Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

$70,000 for hairstyling in one year. Who can justify a tax write off for $70,000 for a man having a hairstyler? So broke he can't pay taxes, but the narcissist vain man child loser can spend our money on his creepy loser hairdo.
because he wasn't making an income that year he was campaigning for president
He had turned over control to his companies to his children

Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.
A fraud, a failure, and completely dishonest.

Yup, that's Hiden biden to a "T".

$70,000 for hairstyling in one year. Who can justify a tax write off for $70,000 for a man having a hairstyler? So broke he can't pay taxes, but the narcissist vain man child loser can spend our money on his creepy loser hairdo.
You sound jealous
I would be too embarrassed to have or wear a hairdo like broke loser thief Trump.
Does your wife look like his?
Not too many average men, marry their 25 year younger squeeze box....

‘It was the moment when Donald Trump's "Art of the Deal" fabulism, billionaire tycoon bluster and populist standard-bearing for forgotten Americans was revealed to be what it always looked like: a sham.

A stunning New York Times exposé of the President's tax returns Sunday revealed a pitifully inept businessman and a serial tax avoider crushed by massive debts that could expose him to conflicts of interest given his position as President and power to help undisclosed lenders.
[…]
"This is a con man in the White House," presidential historian Douglas Brinkley told CNN Sunday, referring to a President who shattered convention by refusing to release his tax records to the public while running for office.’

This is confirmation rather than revelation – Americans knew Trump was hiding his dishonesty and corruption, now we know the details of both.

You sound jealous
I would be too embarrassed to have or wear a hairdo like broke loser thief Trump.

Correct. Rich men, and women, do it all the time, however.

Lol..You Trumpers have been taken over and over again by this con man. He lies about his wealth just like he lies about voter fraud. You believe him I guess because you are lost and are desperately searching for a leader. You all have been conned.
I thought you guys were saying we would find the Russia connection in his tax returns. What happened? It appears his tax returns are a big nothingburger, just like all the other nothingburgers.

He has $420 million in loans coming due and we have no idea who the loans are from. This is why they wanted to see hi taxes, because if no bank in the U.S. wold loan him money anymore, that means these loans are coming from someone outside the U.S. which can make him susceptible to foreign interference. It has been rumored the loans came from Russian money laundered through Deutsche Bank.

He has $420 million in loans coming due and we have no idea who the loans are from.

It's none of your business.

that means these loans are coming from someone outside the U.S.

It's not illegal to borrow "from someone outside the U.S."

It has been rumored the loans came from Russian money laundered through Deutsche Bank.

It's not illegal to borrow from Deutsche Bank.
And yet the reprehensible right continues to support a con man in the White House.

Bizarre.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made. Your fin

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Your financial illiteracy is evident in that you believe the number 750 to be representative of the total tax burden on all of Trump's aggregate businesses..it is not. Multi billionaires like Trump and Bloomberg for that matter employ an army of accountants to avoid costly mistakes that would categorize much of their cash flow as income tax qualified monies. The number you were looking at is a very neat 750 because it is used as a reference point for the professional accountants that balanced his books and is in fact a common sum for large corporate entities whereinthe principal is an employee of his own corporation. Ultimately this information will do nothing to affect the election but it will demonstrate once again the ignorance that the left is so commonly known for.

Jo

Lol..You Trumpers have been taken over and over again by this con man. He lies about his wealth just like he lies about voter fraud. You believe him I guess because you are lost and are desperately searching for a leader. You all have been conned.
I thought you guys were saying we would find the Russia connection in his tax returns. What happened? It appears his tax returns are a big nothingburger, just like all the other nothingburgers.

He has $420 million in loans coming due and we have no idea who the loans are from. This is why they wanted to see hi taxes, because if no bank in the U.S. wold loan him money anymore, that means these loans are coming from someone outside the U.S. which can make him susceptible to foreign interference. It has been rumored the loans came from Russian money laundered through Deutsche Bank.

He has $420 million in loans coming due and we have no idea who the loans are from.

It has been rumored the loans came from Russian money laundered through Deutsche Bank.

And yet the reprehensible right continues to support a con man in the White House.

Bizarre.
A lot of people rightly thought Ears was a conman, but you still supported him. See a pattern yet?

You sound jealous

Correct. Rich men, and women, do it all the time, however.
Yep.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made. Your fin

Your financial illiteracy is evident in that you believe the number 750 to be representative of the total tax burden on all of Trump's aggregate businesses..it is not. Multi billionaires like Trump and Bloomberg for that matter employ an army of accountants to avoid costly mistakes that would categorize much of their cash flow as income tax qualified monies. The number you were looking at is a very neat 750 because it is used as a reference point for the professional accountants that balanced his books and is in fact a common sum for large corporate entities whereinthe principal is an employee of his own corporation. Ultimately this information will do nothing to affect the election but it will demonstrate once again the ignorance that the left is so commonly known for.

Jo
Who does he owe $450 million to? Russia, Turkey ....?

Did he let Ergoden invade the Kurd allies in Syria because of money he owes Turkey???

He doesn't win again and you'll find out how badly he's cheated NY AG will sic the low life

Dems are toast now, it's on. The lawless lying scum are in for a beating. Why idiot Dems wanted to piss off the entire Republican party and light a fire under voter turn out is a mystery. Do they want to lose the elections??
Why are you so angry? You should be angry at Trump for lying to you. A billionaire who pays $750.00 dollars a year in taxes??? . You have misdirected anger, dearie. Of course, cultist will fiercely defend the cult leader to the end.

Why? I hate Democrats guts, a pox be upon them. May they rot in hell. Clear? LMAO you fools and your lawless scheming just woke up the entire Republican party, not a smart move. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Oh..grow the hell up. You support the biggest fraud to ever inhabit the Oval Office and you are all in denial of it or can‘t accept that fact, and so you lash out at anyone that reminds you of your inability to face the truth.

It's official, I hate Democrats to infinity. All Dems do is promise to increase taxes and kill jobs and businesses. Protect illegals who RAPE and KILL Americans. Their leaders belong in prison.

Talk about spewing that right wing or should I say Trump propaganda.

How many Americans to illegals have to RAPE and KILL before you traitors stop protecting them? 6 year old girl, raped in her own bed by an illegal who broke into their house. Democrats fault.

Please get a new line Trump Humper, who in the hell wants to see ANYONE rape any female no matter what age they are. Who wants to see ANYONE committing any crimes, that right wing propaganda that you are spewing is nothing but bullshit.

It is our business...once he became President..... if he owes Putin n friends, and Ergoden n friends...then of course it matters!!!!

He doesn't win again and you'll find out how badly he's cheated NY AG will sic the low life

Dems are toast now, it's on. The lawless lying scum are in for a beating. Why idiot Dems wanted to piss off the entire Republican party and light a fire under voter turn out is a mystery. Do they want to lose the elections??
Why are you so angry? You should be angry at Trump for lying to you. A billionaire who pays $750.00 dollars a year in taxes??? . You have misdirected anger, dearie. Of course, cultist will fiercely defend the cult leader to the end.

Why? I hate Democrats guts, a pox be upon them. May they rot in hell. Clear? LMAO you fools and your lawless scheming just woke up the entire Republican party, not a smart move. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Oh..grow the hell up. You support the biggest fraud to ever inhabit the Oval Office and you are all in denial of it or can‘t accept that fact, and so you lash out at anyone that reminds you of your inability to face the truth.

It's official, I hate Democrats to infinity. All Dems do is promise to increase taxes and kill jobs and businesses. Protect illegals who RAPE and KILL Americans. Their leaders belong in prison.

Talk about spewing that right wing or should I say Trump propaganda.

How many Americans to illegals have to RAPE and KILL before you traitors stop protecting them? 6 year old girl, raped in her own bed by an illegal who broke into their house. Democrats fault.
They just set fire to a home with a baby and a little child in it simply because of a Trump 2020 sign, and they are kvetching over a judge who prefers not to kill babies, so what do they care? They are so sure of their candidate, their polls, their policies that they need to do these terrorist acts because they enjoy knocking down kids sand castles.

More right wing propaganda, what a disgrace.

Of course, his army of sycophants here will cover their ears, close their eyes and holler "Fake News"!
I'm too busy laughing at how you idiots on the left lap this crap up! Remember when Rachel Maddow told everyone that MSNBC had Trump's taxes? Remember what a farce that was? This is even more pathetic.

Run on the issues...not this bull shit! Oh wait...you can't DO that! Joe Biden is your candidate and he was one of the dumber guys in Washington BEFORE he got senile! Now he's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself!

And Im laughing at how far your nose is up #45's ass.

Just because there is evidence that #45 is possibly a tax evading cheat does not mean I'm a fan of Biden either. Neither of them are fit for office IMO.

I voted for Trump last time because the Democrats ran an awful candidate. I'll vote for him again because the Democrats have managed to run an even worse candidate this time! Joe Biden has literally been running for President for fifty years and he's never gotten the Democratic nomination because he's invariably said something so stupid he gets laughed out of the race. Not this time though! It doesn't matter how idiotic a statement Biden makes if the main stream media refuses to cover it!

OK. So you don't like Biden. I said that I think he is just as unfit as the current person in office.
Can’t agree with this.

Whatever Biden’s faults and failings – and there are many – he is fit to be president; Trump is not.

Right because Democrat TAX INCREASES and JOBS KILLING REGULATIONS and JOBS KILLING STUPID TRADE DEALS is a better idea. Pull your head out of your ass.
Religious response. Not factual. Pray to the alter of Lies.

Go ahead back up Biden's plans to raise taxes. Tell us why its a great idea hell tell Americans. Tell Americans why Dems selling their jobs to China is a good idea.

Show us a link where Biden claims he is going to raise taxes. How many of those companies have come back to America that Trump claimed he was going to bring back.

Breaking now...nobody cares.
Trumpers most likely won‘t care that their messiah is a fraud. That doesn’t surprise me.
All Trump's taxes were properly filed, all his taxes have been under audit by the IRS for years because they are extremely complex and take a long time to verify. So your problem is......... what exactly?

Is this statement true or false?

There is ”no rule that would prohibit the release of a tax return because it's under audit,” IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig told a House Appropriations subcommittee on Tuesday.

Right because Democrat TAX INCREASES and JOBS KILLING REGULATIONS and JOBS KILLING STUPID TRADE DEALS is a better idea. Pull your head out of your ass.
Religious response. Not factual. Pray to the alter of Lies.

Go ahead back up Biden's plans to raise taxes. Tell us why its a great idea hell tell Americans. Tell Americans why Dems selling their jobs to China is a good idea.
This fails as a red herring fallacy and a lie.

The thread is about the fact that Trump is a pitifully inept businessman, a serial tax avoider, unfit to be president, and should be voted out of office as a consequence – not Biden.

And presidents don’t raise taxes, Congress does.

48F5EBC0-B21B-4DD2-82C3-157ECA20A3E2.jpeg

So tell me how does the NYT know all this when they do not have the actual tax returns?

The man is a fraud and a lousy businessman, living extravagantly off of other people's money. As if this is a shock.

He squandered the $300,000,000 to $400,000,000 head start that Daddy gave him.

And then he conned millions into voting for him, and KEPT them conned to this day.

Quite a story. Quite a reflection of this country.

Forum List

Back