Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

It will be in the first paragraph of every article about his presidency.:auiqs.jpg:

Unnamed sources say that Barack Obama raped a 4 year old boy on the Resolute desk while Michelle (Big Mike) watched.

Prove it isn't true, Herr Himmler!
The whole innocent until prove guilty, escapes you, doesn't it? Good luck with your theory. I'll wait for the indictment, but won't hold my breath.

He has all the administration protecting him, esp AG Barr, and C. Retting.

He doesn't win again and you'll find out how badly he's cheated NY AG will sic the low life

Dems are toast now, it's on. The lawless lying scum are in for a beating. Why idiot Dems wanted to piss off the entire Republican party and light a fire under voter turn out is a mystery. Do they want to lose the elections??
Why are you so angry? You should be angry at Trump for lying to you. A billionaire who pays $750.00 dollars a year in taxes??? . You have misdirected anger, dearie. Of course, cultist will fiercely defend the cult leader to the end.

Why? I hate Democrats guts, a pox be upon them. May they rot in hell. Clear? LMAO you fools and your lawless scheming just woke up the entire Republican party, not a smart move. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Oh..grow the hell up. You support the biggest fraud to ever inhabit the Oval Office and you are all in denial of it or can‘t accept that fact, and so you lash out at anyone that reminds you of your inability to face the truth.

It's official, I hate Democrats to infinity. All Dems do is promise to increase taxes and kill jobs and businesses. Protect illegals who RAPE and KILL Americans. Their leaders belong in prison.

Talk about spewing that right wing or should I say Trump propaganda.

How many Americans to illegals have to RAPE and KILL before you traitors stop protecting them? 6 year old girl, raped in her own bed by an illegal who broke into their house. Democrats fault.
They just set fire to a home with a baby and a little child in it simply because of a Trump 2020 sign, and they are kvetching over a judge who prefers not to kill babies, so what do they care? They are so sure of their candidate, their polls, their policies that they need to do these terrorist acts because they enjoy knocking down kids sand castles.

More right wing propaganda, what a disgrace.
Not a right winger, not a propagandist I'm famous for "countering propaganda" and strike 3 is your response was an ad hominem response that did not refute a thing said with any intellectual honesty. In fact the whole premise of claiming to steal ones taxes and release them in an attempt to sway and manipulate an election by your side's standard is what got Roger Stone Arrested (or rather intimidated and harrassed for political revenge).
As the NYT is applauded over the Trump tax story, 'it’s worth remembering that across the pond another journalist [Julian Assange] is being prosecuted in a pervasively corrupt and deceitful show trial for exposing not mere tax information, but evidence of actual war crimes' Jonathon Cook

he doesnt give his check to charities,,,he gives it back to the government,,,they arent a charity,,
Fact check: President Donald Trump donates his salary, but he still makes money
Trump, as promised during his campaign, does write checks to various agencies equivalent to a quarter of his annual salary every quarter.
He donates the entire amount of his income as POTUS every quarter. The entities are government run, but they are all excellent programs.
Of course, he still has accumulated wealth and appreciating investments, just like millions of other responsible adults.
thanks for the confirmation he doesnt donate it to charities,,,

Thats is our money he makes, and I will donate to charities I want. I'd rather him pay taxes, and I bet he doesn't even donate to any charities.
if he makes it then how is it our money???

you clearly dont understand how things work in a free country,,

sorry sweetie it was obama and biden that didnt donate to charitiies,,,

More breaking news...nobody cares.
I think, in the end, this will not matter. Trump's income tax payments may or may not have been negligible (however the NY Times "interprets" them), but he has paid plenty of other taxes - payroll taxes, property taxes, capital gains taxes, etc. in the last fifteen years that amount to much more than most other people have ever paid in total.

And they have yet to prove any illegality.

Losses are not "Income Tax Avoidance" .....

It's called an Offset ....

LMAO the the Fake News NY Times and the dumbass Leftist so Gullible to believe the shit they publish.

You word used in the article title is "and," not "are."

he doesnt give his check to charities,,,he gives it back to the government,,,they arent a charity,,
Trump, as promised during his campaign, does write checks to various agencies equivalent to a quarter of his annual salary every quarter.
He donates the entire amount of his income as POTUS every quarter. The entities are government run, but they are all excellent programs.
Of course, he still has accumulated wealth and appreciating investments, just like millions of other responsible adults.

Thats is our money he makes, and I will donate to charities I want. I'd rather him pay taxes, and I bet he doesn't even donate to any charities.

We all pay his salary. I doubt he even donates to charities, he has never donated to charities, though he talks a good talk. He lies like a rug.

We all pay his salary. I doubt he even donates to charities, he has never donated to charities, though he talks a good talk.
OK ,,,and???
we all pay other peoples salaries,,,

its called the free market,,

From the article:

Mr. Trump harvested that refund bonanza by declaring huge business losses — a total of $1.4 billion from his core businesses for 2008 and 2009 — that tax laws had prevented him from using in prior years.

But to turn that long arc of failure into a giant refund check, he relied on some deft accounting footwork and an unwitting gift from an unlikely source — Mr. Obama.

Also, from last year:

"These 91 companies paid no federal taxes in 2018"

From the article:

Mr. Trump harvested that refund bonanza by declaring huge business losses — a total of $1.4 billion from his core businesses for 2008 and 2009 — that tax laws had prevented him from using in prior years.

But to turn that long arc of failure into a giant refund check, he relied on some deft accounting footwork and an unwitting gift from an unlikely source — Mr. Obama.

Also, from last year:

"These 91 companies paid no federal taxes in 2018"
I LOVE TO SEE PEOPLE AND COMPANIES PAY NO TAXS!!!

Democrats are stupid to think this would hurt TRUMP, one of the reason we put him in office is because we want the US to stop overpaying for stuff and giving away money to countries that promote "death to America".

You know what can clear this up, produce his taxes.
I'll tell you this, if Trump produces his tax returns and shows the NYTs to have published wrong information, it will go a long way in getting Trump re-elected.

If Trump is telling the truth and the Times is lying, call out their bluff.

It will spur on Trump's re-election campaign.

I'll tell you this, if Trump produces his tax returns and shows the NYTs to have published wrong information, it will go a long way in getting Trump re-elected.

quit your lying,,

all you TDSers will do is switch to the next meltdown,,,

You do know that publishing those means Trump will OWN those losers in any lawsuit right? Of course this is just another failure of a TDS thread from the OP.
Depends who they got them from.

Remember when Rachel Maddow got Trumps taxes from one of his ex-wives.
Which showed he paid a boatload that year. This is how it works when you own companies. Some years you have a lot of profit you have to declare and pay taxes on, some years you have a lot of offsets and credits and don't pay a lot.

quit your lying,,

You must have completely misread what I wrote.

Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.
More breaking baloney from the wacko libber media sausage factory you mean....

quit your lying,,

It's pretty clear that they haven't taken the time to dive into the details of this.

They're just trained to scream FAKE NEWS and attack.

From Deutsche Bank to phony write-offs to downplaying the virus to save his ass financially, they'll have to ignore a SHITLOAD more.

That's what happens when we sell our souls to a con man.

quit your lying,,

NO,,,you completely misread mine,,,

More from the NYTs.

“As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million”.

The law Is catching up with the tax cheat and scam artist.
Since taking the office of the president, Trump has profitted $1.9 Billion, without having to do a thing to make that money. Few people in US history have been that succe$$ful.

New York Times is a laughingstock. Has been ever sine the National Enquirer kicked their ass 40 years ago.

Last edited:
Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.

He used Ivanka as a contractor write off.

He paid more for his hair do, than he did in taxes.

Let's see some evidence?

The Biden Campaign (NY Times) is pulling the "unnamed sources" shit again, which means they just made it up.
They have the tax returns, Herr Shitler.
If they actually have them then they're guilty of identity-theft.
Actually producing the returns in court would be exhibit #1 in an IRS case against the New York Times.
I think the DoJ needs to look into this.
Lol, no. How do you figure having leaked tax documents equates to identity theft?
Because what they were supposedly leaking is protected by IRS laws, not to mention private information that cannot be released to the public without the taxpayer's consent. It's the law. End of discussion.

Forum List

Back