Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

I love the fact you idiots can’t make up your little so called minds. You want Trump to hold your hand ...

Actually Trump should have told the governors what he was told about the virus throughout january.

Had Trump told the governors how dangerous the coronavirus was, they wouldn't have told people to attend large events.

In fact they would have started cancelling large events starting in February.

My parents own real estate. They took losses for years due to depreciating the assets they had purchased. They paid no taxes and were actually in the black by a significant amount. They applied for a credit line at Home Depot and they turned them down because of the depreciating assets showing a loss. The people at Home Depot that shot down their loan were idiots. 'they couldn't figure out that you need to subtract depreciation to see actually losses/gains. This is the same shit with what Trump owns.

People are idiots and NYT's are at the top of the list.
How do you lose money on real estate? Dumb people, that’s how.
Over leverage or inability to calculate cash flow. Those are the main two ways. My parents avoided both with ease.

"Hundreds of millions"of dollars in debt. He managed his businesses the same way he has managed America..
..he's actually the first POTUS in a long time to take care of America

LOL. Well, then we have a very different view of "taking care" of America with 200K+ deaths.
I suppose that is taking care of Americans....in one fashion. :)

Trump is not a Governor. Governors are responsible for their State,not Trump.

Direction and guidance come from the top. That's how an org chart in any company works..even a Trump company. :) The buck doesn't stop for a Big Mac and a soda at Trump's desk and then speed off to the governors desks. Is your man in charge or isn't he? The President alone has the power to mobilize government agencies, to order people into action, and even allocate funds to make that happen. It's the government's job to support the states and help them execute their disaster plans.
What ever happened to the fact that the Constitution gives the power to the states and the Federal Gov't has to keep their hands off unless the state intrudes into Federal concerns? We can't help it when California ruins itself and then blames it on Trump. All those Democrat governors have told Trump to mind his own business, then when the shit hits the fan, it's Trumps baby. One or the other, which is it?

"Hundreds of millions"of dollars in debt. He managed his businesses the same way he has managed America..
You do know that publishing those means Trump will OWN those losers in any lawsuit right? Of course this is just another failure of a TDS thread from the OP.

The REAL Poll numbers for Creepy Joe must be TERRIBLE if The New York Slimes are pulling this stunt. Also is this even legal, how did they obtain these so-called Tax Returns?

Something tells me he ain’t funding $100m for his re-election. Bwhahahahah. Fool is a fool with his money.

So in other words he is broke and doesnt pay his fair share? Don't try and convince his trailer trash cultists.

Ahahaha you bunch of dumb ass Democrats you are 4 years too late with this tax return nonsense PRESIDENT Trump has 4 years as POTUS to run on. Poor TDS victim Dems come over here :itsok: now run along you morons. :auiqs.jpg:Get these idiot Dems, after the $50 BILLION GM bailout they got no credibility to talk. Hey Dems how far in debt are your Dem states now,$900 billion and what? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Only if you ignore highest unemployment since the great depression, and the most Americans killed since WW II.

The trump virus makes the total deaths of WWII minuscule. 420 thousand Americans died in WWII. America was in that war for 4 years.

Thus far over 200 thousand Americans have died of trump's virus. The virus has been here approximately 9 months. The trump virus has killed FIVE TIMES the amount of deaths in WWII in just 9 months.

How many more will die? What will be the total when it's all done? How many hundreds of thousands?

As the Demonrats and RINO's sold us, out and will again.

I thought you all voted for him because he was a business genius?

I'll add that to the list of things you got wrong.
It is amazing. When Trump was running all we heard was that Trump was a billionaire, would not be beholden to special interests and that we needed a business man to run this nation. Turns out it was all a lie. Now you all are running away from that rationale as fast as you can.

Hmm...nyt happened to get 20 years worth of trump tax records, even though the courts blocked the order for trump to release them.

NYT doesn't cite a source, or how they got them. Something tells me they don't actually have the information, they are just stirring the pot.

You cant even get simple facts right.... While Trump institued trvel bans your people were telling us that Trump was a racist and xenaphobic and telling everyone it was safe to come on out and party...

That's because Trump "played down" the coronavirus. He told everybody to continue life as normal, and the governors, and mayors believe Trump (to their own peril)

Remember, Trump knew in January. But continued to say there would soon be zero cases in the USA.

The trump virus makes the total deaths of WWII minuscule. 420 thousand Americans died in WWII. America was in that war for 4 years.

Thus far over 200 thousand Americans have died of trump's virus. The virus has been here approximately 9 months. The trump virus has killed FIVE TIMES the amount of deaths in WWII in just 9 months.

How many more will die? What will be the total when it's all done? How many hundreds of thousands?

In the 1957 influenza pandemic over 100,000 died.

In the 1968 influenza pandemic over 100,000 died.

And that was with vaccines, much smaller populations, no Governors like Cuomo forcing nursing homes to take in infected people.

Calling it the trump virus is beneath contempt.

TDS is a bitch of a mistress.

My parents own real estate. They took losses for years due to depreciating the assets they had purchased. They paid no taxes and were actually in the black by a significant amount. They applied for a credit line at Home Depot and they turned them down because of the depreciating assets showing a loss. The people at Home Depot that shot down their loan were idiots. 'they couldn't figure out that you need to subtract depreciation to see actually losses/gains. This is the same shit with what Trump owns.

People are idiots and NYT's are at the top of the list.
We own properties and what you just did is dumb down more people to make trump look better.
He is a fraud plain and simple.

Forum List

Back