Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.

He used Ivanka as a contractor write off.

He paid more for his hair do, than he did in taxes.

Let's see some evidence?

The Biden Campaign (NY Times) is pulling the "unnamed sources" shit again, which means they just made it up.
They have the tax returns, Herr Shitler.
If they actually have them then they're guilty of identity-theft.
Actually producing the returns in court would be exhibit #1 in an IRS case against the New York Times.
I think the DoJ needs to look into this.
Lol, no. How do you figure having leaked tax documents equates to identity theft?

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

God Bless Donald for obtaining the American Dream.
Being born rich and constantly bailed out from failures by your rich father is not the American dream.

Being born rich and constantly bailed out from failures by your rich father is not the American dream.

Who are you to define what the American dream is for anyone but yourself?

I love people who have failures in their lives. Means they are out there on the cutting edge of life taking chances.

People like Biden spend their life in DC collecting huge salaries for doing nothing.

Ha! Tell me the American dream is being a colloidal perpetual fuck up like Trump but always managing to weasel out of it while making others pay for your failure. Tell me that and I’ll show you what’s wrong with this country.

I love people who have failures in their lives. Means they are out there on the cutting edge of life taking chances.

People like Biden spend their life in DC collecting huge salaries for doing nothing.
Trump always managed to fail upwards.

That’s privilege for you. Dude always gets in way over his head and makes someone else pay for it.

Your argument is lie.

Your claim is a lie, Herr Himmler - base demagoguery. The Biden Campaign CLAIMS to have tax returns that they cannot show a source for nor is their ANY evidence these are in fact the returns from the President.

Just more lies and smears from you Maoist pile of shit.

I have had enough arguing with deceivers like yourself. I will not derail this thread with your lies.

This thread is a lie, the shit in the Biden Campaign newsletter is a lie. You Marxists obviously are losing confidence in your ability to cheat and you need something to counter the revelations to the deep and persistent fraud Biden has engaged in for 47 years. Is anyone surprised the sleazy holocaust denying NY Times fabricated this shit mere days after the Senate released actual, verified facts from sworn witnesses of the deep and abiding corruption of Joe Biden?

LOL...You have learned well from your Kremlin masters, Herr Shitler. Keep lying and hope someone buys into it. Scum like yourselves hate this country so much you have to spread lies. The tax return data are real. You are too much of a troll to admit otherwise.

I can imagine the shit show of the Xi/Biden campaign last week at the NY Times;

"The Senate just released proof that Biden is a life long crook, president Xi is going to be livid."

"Hey boss, didn't we hire some accountants to forge fake tax returns to smear the hated usurper with? Let's float them"

"Okay, run it on Sunday and say we got them from UNNAMED SOURCES"

"You got it herr Goebbels, I'll get right on that."

That’s privilege for you. Dude always gets in way over his head and makes someone else pay for it.
God Bless the American Dream.

Ha! Tell me the American dream is being a colloidal perpetual fuck up like Trump but always managing to weasel out of it while making others pay for your failure. Tell me that and I’ll show you what’s wrong with this country.

My American dream is completely different than yours. But I unlike you do not have the pathological need to tell others what their American dream should be.

And rich parents bail out their families all the time and don't pretend otherwise.

Last edited:
LOL...You have learned well from your Kremlin masters, Herr Shitler. Keep lying and hope someone buys into it. Scum like yourselves hate this country so much you have to spread lies. The tax return data are real. You are too much of a troll to admit otherwise.

I can imagine the shit show of the Xi/Biden campaign last week at the NY Times;

"The Senate just released proof that Biden is a life long crook, president Xi is going to be livid."

"Hey boss, didn't we hire some accountants to forge fake tax returns to smear the hated usurper with? Let's float them"

"Okay, run it on Sunday and say we got them from UNNAMED SOURCES"

"You got it herr Goebbels, I'll get right on that."
For this story to have any validity at all the documents must be published to allow for independent analysis.

Don't hold you r breath

God Bless the American Dream.
And you guys have managed to corrupt even the American dream.

Please stop turning the country into a shithole.

My American dream is completely different that yours. But I do not have the pathological need to tell others what their American dream should be.

And rich parents bail out their families all the time and don't pretend otherwise.
Your pathology is constant apology for Trump’s screw ups.

Say someone declares the American dream is to rob a bank and get away with it, enjoying their millions of dollars in unmarked bills in peace in Florida.

No one in their right mind would see that as an acceptable statement.

If they have actual verified copies of tax documents then they should publish them

The LAST thing the Biden Campaign can afford is for forensic accountants to get a close look at the forgeries.

This is just like the Dan Rather fraud with Bush. If the fabrications are too closely examined, they'll be discovered.

The Biden campaign is playing a DANGEROUS game, they are trying to get Trump to PROVE they are lying vermin by releasing his real tax returns. Xi and his team were actually pretty clever coming up with this.

Best thing for Trump is the call the Biden Times fucking liars, as he has already done, and focus on the revelations of corruption by Biden, which this is meant to distract from.

My American dream is completely different that yours. But I do not have the pathological need to tell others what their American dream should be.

Say someone declares the American dream is to rob a bank and get away with it, enjoying their millions of dollars in unmarked bills in peace in Florida.

Wrong again. Corky.

I didn't vote for Trump nor am I a fan in any sense of the word.

I just don't care about his personal taxes as long as he has not broken any laws and FYI it seems that he hasn't.

And I never implied the American dream included breaking the law.

Wrong again. Corky.

I just don't care about his personal taxes as long as he has not broken any laws and FYI it seems that he hasn't.

The reporting indicates substantial fraud going back to the days of his bailouts from rich dad.

Just because he hasn’t been caught, doesn’t mean he didn’t break the law. Just like the bank robber.

Wrong again. Corky.

The reporting indicates substantial fraud going back to the days of his bailouts from rich dad.

Just because he hasn’t been caught, doesn’t mean he didn’t break the law. Just like the bank robber.
Yes, Obama let Trump get away with fraud.

Forum List

Back