Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

Something the free shit welfare warriors should remember: Trump turned over control of his holdings and assets to his family and lawyers before the 2016 election. He personally owes no taxes since then and his POTUS pay goes to charities. IF NYT posted his tax information, they better have money to pay. They already have big lawsuits against them.

How about Creepy Joe releases HIS tax returns or is he afraid it might show how much Communist China has given to him and his Meth Head loser son Hunter?

View attachment 393827

View attachment 393832
Biden has released over two decades of his tax returns you goof.

He’s not afraid like Trump.
Yet nothing has been found. You get mad cause you are programmed to.

Losses are not "Income Tax Avoidance" .....

It's called an Offset ....

LMAO the the Fake News NY Times and the dumbass Leftist so Gullible to believe the shit they publish.
I'm sure that Trump also has been audited, and obviously there were no red flags.
Again, much ado about nothing.
Wrong...Trump may soon be writing a check for $100,000,000 to the IRS. It is in the link.
Don‘t worry, Meister, I am sure Putin will lend Trump the money as soon as Trump dissolves NATO.
Ohhh, you know this do you? :laughing0301:
Want to link up your info, or are you just a bald face liar (lair...TM).
I'm going with the latter. You look like a bald face liar
Sorry snowflake if you are mentally unable to discern hyperbole. However, you Have to wonder why when Putin walks into the room, Trump falls on his knees.

More from the NYTs.

“As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million”.

The law Is catching up with the tax cheat and scam artist.
Wait a MINUTE, you all claimed the IRS was NOT auditing him repeatedly for the last 5 years.

LMAO the the Fake News NY Times and the dumbass Leftist so Gullible to believe the shit they publish.
I'm sure that Trump also has been audited, and obviously there were no red flags.
Wrong...Trump may soon be writing a check for $100,000,000 to the IRS. It is in the link.
Don‘t worry, Meister, I am sure Putin will lend Trump the money as soon as Trump dissolves NATO.
Sorry snowflake if you are mentally unable to discern hyperbole. However, you Have to wonder why when Putin walks into the room, Trump falls on his knees.
Trump is a weak loser in desperate need for money A crook A republcan crook whose supporters are assholes to not believe it

More from the NYTs.

“As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million”.

Wait a MINUTE, you all claimed the IRS was NOT auditing him repeatedly for the last 5 years.
NO you asshole it was republicans saying he was audited and his hands were clean The biggest crook in America and you fn morons made him your leader

Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.

Great news! I'm sure many experts are pouring over them.

It's great news the NY Times illegally published a citizens tax returns and slandered him?

YES, it is!!!!!

I take that deflection was to try and cover that you were lying. Duly noted

The original projection was 2.1 to 2.5 million deaths by the OSU health sciences team. Had we followed the Biden approach of doing nothing for 6 months we could well have reached this massive numbers of deaths.
You know calling BIden "vice president" is just honorary. He wasn't in charge of anything, and made no decisions about the coronavirus.
It is much better then the historical forerver title Impeached President of the United States.

More from the NYTs.

NO you asshole it was republicans saying he was audited and his hands were clean The biggest crook in America and you fn morons made him your leader
You MORONS repeatedly said he was NOT BEING audited when he told you he was.

He is not even getting paid for being president, what more do you want?
By law he has to be paid...
He donates his salary to different charities, I wonder if Biden would do the same?
I know one thing. Biden will not be raiding the treasury to support his failing businesses.
Now we have a conspiracy theory. :auiqs.jpg:
Let him sue the IRS lol The man is a crook The proof has always been out there Now even republicans can see they are the suckers and losers

He donates his salary to different charities, I wonder if Biden would do the same?
I know one thing. Biden will not be raiding the treasury to support his failing businesses.
Not a conspiracy theory. Lol..The taxpayer has paid $115,000,000 on Trump’s vacations since he became president. Guess where where he has been spending his vacations? Even you know the answer to that question.

The original projection was 2.1 to 2.5 million deaths by the OSU health sciences team. Had we followed the Biden approach of doing nothing for 6 months we could well have reached this massive numbers of deaths.
You know calling BIden "vice president" is just honorary. He wasn't in charge of anything, and made no decisions about the coronavirus.
It is much better then the historical forerver title Impeached President of the United States.
Historians are going to have a field day with the 'impeached president' label that was railroaded.

"Hundreds of millions"of dollars in debt. He managed his businesses the same way he has managed America..
You do know that publishing those means Trump will OWN those losers in any lawsuit right? Of course this is just another failure of a TDS thread from the OP.
The New York Times won't be sued just as WikiLeaks couldn't be sued for disclosing the DNC emails.
Wrong again... Federal taxes can not be released without permisson and publishing of them can be prosecuted... There is no publisher protections for this..

Let him sue the IRS lol The man is a crook The proof has always been out there Now even republicans can see they are the suckers and losers
You people keep saying it, but always walking away with eggs.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

The NY Times won’t provide these so-called “tax documents” it claims it has.

Complete Fake News, they are manufacturing false documents in order to try to get President Trump to release his tax returns. No one is going to buy this bullshit, except the TDS morons clamoring for this type of news.

IF the so-called Polls were correct saying that Creepy Joe was 10 points ahead or whatever then the MSM would NOT have to be pulling shit like this, that they ARE pulling shit like this logic dictates that Creepy Joe's ACTUAL Poll numbers are VERY LOW.
For the record, what you call “pulling shit” is actually called journalism.
There no longer is anything called journalism.

Journalism used to be basically a respected profession, most journalists used to in politics attempt to be fair and not show partisan bias. This crowd now are not journalists they are Partisan Propagandists and Rabid Attack Dogs, they NEVER write ANYTHING negative about ANY Leftist or any Leftist Agenda issue, they NEVER write ANYTHING NOT negative about ANY Conservative or Conservative issue.

They have NEVER written ANYTHING positive about Donald Trump EXCEPT that ONE TIME he launched a few missiles into Syria, that was the ONLY time they praised him when he BOMBED someone. So what does that say?

So what's the problem? Amazon does the same thing. If a business takes in a million, and it spends 1.2 million, you don't owe a cent.

For me, the obvious answer to your question is that he has sold himself as a very wealthy person when, clearly, he has a reason to sell a lie than the truth.

You could not get a security clearance with personal finances like that without the FBI confirming that you are not ripe to be blackmailed or paid off by a foreign entity... and, well, Putin sure does look like a viable business partner for a desperate and/or stupid guy like Trump. When this is all over there will be plenty of strait lines between Trump and his administration and Putin.

I take that deflection was to try and cover that you were lying. Duly noted
I had more respect for you then this idiocy you just posted. You know better. Next time I will use emojis for your benefit.

Forum List

Back