Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

He is not even getting paid for being president, what more do you want?
By law he has to be paid...
He donates his salary to different charities, I wonder if Biden would do the same?
I know one thing. Biden will not be raiding the treasury to support his failing businesses.
Now we have a conspiracy theory. :auiqs.jpg:
Not a conspiracy theory. Lol..The taxpayer has paid $115,000,000 on Trump’s vacations since he became president. Guess where where he has been spending his vacations? Even you know the answer to that question.

Got a link to that, or are you just a bald faced liar, again? I say that because a couple of weeks ago when it was brought up
it was no where near that number. So link it up, okay?

Obama's vacations were way more expensive than Trump's

He donates his salary to different charities, I wonder if Biden would do the same?
I know one thing. Biden will not be raiding the treasury to support his failing businesses.
Not a conspiracy theory. Lol..The taxpayer has paid $115,000,000 on Trump’s vacations since he became president. Guess where where he has been spending his vacations? Even you know the answer to that question.

Got a link to that, or are you just a bald faced liar, again? I say that because a couple of weeks ago when it was brought up
it was no where near that number. So link it up, okay?

Obama's vacations were way more expensive than Trump's
I did provide a link. Just because you don’t agree with it doesn’t mean it is wrong. Apparently, you failed to appreciate the fact that 1. Obama’s expenses were over 8 years not 4; and 2. None of the taxpayer money went to an Obama run business.

Last edited:
Let him sue the IRS lol The man is a crook The proof has always been out there Now even republicans can see they are the suckers and losers
You people keep saying it, but always walking away with eggs.
He lies and his yellow senate afraid to speak up They protect him .Barr protected him This moron given 4 more years will turn us into a 3rd world country

Trump has become nothing more than an angry victim of his own hyped wealth.

he will rue the day, someday!

Let him sue the IRS lol The man is a crook The proof has always been out there Now even republicans can see they are the suckers and losers
He lies and his yellow senate afraid to speak up They protect him .Barr protected him This moron given 4 more years will turn us into a 3rd world country
I respect your opinion, I just don't agree with your opinion, Ed.

So what? I didn't pay any Federal income taxes in 2016 either; didn't have any income to report. Same for 2015. In 2014 I paid almost $214,000, on some $570,000 in gambling winnings, after some deductions. That's an 'average' of around $71,000 a year for 2014-2016.

I would bet you have never paid anywhere close to what Trump has paid over his lifetime, and probably not in your entire life paid in as much as his average in one year over his lifetime. And, we haven't even touched NY's and NYC's taxes he's paid.

They have NEVER written ANYTHING positive about Donald Trump EXCEPT that ONE TIME he launched a few missiles into Syria, that was the ONLY time they praised him when he BOMBED someone. So what does that say?
From the start Trump called them "fake news"

Trump should have heeded the old adage.

Never start a fight of words, with someone who buys ink by the barrel.

I can live with that. I just hope and I truly believe when the evidence can't be denied you'll be one of the very few that won't call it a hoax and do you really believe in his 4 years he's done such a great job for America ?? Maybe the 1% but who else?

Something the free shit welfare warriors should remember: Trump turned over control of his holdings and assets to his family and lawyers before the 2016 election. He personally owes no taxes since then and his POTUS pay goes to charities. IF NYT posted his tax information, they better have money to pay. They already have big lawsuits against them.

How about Creepy Joe releases HIS tax returns or is he afraid it might show how much Communist China has given to him and his Meth Head loser son Hunter?

View attachment 393827

View attachment 393832
His net worth is $3m you moron.

2E309070-DC5F-40F6-A4CD-3176527C53F2.jpeg

So what? I didn't pay any Federal income taxes in 2016 either; didn't have any income to report. Same for 2015. In 2014 I paid almost $214,000, on some $570,000 in gambling winnings, after some deductions. That's an 'average' of around $71,000 a year for 2014-2016.

I would bet you have never paid anywhere close to what Trump has paid over his lifetime, and probably not in your entire life paid in as much as his average in one year over his lifetime. And, we haven't even touched NY's and NYC's taxes he's paid.
He doesn't win again and you'll find out how badly he's cheated NY AG will sic the low life

Such short memories...

Transcript

00:00
we call it the wrap-up smear
00:04
if you want to talk politics cause the
00:06
wrap-up smear you smear somebody with
00:09
falsehoods and all the rest and then you
00:12
merchandise it and then you write it
00:15
unless they see it's reported in the
00:17
press that this this this and this so
00:19
they have that validation that the Press
00:22
reported the smear and then it's called
00:25
the wrap-up smear now I'm going to
00:26
merchandise the presses report on the
00:29
smear that we made and it's it's a
00:31
tactic and it's it's self-evident
English (auto-generated)

Last edited:
..he's actually the first POTUS in a long time to take care of America
Only if you ignore highest unemployment since the great depression, and the most Americans killed since WW II.

"highest unemployment since the great depression" Perhaps it is, but entirely not as a result of ANYTHING to do with President Trump's policies. The unemployment is a result of a public lock-down caused by a global Pandemic, in case you missed it, caused by Sleepy Joe's bed fellow China. By the way.....Where's Hunter?
"...and the most Americans killed since WW II." This is a classic lie of the left. People died, they weren't killed. Oh, except for maybe in the case of la Cosa Nostra Cuomo, Dumb-o-cratic Governor of NEW YORK forcing nursing homes and elderly care facilities to accept Covid19 positive patients, even though President Donald J Trump (Yes he is President and you should really get over it already) built Cuomo a care center at the Javitz Center and sent him a Hospital Ship, neither of which Cuomo used, killing as many as 10,500 seniors.

With how you twist the FACTS, I'm certain that you know that a person can drown in an average of a 1/4" of water , too.

Only one of them is running for president.
Joe fronting for his whore hopping, coke snorting, sister in law screwing son is going to be a bigger and bigger issue when Hunter's employment in China and Ukraine come up in debates.
His taxes are going to be interesting evidence when that time comes.

You want to ignore what Hunter Biden has done. But you won't be able to.

I can live with that. I just hope and I truly believe when the evidence can't be denied you'll be one of the very few that won't call it a hoax and do you really believe in his 4 years he's done such a great job for America ?? Maybe the 1% but who else?
Hopefully brought some peace in the middle east. Low unemployment, higher wages, passed some important legislation. (minus Covid crisis)
Having to battle the lies from the Nan Clan and still taking care of business.
Yeah, I think it's not too shabby of a resume, Ed.

Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.

Great news! I'm sure many experts are pouring over them.

It's great news the NY Times illegally published a citizens tax returns and slandered him?

YES, it is!!!!!

Okay fine, the gloves are off now Dems prepared for the beating of your lives!

I hope everyone understands now the TRUE NATURE OF DEMOCRATS. I don't want to hear anymore crying from Dems about filling Ginsburg's seat. They want a gutter fight we'll give them one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back