Trump OWNS Far Left Heckler for Defending Illegal Aliens...

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Trump was ambushed during the rally by a heckler who defended illegal aliens. The Hill posted the transcript: “Illegal immigrants are the backbone of our country? I don’t think so, darling,” The Donald responded to a heckler who interrupted his campaign rally. “You know what the backbone of our country [is]? People that came here, and they came here legally. People that came here to this country legally, and they worked their ass off, and they made this country great!!!!

• Banned
I guess we can say slaves came here legally...at least up to 1808.

One nubian sold by another nubian to a white man! BUT you have shit to say about the current situation, do you bitch?

upload_2016-2-4_19-15-29.jpeg

Trump was ambushed during the rally by a heckler who defended illegal aliens. The Hill posted the transcript: “Illegal immigrants are the backbone of our country? I don’t think so, darling,” The Donald responded to a heckler who interrupted his campaign rally. “You know what the backbone of our country [is]? People that came here, and they came here legally. People that came here to this country legally, and they worked their ass off, and they made this country great!!!!

Everywhere in the world, it's only the Leftists who want illegal immigrants coming into our nations.

• Banned
Its unfortunate my ancestors would be even used in the same sentence as illegal immigrants....but it is what it is. Now on to my point, although I cant wrap my head around anyone voting for Mr. Trump (Sidenote, it takes me a moment since I am still trying to wrap my head around why in the hell anybody would have voted for Mr Obama), I do agree with what Mr Trump said!

Trump kicked him out and made Mexico pay for it

One nubian sold by another nubian to a white man! BUT you have shit to say about the current situation, do you bitch?

View attachment 62357
Trying to stop laughing at you first.

Stop getting your bitch's pubic hair caught in your throat and you will!
You make it difficult to stop laughing at you.

Everywhere in the world, it's only the Leftists who want illegal immigrants coming into our nations.

Ah...so you don't think rich RWrs appreciate the cheap labor?

View attachment 62357

Bull Dykes are like that!

Ah...so you don't think rich RWrs appreciate the cheap labor?

But Lesbian, we KNOW rich LW subversives want it, have you looked at the Hildebeasts DONORS list?

View attachment 62357

Just pointed this post out to my wife.....now you've got HER laughing. :lol:

View attachment 62357

Yes, the TRUTH concerning you and YOUR WIFE...:lmao:...always make me guffaw!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, the TRUTH concerning you and YOUR WIFE...:lmao:...always make me guffaw!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm sorry...again I must turn you down.....how many times must I tell you to keep your sexual fantasies of me to yourself. Kindly learn to take No for an answer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back