don't know what the NYT has... they refuse to show anything they have, and basically just say "trust us".
Trump's admin claims an entirely different story, and wanted evidence from NYT as to how they arrived to the number... of course... the NYT said no to "protect sources".

So at this point, the story is much ado about nothing unless they produce documentation showing what they claim to be true.
Trump’s administration says lots of shit, but they’ve said publicly that they have no obligation to be truthful with the media so I don’t really care.

Trump’s administration says lots of shit, but they’ve said publicly that they have no obligation to be truthful with the media so I don’t really care.
When did they say that?

On that note....apparently the the corrupt media feels they have no obligation to be truthful to the public either. That's why we keep catching them fabricating news passing off their opinions as journalism.

Just made this one myself you hypocrites!

View attachment 394070

How much did he pay in capital gains tax? how much did he pay in property tax? how much did he pay in sales tax? how much did he pay in fees? ect ect ect.

You are a loser.
Disingenuous fuckers. You guys polluted this board with “skin in the game” complaints about the poor who pay no income tax. 47% screamed Mitch Rome y (now a RINO). They pay payroll tax and sales tax and a whole bunch of other taxes. Shove that line of debate right up your... well I don’t want to be rude.

Forum List

Back