Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

Wait....where are Bidens tax returns ??

Right here.

I'm sorry I don't see Hunters or Biden's brother's tax returns.
Moving goalposts....

I touched a raw nerve, sorry.
Nah, just demonstrated why you shouldn’t be taken seriously. Nothing will ever satisfy you.

Hunters returns? Biden's brothers's returns? Show us all that foreign government money Joe Biden funneled to them.

No..one..cares. They..aren't..running..for..President.

Wait....where are Bidens tax returns ??

Right here.

I'm sorry I don't see Hunters or Biden's brother's tax returns.
Moving goalposts....

I touched a raw nerve, sorry.
Nah, just demonstrated why you shouldn’t be taken seriously. Nothing will ever satisfy you.

Hunters returns? Biden's brothers's returns? Show us all that foreign government money Joe Biden funneled to them.

No..one..cares. They..aren't..running..for..President.

That's Joe Biden's true income, I doubt he paid any taxes on it. There you have it Joe Biden tax cheat.

LOL..Your “billionaire messiah“ is a fraud.
Only in your Alt Left Delusional Reality .....

Back in the real world Trump is one of the most popular Presidents in modern history and set for a historic Landslide Victory in just a few weeks.
Lol..You Trumpers have been taken over and over again by this con man. He lies about his wealth just like he lies about voter fraud. You believe him I guess because you are lost and are desperately searching for a leader. You all have been conned.

So what are your plans when Trump wins again?

Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.
Gives me an appreciation for the man that I haven't had to date. Makes me wish I could hire his accountants.
Overall, this is akin to the opening of Capone's vault.

You mean his tax return doesn’t have an actual noted entry for corruption? Shocking. Anyone see where his $300m in loans are from?

Interesting read, thanks. Trump may have had these papers covertly available. It's better to get ahead of the story that's a nothing burger.
And be able to brush it off way before the election than having something like this come out days before the election to confuse the issue.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

The NY Times won’t provide these so-called “tax documents” it claims it has.

Complete Fake News, they are manufacturing false documents in order to try to get President Trump to release his tax returns. No one is going to buy this bullshit, except the TDS morons clamoring for this type of news.

IF the so-called Polls were correct saying that Creepy Joe was 10 points ahead or whatever then the MSM would NOT have to be pulling shit like this, that they ARE pulling shit like this logic dictates that Creepy Joe's ACTUAL Poll numbers are VERY LOW.
For the record, what you call “pulling shit” is actually called journalism.
There no longer is anything called journalism.
Nonsense. That’s just the language authoritarians use to manufacture support.

If they get you to ignore journalism, they’re free to craft any reality they want.

Something the free shit welfare warriors should remember: Trump turned over control of his holdings and assets to his family and lawyers before the 2016 election. He personally owes no taxes since then and his POTUS pay goes to charities. IF NYT posted his tax information, they better have money to pay. They already have big lawsuits against them.

How about Creepy Joe releases HIS tax returns or is he afraid it might show how much Communist China has given to him and his Meth Head loser son Hunter?

1601248953648.png

1601249228906.png

Complete Fake News, they are manufacturing false documents in order to try to get President Trump to release his tax returns. No one is going to buy this bullshit, except the TDS morons clamoring for this type of news.

IF the so-called Polls were correct saying that Creepy Joe was 10 points ahead or whatever then the MSM would NOT have to be pulling shit like this, that they ARE pulling shit like this logic dictates that Creepy Joe's ACTUAL Poll numbers are VERY LOW.
If they get you to ignore journalism, they’re free to craft any reality they want.
Yup, and that's exactly what has happened. The state run media has squashed journalism to craft their reality.
There's hope for you yet, Colfax.

Something the free shit welfare warriors should remember: Trump turned over control of his holdings and assets to his family and lawyers before the 2016 election. He personally owes no taxes since then and his POTUS pay goes to charities. IF NYT posted his tax information, they better have money to pay. They already have big lawsuits against them.

How about Creepy Joe releases HIS tax returns or is he afraid it might show how much Communist China has given to him and his Meth Head loser son Hunter?

View attachment 393827

View attachment 393832
Biden has released over two decades of his tax returns you goof.

He’s not afraid like Trump.

when there was no direction from Trump
This is a blatant LIE!

Direction was was given but it was their own decision to follow it or not... Take some reponsibility for your actions...

No. It wasn't. What was done was a lot of tweeting, holding pep rallies, golfing, and hanging at Mar-A-Lago. While downplaying the virus. Woodward got it all on tape if you don't believe me.
Fortunately, the adults were forced to step in after his disaster of a address to the nation on March 11th.
In a normal world, that should have been the end of his Presidency.
You cant even get simple facts right.... While Trump institued trvel bans your people were telling us that Trump was a racist and xenaphobic and telling everyone it was safe to come on out and party...

I'm not going to try and fix your stupidity/lies... But I will call you out as a liar...

No one called him a racist. This lie has been debunked over and over.
Stupidity? That's standing up in front of multiple crowds at pep rallies from the end of Jan to early March and saying, "it's no big deal". "we have it under control"....whoops. A lie. Fraudulent statements.
Just like his tax returns. He's not a successful businessman. He's a fraud and a failure. All his pomp and posturing is just smoke and mirrors.

Yup, and that's exactly what has happened. The state run media has squashed journalism to craft their reality.
And here’s a great example of the alternate reality that Trump has been crafting for you.

You see how your distrust of journalism gives him extraordinary powers?

So what's the problem? Amazon does the same thing. If a business takes in a million, and it spends 1.2 million, you don't owe a cent.

View attachment 393827

View attachment 393832

He did.

EDIT - Sorry. Forgot to add. Hunter still isn't running for President. :)

And here’s a great example of the alternate reality that Trump has been crafting for you.

You see how your distrust of journalism gives him extraordinary powers?
Have you seen fair journalism over the last 12 years? Suppressing the information they don't want you to read.
If you haven't, you're one of their minions.

Trump is the pop prince of Ponzi, a colossal, 1-man pyramid scheme

yes you can use that line in your column, Paul Krugman!

Forum List

Back