Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

The man is a fraud and a lousy businessman, living extravagantly off of other people's money. As if this is a shock.

He squandered the $300,000,000 to $400,000,000 head start that Daddy gave him.

And then he conned millions into voting for him, and KEPT them conned to this day.

Quite a story. Quite a reflection of this country.

Wow your posts are more dishonest with each passing day. That one earned you an Ignore Ban later.

Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.

Of course, his army of sycophants here will cover their ears, close their eyes and holler "Fake News"!
I'm too busy laughing at how you idiots on the left lap this crap up! Remember when Rachel Maddow told everyone that MSNBC had Trump's taxes? Remember what a farce that was? This is even more pathetic.

Run on the issues...not this bull shit! Oh wait...you can't DO that! Joe Biden is your candidate and he was one of the dumber guys in Washington BEFORE he got senile! Now he's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself!

And Im laughing at how far your nose is up #45's ass.

Just because there is evidence that #45 is possibly a tax evading cheat does not mean I'm a fan of Biden either. Neither of them are fit for office IMO.

I voted for Trump last time because the Democrats ran an awful candidate. I'll vote for him again because the Democrats have managed to run an even worse candidate this time! Joe Biden has literally been running for President for fifty years and he's never gotten the Democratic nomination because he's invariably said something so stupid he gets laughed out of the race. Not this time though! It doesn't matter how idiotic a statement Biden makes if the main stream media refuses to cover it!

OK. So you don't like Biden. I said that I think he is just as unfit as the current person in office.
just because you don't like the president style doesn't mean he's unfit.
Joe Biden has shown he's unfit
that's the difference

Not that I think my opinion matters as to whether he is unfit or not. That's just my opinion. As far as his "style" goes, IMO he reeks of dishonesty.

However, there are obviously quite a few people in positions of public and political responsibility that believe he is unfit.
Yeah....and they all seem to be members of the same club.
This is just what happens when you try to change Washington from the inside.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

He used Ivanka as a contractor write off.

He paid more for his hair do, than he did in taxes.

Let's see some evidence?

The Biden Campaign (NY Times) is pulling the "unnamed sources" shit again, which means they just made it up.

Let's see some evidence?

The Biden Campaign (NY Times) is pulling the "unnamed sources" shit again, which means they just made it up.
They have the tax returns, Herr Shitler.

You have any proof? Even have the scumbag presidents lawyer looking into biden and hasn't come up with shit. Face it blues you have nothing and are FOS too

Riiiight just a big coincidence Biden's son and brother got rich off countries Biden was doling out USA cash to and cutting deals with as VP just a big coincidence. Biden one of the poorest senators for decades until he became VP now he's worth millions just a coincidence. :eusa_hand:

That is a lie, Shitler.

It has just as much fact as the Biden Campaign claim about Trump's taxes - unnamed sources Herr Himmler.

Unnamed sources say that Barack Obama raped a 4 year old boy on the Resolute desk while Michelle (Big Mike) watched.
Unnamed sources???? What is it about they have hard copies of Trump’s tax returns that you don’t understand, Herr Shitler?

No Herr Himmler, they don't. I could fill out returns and claim they were your's, just as the Biden campaign has done here.

This is your "October Surprise." You scum have pulled this same kind of shit over, and over, and over again.

The only ones you convince are your fellow Communists. But you hope to plant the seeds of doubt with your obvious lies and fraud.

Let's see some evidence?

If they actually have them then they're guilty of identity-theft.
Actually producing the returns in court would be exhibit #1 in an IRS case against the New York Times.
I think the DoJ needs to look into this.

God Bless Donald for obtaining the American Dream.

Unnamed sources???? What is it about they have hard copies of Trump’s tax returns that you don’t understand, Herr Shitler?

There is NOTHING that verifies that what the Biden Campaign came up with are Trump's taxes - UNNAMED SOURCES SAY...

Unnamed Sources say they HAVE the 4 year old boy... :eusa_whistle:

Same old shit from you vile demagogues, Herr Himmler.

No Herr Himmler, they don't. I could fill out returns and claim they were your's, just as the Biden campaign has done here.

This is your "October Surprise." You scum have pulled this same kind of shit over, and over, and over again.

The only ones you convince are your fellow Communists. But you hope to plant the seeds of doubt with your obvious lies and fraud.
LOL...You have learned well from your Kremlin masters, Herr Shitler. Keep lying and hope someone buys into it. Scum like yourselves hate this country so much you have to spread lies. The tax return data are real. You are too much of a troll to admit otherwise.

Last edited:
That is a lie, Shitler.

It has just as much fact as the Biden Campaign claim about Trump's taxes - unnamed sources Herr Himmler.

Unnamed sources say that Barack Obama raped a 4 year old boy on the Resolute desk while Michelle (Big Mike) watched.
If they have actual verified copies of tax documents then they should publish them

There is NOTHING that verifies that what the Biden Campaign came up with are Trump's taxes - UNNAMED SOURCES SAY...

Same old shit from you vile demagogues, Herr Himmler.
Your argument is lie. I have had enough arguing with deceivers like yourself. I will not derail this thread following you down the rabbit hole.

Of course, his army of sycophants here will cover their ears, close their eyes and holler "Fake News"!
I'm too busy laughing at how you idiots on the left lap this crap up! Remember when Rachel Maddow told everyone that MSNBC had Trump's taxes? Remember what a farce that was? This is even more pathetic.

Run on the issues...not this bull shit! Oh wait...you can't DO that! Joe Biden is your candidate and he was one of the dumber guys in Washington BEFORE he got senile! Now he's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself!

And Im laughing at how far your nose is up #45's ass.

Just because there is evidence that #45 is possibly a tax evading cheat does not mean I'm a fan of Biden either. Neither of them are fit for office IMO.

I voted for Trump last time because the Democrats ran an awful candidate. I'll vote for him again because the Democrats have managed to run an even worse candidate this time! Joe Biden has literally been running for President for fifty years and he's never gotten the Democratic nomination because he's invariably said something so stupid he gets laughed out of the race. Not this time though! It doesn't matter how idiotic a statement Biden makes if the main stream media refuses to cover it!

OK. So you don't like Biden. I said that I think he is just as unfit as the current person in office.
just because you don't like the president style doesn't mean he's unfit.
Joe Biden has shown he's unfit
that's the difference

Not that I think my opinion matters as to whether he is unfit or not. That's just my opinion. As far as his "style" goes, IMO he reeks of dishonesty.

However, there are obviously quite a few people in positions of public and political responsibility that believe he is unfit.
Yeah....and they all seem to be members of the same club.
This is just what happens when you try to change Washington from the inside.

Of course they all "seem" to be on the "same side" by those who have "chosen a side".

There have been a number of people who WERE on "his side", but are not anymore for various reasons, with the common denominator being that are related to his character and honesty.

New Topics

Forum List

Back