Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

Lol..You Trumpers have been taken over and over again by this con man. He lies about his wealth just like he lies about voter fraud. You believe him I guess because you are lost and are desperately searching for a leader. You all have been conned.
I thought you guys were saying we would find the Russia connection in his tax returns. What happened? It appears his tax returns are a big nothingburger, just like all the other nothingburgers.

He has $420 million in loans coming due and we have no idea who the loans are from. This is why they wanted to see hi taxes, because if no bank in the U.S. wold loan him money anymore, that means these loans are coming from someone outside the U.S. which can make him susceptible to foreign interference. It has been rumored the loans came from Russian money laundered through Deutsche Bank.

He has $420 million in loans coming due and we have no idea who the loans are from.

It's none of your business.

that means these loans are coming from someone outside the U.S.

It's not illegal to borrow "from someone outside the U.S."

It has been rumored the loans came from Russian money laundered through Deutsche Bank.

It's not illegal to borrow from Deutsche Bank.

Illegal? Yes if Russia loaned Trump money through Deutsche Bank with laundered money, it is illegal and as a citizen of the United States and Trump as POTUS it is my business.

Why is it that Trump supporters are quick to say there was nothing going on with Russia, but then as soon as you point to the direction of direct Russian connections the best response is, "It's none of your business."

If Trump is a billionaire like he says, why is it not a red flag that his credit is SO BAD he can't get a loan from a U.S. company? It is red flag after red flag, but supporters like you continue to stick your head in the sand.

He paid $750?

He must have fired his accountant over that one
Remember he had to divest himself from his business interests---------and was campaigning and then donating his salary as president.
This donating his salary defense that Trumpers use are really quite pathetic.

Why?

First, Trump has been using the US Treasury to bolster his businesses. Why do you think he spends so much time at his golf clubs. Where do all those tens of millions go? Right into his pocket.

Second, the tax returns show that Trump has received more money from foreign powers, autocratic foreign powers, than he makes as President.

Third, the donation of his salary is chum. Chum thrown out to Trump’s gullible supporters. Trump donates his salary as show while making millions profiting from the presidency. The first rule of the confidence man is know your marks. Trump knows his marks..er..I mean supporters...well.
I'm waiting see if even ONE of them will admit this is becoming too much. That this has been a con.

Just ONE.
Once history is written the Trump Administration will be known as the Jim Jones Presidency. You see the problem is these cultists who have drank the kool-aid want to force it in us. Once you have drunk the kool-aid there is little hope of coming back.

"Hundreds of millions"of dollars in debt. He managed his businesses the same way he has managed America..
Man I hope this is brought up at the debate lol
for what? will you pee in your pants???
....Mr Trump kicks a$$ at debates---
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHH

Lol..You Trumpers have been taken over and over again by this con man. He lies about his wealth just like he lies about voter fraud. You believe him I guess because you are lost and are desperately searching for a leader. You all have been conned.
I thought you guys were saying we would find the Russia connection in his tax returns. What happened? It appears his tax returns are a big nothingburger, just like all the other nothingburgers.

He has $420 million in loans coming due and we have no idea who the loans are from. This is why they wanted to see hi taxes, because if no bank in the U.S. wold loan him money anymore, that means these loans are coming from someone outside the U.S. which can make him susceptible to foreign interference. It has been rumored the loans came from Russian money laundered through Deutsche Bank.

He has $420 million in loans coming due and we have no idea who the loans are from.

It's none of your business.

that means these loans are coming from someone outside the U.S.

It's not illegal to borrow "from someone outside the U.S."

It has been rumored the loans came from Russian money laundered through Deutsche Bank.

It's not illegal to borrow from Deutsche Bank.
It is our business...once he became President..... if he owes Putin n friends, and Ergoden n friends...then of course it matters!!!!
The cat's out of the bag now. What we suspected all along is true.

Now they have to cover for a buffoon who conned them. That must be horrible.
Yep.....he's finally toast.
I sure wish I could administer some truth serum to one of you guys and find out what you really think about this kind of thing. It just keeps piling up.

My guess is that, by now, you know you were conned by a buffoon. But you've sold your soul to the guy, so it's just too late.
You don't need truth serum with most Trump supporters.
You talk about us being conned when we constantly see the byproduct of brainwashing on the left in our kids and in people that normally acted intelligent but have currently taken leave of their senses.

You all seem to swallow every lie that the commies in the Washington Compost and the New York Slime publish without question because of your bigotry. Your outright hatred of the boogeyman that Democrats turn every Republican president into using a corrupt media. The list is long. Bush, Romney, Palin, McCain, Kavanaugh, you name it. Once they stop being a threat you discover that they aren't as evil as the God forsaken Democrats made them out to be.
So your support for him remains at 100%? Unwavering?
why not support him????!!!!!???

Once history is written the Trump Administration will be known as the Jim Jones Presidency. You see the problem, is these cultists who have drank the kool-aid want to force it in us. Once you have drunk the kool-aid there is little hope of coming back.
Yeah. This uncharted territory. Psychologists will be writing about this period as well has historians, and I'm looking forward to seeing that.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
He paid $750?

Remember he had to divest himself from his business interests---------and was campaigning and then donating his salary as president.
He never divested himself, and he never put his business in to a blind trust.... that was just another one of his unkept promises.... malarkey!
Divested himself of the responsibility of running his company. He signed it over to his kids.
Feel free to provide documentation that he put everything in a blind trust.....because even in a blind trust you have to have a trustee...which means he divested responsibility to someone else, just to keep those dickhead Democrats from crying about his businesses every 15 mins. Hillary can still have her foundations....but not Donald Trump. Joe Biden can put his kid in foreign companies....but Trump's kids aren't allowed to run his own fucking company.

I sense alot of hypocrisy here and as usual....a double-standard.

He paid $750?

He never divested himself, and he never put his business in to a blind trust.... that was just another one of his unkept promises.... malarkey!
Divested himself of the responsibility of running his company. He signed it over to his kids.
Feel free to provide documentation that he put everything in a blind trust.....because even in a blind trust you have to have a trustee...which means he divested responsibility to someone else, just to keep those dickhead Democrats from crying about his businesses every 15 mins. Hillary can still have her foundations....but not Donald Trump. Joe Biden can put his kid in foreign companies....but Trump's kids aren't allowed to run his own fucking company.

Donald Trump can't have his Foundation because the STATE OF NY caught him using it as a personal penny bank to spend tax free charitable contributions on stuff he wasn't supposed to. Trump and his family is BANNED from running anymore tax free charities in NY.

Once history is written the Trump Administration will be known as the Jim Jones Presidency. You see the problem, is these cultists who have drank the kool-aid want to force it in us. Once you have drunk the kool-aid there is little hope of coming back.
Yeah. This uncharted territory. Psychologists will be writing about this period as well has historians, and I'm looking forward to seeing that.
Yep....uncharted territory. The same territory you folks have been whining about for 4 friggen years.
How bout talking about collusion with Russians again.
Let's talk about Russian collusion when it comes to Hunter Biden.
What was that $3.5 million from a Russian billionaire about anyway?
Let's talk about all of the election tampering by the media, shall we?
How bout that.

More from the NYTs.

“As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million”.

The law Is catching up with the tax cheat and scam artist.

So, what is your complaint? If he is losing money then not paying taxes is perfectly reasonable.
Oh wait....I remember when Trump was running the argument I heard constantly from Trumpers was that he was a successful billionaire businessman. Now you know that was a lie. He only played one on TV. He was heavily in debt. What the tax returns reveal was that in 2016 Trump was hemorrhaging money. The theory is Trump ran for president to raise his profile and burnish his failing brand.

To his surprise, he won. Trump’s lifeline was now the presidency. He has been leveraging the presidency ever since to keep his sinking enterprises afloat.

As this ugly and embarrassing story continues to unfold, keep a close eye on Deutsche bank, folks.

They're already under investigation for other misdeeds, and it looks like they've been bankrolling this buffoon with billions when no other bank would touch him, for obvious reasons.

This may end up being a story all on its own.
I kinda feel sorry for Crooked Donald.... he is what he is, because of his mentor father, and all the enablers to his corruption from the get go...including the Republicans in the Senate and House, and his trumpists as of late....

He should have never gone for this job... he's too dirty for it!!! He only took it, because he thought he could corrupt everyone in our gvt, for his own purpose, as President...the swamp would be there for him....everyone who would not go along with his corruption and give their loyalty oath, are labeled, the deep State...and the article coverage on the coruption, is labeld FAKE news!

He paid $750?

Donald Trump can't have his Foundation because the STATE OF NY caught him using it as a personal penny bank to spend tax free charitable contributions on stuff he wasn't supposed to. Trump and his family is BANNED from running anymore tax free charities in NY.
Trump is banned from walking down mainstreet in NYC according to the fucking Governor.
The POS said he's gonna need an army to protect him if he ever tries.

Yep....uncharted territory. The same territory you folks have been whining about for 4 friggen years.
How bout that.
I can understand your need to change the subject.

What I may never know is why you know you have to try.

More from the NYTs.

“As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million”.

So, what is your complaint? If he is losing money then not paying taxes is perfectly reasonable.
Oh wait....I remember when Trump was running the argument I heard constantly from Trumpers was that he was a successful billionaire businessman. Now you know that was a lie. He only played one on TV. He was heavily in debt. What the tax returns reveal was that in 2016 Trump was hemorrhaging money. The theory is Trump ran for president to raise his profile and burnish his failing brand.

To his surprise, he won. Trump’s lifeline was now the presidency. He has been leveraging the presidency ever since to keep his sinking enterprises afloat.
Oh....so saying he didn't pay taxes proves he's not successful in business?
That's quite a stretch....even for you.

As this ugly and embarrassing story continues to unfold, keep a close eye on Deutsche bank, folks.

They're already under investigation for other misdeeds, and it looks like they've been bankrolling this buffoon with billions when no other bank would touch him, for obvious reasons.

I kinda feel sorry for Crooked Donald.... he is what he is, because of his mentor father, and all the enablers to his corruption from the get go...including the Republicans in the Senate and House, and his trumpists as of late....

He should have never gone for this job... he's too dirty for it!!! He only took it, because he thought he could corrupt everyone in our gvt, for his own purpose, as President...the swamp would be there for him....everyone who would not go along with his corruption and give their loyalty oath, are labeled, the deep State...and the article coverage on the coruption, is labeld FAKE news!
Trump’s own father knew Donald was so corrupt and incompetent with money that he removed him as sole executor of his will.

Last edited:
I can feel sorry for him, knowing that I'm sure he's spent his life in great pain. His desperate need to impress, for approval, and the constant, hysterical, flamboyant self-aggrandizement are clear markers of that.

But that's as far as I'll go. The damage he has done is severe. We are all responsible for our actions, ultimately.

I only hope we're learning something about the country right now.

How bout that.
I can understand your need to change the subject.

What I may never know is why you know you have to try.
No....this is THE SUBJECT.

Your hypocrisy when it comes to criticizing Trump when the fuckwads you seem to support have been getting away with the same thing you accuse Trump of....and apparently much worse.

More from the NYTs.

Oh....so saying he didn't pay taxes proves he's not successful in business?
That's quite a stretch....even for you.
Yeah..I guess in your world paying $750.00 in personal income taxes is a sign of success. Are you a graduate of Trump U?

Trump’s own father knew Donald was corrupt and incompetent with money when he removed his as sole executor of his will.
Yeah....sure.....right.....uh-huh......

He paid $750?

Trump is banned from walking down mainstreet in NYC according to the fucking Governor.
The POS said he's gonna need an army to protect him if he ever tries.

Non sequitur.

"State Attorney General Letitia James, a Democrat, detailed her case against the foundation in a 37-page court filing in a lawsuit that seeks $2.8 million in restitution and an order banning Trump and his three eldest children from running any New York charities for 10 years."

New Topics

Forum List

Back