Trump Orders Sweeping Crackdown on Homeless Camps in California

I would have let the State rot.
“Citizen activist Scott Presler: Los Angeles is worse than Baltimore.”

I would not have the rest of this country waste time & resources trying to repair California's broken socio/political/economic culture.

They won't change their stripes and like any junkie will simply return to the streets when rehab is done.

As Nancy Pelosi noted, they will elect any IDIOT "glass of water" with a big "D" on it

They aren't just STUPID ... they're committed to it.

Last edited:
Illegal immigration, corrupt policies and politicians all had a part in breaking California. If it isn't straightened out that infection type policy they have used to break it all will keep creeping across the country.

I would not have the rest of this country waste time & resources trying to repair California's broken socio/political/economic culture.

They won't change their stripes and like any junkie will simply return to the streets when rehab is done.

As Nancy Pelosi noted, they will elect any IDIOT "glass of water" with a big "D" on it

I would agree with this, why is this a Federal issue?

There is nothing he can do. This is another case where he claims he is going to do something, a portion of his base eats it up and in the end he does nothing.

I'll give it to him that he knows how to play people.

I would have let the State rot.

“Citizen activist Scott Presler: Los Angeles is worse than Baltimore.”

Where is Trump getting these " government-backed facilities" from? Does he think they are just sitting there empty waiting for him?
Have a 4 year old show you how hyperlinks work.

I used the hyperlink, even copied and pasted the exact words out of the link. Did you even open it?

When a State refuses to protect American citizens, it is the duty of the Feds to take over.

Do you guys realise most of the homeless are not even from here, some even get help to move to California. The vast majority have mental and addiction problems.
Is not a California issue is an American issue. I have been to third world countries and they have almost no homeless issue due to the social fabric of helping one another.

Do you guys realise most of the homeless are not even from here, some even get help to move to California. The vast majority have mental and addiction problems.
Is not a California issue is an American issue. I have been to third world countries and they have almost no homeless issue due to the social fabric of helping one another.
It’s a Democrat issue, and once again we have to clean up the mess created by the Left.

When a State refuses to protect American citizens, it is the duty of the Feds to take over.

Spoken like a true statist, power to the Feds!

When a sheriff is found to be corrupt, the Feds move in. Learn how things work.

The Feds move in all the time, people like you get aroused when they do. Whether they have the authority or not is no longer even talked about, it is just assumed that they are god and can do what they want.

When a sheriff is found to be corrupt, Trump pardons him.

Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio - CNNPolitics

Don't panic California. Trump will save you from your imbecillic local governors. Next time he might even free you from the buffoonery of sanctuary cities.

The Feds move in all the time, people like you get aroused when they do. Whether they have the authority or not is no longer even talked about, it is just assumed that they are god and can do what they want.
Your the only big government Dufus here.

When a sheriff is found to be corrupt, Trump pardons him.

Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio - CNNPolitics
MAGA

Forum List

Back