Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

Losses are not "Income Tax Avoidance" .....

It's called an Offset ....

LMAO the the Fake News NY Times and the dumbass Leftist so Gullible to believe the shit they publish.
I'm sure that Trump also has been audited, and obviously there were no red flags.
Again, much ado about nothing.
Wrong...Trumo may soon be writing a check for $100,000,000 to the IRS. It is in the link.
The IRS has worse penalties than God when it comes to paying them back.

Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.
Bullshit, you're a liar.

He is not even getting paid for being president, what more do you want?
By law he has to be paid...
He has been gifting it to the National Park system and others every quarter. He sends checks.
Not really but he has to receive the money to donate it. I don't care if he was cramming up his poop chute.
Your point is meaningless if he is giving it away. PHaaaaaccccckkkkkk. Get a clue.

I find it disgusting that the far right wing cares more about suing The NY Times than the fact that trump didn't pay a penny in federal income taxes for a decade and only paid 750 dollars in federal income taxes for 2016 and 2017.

It doesn't seem like they care that if they themselves paid more than a dollar in taxes they paid more than trump did for a decade. If they paid more than 750 dollars then paid more than trump paid in 2016 and 2017.

Yet they want to sue The NY Times.

Wow.

I love the fact you idiots can’t make up your little so called minds. You want Trump to hold your hand ...

Actually Trump should have told the governors what he was told about the virus throughout january.

Had Trump told the governors how dangerous the coronavirus was, they wouldn't have told people to attend large events.

In fact they would have started cancelling large events starting in February.
Yet we had Sock puppet Biden calling Trump xenophobic. We had Pelosi walking the streets and getting her hair done. So are they governors? Were they trying to cancel things?

you guys want your cake and eat it to. 44 was responsible for swine flu. How many died and he said nothing for what three months? He even stopped testing because as it was put we know people are sick.

He has been gifting it to the National Park system and others every quarter. He sends checks.
Not really but he has to receive the money to donate it. I don't care if he was cramming up his poop chute.
Your point is meaningless if he is giving it away. PHaaaaaccccckkkkkk. Get a clue.
I don't have a point that is my point.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

The NY Times won’t provide these so-called “tax documents” it claims it has.

Complete Fake News, they are manufacturing false documents in order to try to get President Trump to release his tax returns. No one is going to buy this bullshit, except the TDS morons clamoring for this type of news.

Several of the Democrats and the MSM Conspiracy Theories are Debunked by these so-called Tax Returns:

NO PAYMENTS FROM RUSSIA AND/OR RUSSIANS. NO PAYMENTS TO MICHAEL COHEN.

View attachment 393823

View attachment 393824

ALSO if The New York Slimes are reporting that The Donald paid NO Federal Income Taxes in 10 of the previous 15 years then WTF was the $38 MILLION in Federal Income Taxes for 2005 that Rachel Madcow obtained in that 2005 tax return she was waving around in 2017?

Yet you post with pride from World Nut Daily.

No actually if you read the article it links DIRECTLY to The New York Slimes article and they are literally paraphrasing FROM The New York Slimes article.

I don't have a point that is my point.
As usual.

:laugh2::laugh2:

More from the NYTs.

“As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million”.

The law Is catching up with the tax cheat and scam artist.
You’ve yet to show how he “cheated” the IRS when audited.

This thread should be moved to conspiracy theories.

Several of the Democrats and the MSM Conspiracy Theories are Debunked by these so-called Tax Returns:

NO PAYMENTS FROM RUSSIA AND/OR RUSSIANS. NO PAYMENTS TO MICHAEL COHEN.

View attachment 393823

View attachment 393824

ALSO if The New York Slimes are reporting that The Donald paid NO Federal Income Taxes in 10 of the previous 15 years then WTF was the $38 MILLION in Federal Income Taxes for 2005 that Rachel Madcow obtained in that 2005 tax return she was waving around in 2017?

Yet you post with pride from World Nut Daily.

No actually if you read the article it links DIRECTLY to The New York Slimes article and they are literally paraphrasing FROM The New York Slimes article.
And people have been known to die from eating black licorice yet one slime source is just as good as another.

Losses are not "Income Tax Avoidance" .....

It's called an Offset ....

LMAO the the Fake News NY Times and the dumbass Leftist so Gullible to believe the shit they publish.
I'm sure that Trump also has been audited, and obviously there were no red flags.
Again, much ado about nothing.
Wrong...Trump may soon be writing a check for $100,000,000 to the IRS. It is in the link.
Don‘t worry, Meister, I am sure Putin will lend Trump the money as soon as Trump dissolves NATO.
Ohhh, you know this do you? :laughing0301:
Want to link up your info, or are you just a bald face liar (lair...TM).
I'm going with the latter. You look like a bald face liar

NY Times illegally publishes Trumps tax returns, proving that under Nazi Dem rule there would be no privacy or law and order.

Correct.
Like I said before....let those funkers win and your liberties are GONE

You think you'll be "safe" at home? Guess again.

And we know the NY Times spin is a pack of lies. Dems did the same thing to Romney. Dems are the lowest forms of life on earth.

The law Is catching up with the tax cheat and scam artist.
Tax cheat? What secret information do you have about that?
Unless Trump hasn't paid all the taxes that are due you should stfu with your lies
and just slink away like the snake you are.

Sorry. I didn't mean to slander snakes by comparing them to you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back