Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.
The NY Times won’t provide these so-called “tax documents” it claims it has.

Complete Fake News, they are manufacturing false documents in order to try to get President Trump to release his tax returns. No one is going to buy this bullshit, except the TDS morons clamoring for this type of news.

IF the so-called Polls were correct saying that Creepy Joe was 10 points ahead or whatever then the MSM would NOT have to be pulling shit like this, that they ARE pulling shit like this logic dictates that Creepy Joe's ACTUAL Poll numbers are VERY LOW.

Wrong...Trump may soon be writing a check for $100,000,000 to the IRS. It is in the link.

Or he may not be, you forgot that part so I'm correcting your SPIN. Trump has been fighting with the IRS, he hasn't lost that fight, the IRS has not ruled, thus currently Trump owes nothing. I'm sure millions of Americans who have also fought IRS audit rulings feel for president Trump.

The NY Times would love for Trump to sue them to get him in court.
They certainly don't give a damn about their reputation, which is horrible.

Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.
The NY Times won’t provide these so-called “tax documents” it claims it has.

Complete Fake News, they are manufacturing false documents in order to try to get President Trump to release his tax returns. No one is going to buy this bullshit, except the TDS morons clamoring for this type of news.

IF the so-called Polls were correct saying that Creepy Joe was 10 points ahead or whatever then the MSM would NOT have to be pulling shit like this, that they ARE pulling shit like this logic dictates that Creepy Joe's ACTUAL Poll numbers are VERY LOW.
For the record, what you call “pulling shit” is actually called journalism.

The law Is catching up with the tax cheat and scam artist.
Tax cheat? What secret information do you have about that?
Unless Trump hasn't paid all the taxes that are due you should stfu with your lies
and just slink away like the snake you are.

Trust me Dems are only just beginning to LIE about Trump's tax returns mark my words.

Fauci.

January 21:

February 29:

!

March 9:

View attachment 393826

Article published on March 26 in the NEJM:

This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza ...

You made my point. Trump knew all about the coronavirus in January. Trump never told Faucci till March.

Wait....where are Bidens tax returns ??

Right here.

I'm sorry I don't see Hunters or Biden's brother's tax returns.

Again. They aren't running for President.
I wouldn't ask for Don Jr's, Eric's, or Ivanka's taxes. They aren't running for President either. :)
Keep trying.

What the hell is wrong with all these Leftists?

from their morally narcissistic thrones, they are blind to how hypocritical and unfair they are.

Lord, if you ever fall to their mercy I can tell you there will be none.

The New York Slimes report also shows that The Donald has been telling the truth why he's not released his Tax Returns, he has said all along they are under Audit from the IRS and that's why he can't release them and The New York Slimes WRITES that in their OWN article and so we have several long standing Conspiracy Theories Debunked by the article - No Russian Money, No Money Paid To Michael Cohen - and also we have them establishing that The Donald has been telling the truth about the Audit from the IRS being the reason why he can't release anything.

Now The New York Slimes needs to be FORCED into saying HOW they got these so-called Tax Returns, get them in COURT if need be, threaten them with LEGAL ACTION to say how they got this information or face a MASSIVE Lawsuit.

Something the free shit welfare warriors should remember: Trump turned over control of his holdings and assets to his family and lawyers before the 2016 election. He personally owes no taxes since then and his POTUS pay goes to charities. IF NYT posted his tax information, they better have money to pay. They already have big lawsuits against them.

I find it disgusting that the far right wing cares more about suing The NY Times than the fact that trump didn't pay a penny in federal income taxes for a decade and only paid 750 dollars in federal income taxes for 2016 and 2017.

It doesn't seem like they care that if they themselves paid more than a dollar in taxes they paid more than trump did for a decade. If they paid more than 750 dollars then paid more than trump paid in 2016 and 2017.

Yet they want to sue The NY Times.

Wow.
Because the NYT story is libel, they have no such tax information. If they did, why are they not posting it?

NYT is just trying to stir the pot. We need to see some documentation, or NYT was just posting misinformation.

He is not even getting paid for being president, what more do you want?
By law he has to be paid...
Trump is paid the entire $400,000 annual salary. What he does with it doesn't offset that he's paid.
and at the same time his net worth has dropped by $1BUSD mostly in branding and property valuations since he took over as President three and half years ago according to Forbes. That's a loss of more than $250MUSD per year. That $400k per year is fucking meaningless. He's doing this because he loves this country. It's not about the money or he would have never ran for president.

The media's last minute dirty tricks will not work anymore....
You refuse to wake up...or you are paid. Politics aside the guy is a fraud.
Trump has turned my future around...under Obama I wondered what kind of retirement I would experience or even if I could retire....and I'm not alone...is Trump perfect no...but none of us are but I believe he has us in mind at all times...all of us...he wants what's best for America and its kind of refreshing.....after decades of political hacks giving away our nation to the highest bidder.....

Trust me Dems are only just beginning to LIE about Trump's tax returns mark my words.
The lies and smears are going to come gushing out the next two months. The Dems have all their
smears all lined up ready to go.

You are going to see enough dirt to fill the Mariana trench. But I doubt the base will waiver.
We fully expect fake news from hell.

He is not even getting paid for being president, what more do you want?
By law he has to be paid...
He donates his salary to different charities, I wonder if Biden would do the same?
I really have no idea and his idea of a charity is giving it to departments in the federal government.
Is this a bad thing?

Dept. of the Interior
National Park Servicemaintenance of a Civil War site
Q2 2017Dept. of EducationA science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) camp for children
Q3 2017Dept. of Health and Human ServicesPublic awareness campaign about opioid addiction
Q4 2017Dept. of TransportationInfrastructure grant program
Q1 2018Dept. of Veterans AffairsCaregiver programs
Q2 2018U.S. Small Business Administration“Emerging Leaders” program
Q3 2018National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and AlcoholismNot yet announced
Q4 2018Dept. of Homeland SecurityNot yet announced
Q1 2019Dept. of AgricultureOutreach programs
Q2 2019Surgeon General’s OfficeAn upcoming public health advisory
Q3 2019Office of the Assistant Secretary of Health“To continue the ongoing fight against the opioid crisis,” the White House told the Associated Press
Q4 2019Dept. of Health and Human ServicesTo help “confront, contain, and combat coronavirus.”
Q1 2020Dept. of Health and
Human Services
To “develop new therapies for treating and preventing coronavirus.”

Forum List

Back