Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

As this ugly and embarrassing story continues to unfold, keep a close eye on Deutsche bank, folks.

They're already under investigation for other misdeeds, and it looks like they've been bankrolling this buffoon with billions when no other bank would touch him, for obvious reasons.

This may end up being a story all on its own.
I kinda feel sorry for Crooked Donald.... he is what he is, because of his mentor father, and all the enablers to his corruption from the get go...including the Republicans in the Senate and House, and his trumpists as of late....

He should have never gone for this job... he's too dirty for it!!! He only took it, because he thought he could corrupt everyone in our gvt, for his own purpose, as President...the swamp would be there for him....everyone who would not go along with his corruption and give their loyalty oath, are labeled, the deep State...and the article coverage on the coruption, is labeld FAKE news!
Trump’s own father knew Donald was corrupt and incompetent with money when he removed his as sole executor of his will.
Yeah....sure.....right.....uh-huh......
That is documented.

More from the NYTs.

“As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million”.

The law Is catching up with the tax cheat and scam artist.

So, what is your complaint? If he is losing money then not paying taxes is perfectly reasonable.
Oh wait....I remember when Trump was running the argument I heard constantly from Trumpers was that he was a successful billionaire businessman. Now you know that was a lie. He only played one on TV. He was heavily in debt. What the tax returns reveal was that in 2016 Trump was hemorrhaging money. The theory is Trump ran for president to raise his profile and burnish his failing brand.

To his surprise, he won. Trump’s lifeline was now the presidency. He has been leveraging the presidency ever since to keep his sinking enterprises afloat.
Oh....so saying he didn't pay taxes proves he's not successful in business?
That's quite a stretch....even for you.
Yeah..I guess in your world paying $750.00 in taxes is a sign of success. Are you a graduate of Trump U?
Well, first of all, just because the CEO of Amazon says Trump did something he can't prove doesn't mean it's true. Because if he did prove it he would be charged with identity theft. He has no legal access to Trump's tax returns.

He paid $750?

He must have fired his accountant over that one
Remember he had to divest himself from his business interests---------and was campaigning and then donating his salary as president.
He never divested himself, and he never put his business in to a blind trust.... that was just another one of his unkept promises.... malarkey!
Divested himself of the responsibility of running his company. He signed it over to his kids.
Feel free to provide documentation that he put everything in a blind trust.....because even in a blind trust you have to have a trustee...which means he divested responsibility to someone else, just to keep those dickhead Democrats from crying about his businesses every 15 mins. Hillary can still have her foundations....but not Donald Trump. Joe Biden can put his kid in foreign companies....but Trump's kids aren't allowed to run his own fucking company.

I sense alot of hypocrisy here and as usual....a double-standard.

Donald Trump can't have his Foundation because the STATE OF NY caught him using it as a personal penny bank to spend tax free charitable contributions on stuff he wasn't supposed to. Trump and his family is BANNED from running anymore tax free charities in NY.
Trump is banned from walking down mainstreet in NYC according to the fucking Governor.
The POS said he's gonna need an army to protect him if he ever tries.

Non sequitur.

"State Attorney General Letitia James, a Democrat, detailed her case against the foundation in a 37-page court filing in a lawsuit that seeks $2.8 million in restitution and an order banning Trump and his three eldest children from running any New York charities for 10 years."

Wow....she filed a lawsuit.
And she won this lawsuit, or is it still in court?

He paid $750?

Remember he had to divest himself from his business interests---------and was campaigning and then donating his salary as president.
He never divested himself, and he never put his business in to a blind trust.... that was just another one of his unkept promises.... malarkey!
Divested himself of the responsibility of running his company. He signed it over to his kids.
Feel free to provide documentation that he put everything in a blind trust.....because even in a blind trust you have to have a trustee...which means he divested responsibility to someone else, just to keep those dickhead Democrats from crying about his businesses every 15 mins. Hillary can still have her foundations....but not Donald Trump. Joe Biden can put his kid in foreign companies....but Trump's kids aren't allowed to run his own fucking company.

Donald Trump can't have his Foundation because the STATE OF NY caught him using it as a personal penny bank to spend tax free charitable contributions on stuff he wasn't supposed to. Trump and his family is BANNED from running anymore tax free charities in NY.
Trump is banned from walking down mainstreet in NYC according to the fucking Governor.

Non sequitur.

"State Attorney General Letitia James, a Democrat, detailed her case against the foundation in a 37-page court filing in a lawsuit that seeks $2.8 million in restitution and an order banning Trump and his three eldest children from running any New York charities for 10 years."

Wow you are lazy or can't read, it tells you the answer to that. You also don't seem to be too caught up on the news of your messiah.

More from the NYTs.

“As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million”.

So, what is your complaint? If he is losing money then not paying taxes is perfectly reasonable.
Oh wait....I remember when Trump was running the argument I heard constantly from Trumpers was that he was a successful billionaire businessman. Now you know that was a lie. He only played one on TV. He was heavily in debt. What the tax returns reveal was that in 2016 Trump was hemorrhaging money. The theory is Trump ran for president to raise his profile and burnish his failing brand.

To his surprise, he won. Trump’s lifeline was now the presidency. He has been leveraging the presidency ever since to keep his sinking enterprises afloat.
Yeah..I guess in your world paying $750.00 in taxes is a sign of success. Are you a graduate of Trump U?
Well, first of all, just because the CEO of Amazon says Trump did something he can't prove doesn't mean it's true. Because if he did prove it he would be charged with identity theft. He has no legal access to Trump's tax returns.
I don’t know what Jeff Bezos has to do with this, but we do have Trump’s tax returns, so we know what he paid in personal income taxes. He paid $750.00.

As this ugly and embarrassing story continues to unfold, keep a close eye on Deutsche bank, folks.

They're already under investigation for other misdeeds, and it looks like they've been bankrolling this buffoon with billions when no other bank would touch him, for obvious reasons.

I kinda feel sorry for Crooked Donald.... he is what he is, because of his mentor father, and all the enablers to his corruption from the get go...including the Republicans in the Senate and House, and his trumpists as of late....

He should have never gone for this job... he's too dirty for it!!! He only took it, because he thought he could corrupt everyone in our gvt, for his own purpose, as President...the swamp would be there for him....everyone who would not go along with his corruption and give their loyalty oath, are labeled, the deep State...and the article coverage on the coruption, is labeld FAKE news!
Trump’s own father knew Donald was corrupt and incompetent with money when he removed his as sole executor of his will.
That is documented.

Well, as soon as you provide the document....then I'll consider it.
Until then...as with every other false claim from the left....it's just a matter of it being your opinion.

He paid $750?

Non sequitur.

Wow you are lazy or can't read, it tells you the answer to that. You also don't seem to be too caught up on the news of your messiah.
Sorry, I don't watch CNN, MSNBC, Real time with Phil Maher on HBO, or The View.

Trump promotes himself as a builder who finished projects on time and under budget, yet all the buildings he built are neither

the same pattern is true with his presidency, my friends

He paid $750?

Non sequitur.

Sorry, I don't watch CNN, MSNBC, Real time with Phil Maher on HBO, or The View.

So what's your excuse for not reading the AP article then?

More from the NYTs.

I don’t know what Jeff Bezos has to do with this, but we do have Trump’s tax returns, so we know what he paid in personal income taxes. He paid $750.00.
Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post...you fucking tool.

Trump paid $70,000 for hair styling
We got to pay for it

Doesn’t look like we got our money’s worth

1601292824158.jpeg

Trump promotes himself as a builder who finished projects on time and under budget, yet all the buildings he built are neither

He also touts himself as a huge buy from the U.S.A. patriot but outsources to China and used Chinese steel on building projects.
1601292785004.png

Wait....where are Bidens tax returns ??

Right here.

I'm sorry I don't see Hunters or Biden's brother's tax returns.

Again. They aren't running for President.
I wouldn't ask for Don Jr's, Eric's, or Ivanka's taxes. They aren't running for President either. :)
Keep trying.

Again, it's JOE BIDEN's true income. He funneled the foreign money to his family members. What promises did he make to foreign countries while extorting money and selling out the American people??
You have any proof? Even have the scumbag presidents lawyer looking into biden and hasn't come up with shit. Face it blues you have nothing and are FOS too

Yeah......and Hillary bilked the US out of $6 billion while Secretary of State.
Joe Biden is faking dementia so he doesn't have to answer questions about Hunter Biden laundering foreign aid to Ukraine.

Last edited:
More from the NYTs.

You never understood us at all. All your words there do, is show a complete lack of understanding.

That is documented.

Well, as soon as you provide the document....then I'll consider it.
Until then...as with every other false claim from the left....it's just a matter of it being your opinion.
The allegations against Trump and his father’s estate is documented because there were law suits filed after Trump’s father died. Testimony and depositions were taken. Trump’s duplicity is well known in his family.

More from the NYTs.

Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post...you fucking tool.
You fucking idiot the story came from New York Times. Really, you should refrain from calling others names when you apparently don’t know your ass from your elbow.

I’ve decided I’d rather have a politician who makes $100m off speeches than a grifter who borrows $300m from foreign banks, deducts $70,000 for haircuts, pays more taxes to foreign governments than the US, launders money to his daughter in a consulting scheme, gets banned from charity work, and jacks up his income stream in his failing properties bydirecting government spending to them.

Forum List

Back