Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

250 thousand DEAD DEAD DEAD Americans and this POS thinks he won?
Half of those dead in Dem led states with Killer Cuomo at the helm.....the other 44 US states listened to the President and handled things with the leftyflu just fine. Wonder why those few Dem states killed so many???

Really? We could have stopped it with accelerated herd immunity? Wanna talk to Sweden about that? They tried the experiment, and it failed miserably, which is why they are now starting to impose restrictions.
Ignore Sweden, it was the Brazilians who did herd immunity right. Some think a handful of regions in Brazil are now close to reaching herd immunity.

America is one of the epicenters of the pandemic, and this is not due to natural causes. It stems from a political position, from the political indifference which Trump has demonstrated.

I believe they made a conscious calculation, macabre but conscious, to say “let it run its course,” and then concentrated on “protecting” employment in order to present themselves as “guardians” of the economy, as those who wanted to prevent the economy from coming to a halt, as the supposed defenders of the people’s interests, of all those people who could not quarantine themselves

Basing themselves on this fallacy, they made the following calculation: how many people are going to die? A hundred thousand? Two hundred thousand? Three hundred thousand? The difference was not so important for them. What was the impact of these deaths? How many loved ones did each of these casualties leave behind? I believe that they made exactly these kinds of cold mathematical calculations, the mathematics of horror.

Assuming that every person has ten loved ones, if three hundred thousand people die (a tragedy that would represent the greatest human disaster in history), then we are talking about three million directly affected people, or a little more than 1 percent of our population.

On the other hand, unemployment, leading to the deterioration of living conditions, might affect thirty, or forty, or fifty million people. I think the calculation they made was exactly this: “What does it matter how many die?” While at the same time they decided to present themselves as the “guardians” of the economy.

Why would anybody go from watching (mainly) credible MSM sources, to uber right-wing trash sources? That's just, well, dumb...
When they're 100% DUPED by leftist OMISSION media, leaving them in a state of information -deprived idiocy. Yeah I would expect they would probably stay there.
Poor souls.

America is one of the epicenters of the pandemic, and this is not due to natural causes. It stems from a political position, from the political indifference which Trump has demonstrated.

I believe they made a conscious calculation, macabre but conscious, to say “let it run its course,” and then concentrated on “protecting” employment in order to present themselves as “guardians” of the economy, as those who wanted to prevent the economy from coming to a halt, as the supposed defenders of the people’s interests, of all those people who could not quarantine themselves

Basing themselves on this fallacy, they made the following calculation: how many people are going to die? A hundred thousand? Two hundred thousand? Three hundred thousand? The difference was not so important for them. What was the impact of these deaths? How many loved ones did each of these casualties leave behind? I believe that they made exactly these kinds of cold mathematical calculations, the mathematics of horror.

Assuming that every person has ten loved ones, if three hundred thousand people die (a tragedy that would represent the greatest human disaster in history), then we are talking about three million directly affected people, or a little more than 1 percent of our population.

On the other hand, unemployment, leading to the deterioration of living conditions, might affect thirty, or forty, or fifty million people. I think the calculation they made was exactly this: “What does it matter how many die?” While at the same time they decided to present themselves as the “guardians” of the economy.
You "think" do you ? Stop thinking.

Trump supporters seek out the media that confirms their paranoia.
Nothing to be "paranoid" about. The Illegal alien Covid catastrophe is happening before our eyes. Paranoia is for things that are in doubt.

And the huge number of Democrats (Blacks & Hispanics) who aren't getting vaccinated aren't helping matters much either.

Wrong.
The US used masks and social distancing more than most, and also did not have as bad of a death toll as Italy, Belgium, Spain, etc.
So your claims do not make sense.
No one was protecting the economy, and everything pretty much shut down in the US.

Nor is 300,000 deaths very significant.
We killed more innocent Iraqis than that.
In fact, we killed 3 million Vietnamese.

But the real point where you are the most wrong, is that if they has NOT "flattened the curve", then it would have been over the quickest, and that would have lead to the least number of deaths.
So you have everything backwards, both fact and theory.

When they're 100% DUPED by leftist OMISSION media, leaving them in a state of information -deprived idiocy. Yeah I would expect they would probably stay there.
Poor souls.
Yes and it's not only omission it is a not-so-veiled threat that watching Fox News, listening to Alex Jones, Hannity, formerly Rush, or any other alternate news media source will result in being made fun of and even being denied opportunity. The traditional broadcast media has the largest demographic and they are politically leftist, many of those large media conglomerates are controlled by the leftists close to the DNC.

Poor souls.
Please read the thread title. If not for the truth of msm and the words that Woodward wrote about the trump lies, we would never have known that trump had been lying for months about the severity of COVID....he is a lying POS. And desantis is following in his footsteps. I expect he also will shortly be responsible for the deaths of thousands of school kids in Florida.

Yes and it's not only omission it is a not-so-veiled threat that watching Fox News, listening to Alex Jones, Hannity, formerly Rush, or any other alternate news media source will result in being made fun of and even being denied opportunity. The traditional broadcast media has the largest demographic and they are politically leftist, many of those large media conglomerates are controlled by the leftists close to the DNC.
well sure, Fox News, Alex Jones, Hannity, formerly Rush, or any other alternate news media source were giving the other side of stories that contradicted their fakeness. The fake news couldn't have anyone telling the truths. Made them immediately evil to them.

well sure, Fox News, Alex Jones, Hannity, formerly Rush, or any other alternate news media source were giving the other side of stories that contradicted their fakeness. The fake news couldn't have anyone telling the truths. Made them immediately evil to them.
The only fake news was delivered on FOX, OAN, and the other far right garbage dump news agencies. Who....as we found out this morning are being sued for billions for the lies that told about Dominion Voting Machines. Maybe they will be wiped off the airwaves? That would be great!

wrong again------the USA had a HUGE HIV/AIDS problem AND a huge TUBERCULOSIS
problem AND a HUGE Poliomyelitis problem-------(and lots of other epidemic problems)
It is a matter of SOCIAL ISSUES-------lots of people also DIE of cholera (a very treatable disease)
in the "LEVANT" every year-------social issues. We got lots of alcoholism too

Please read the thread title. If not for the truth of msm and the words that Woodward wrote about the trump lies, we would never have known that trump had been lying for months about the severity of COVID....he is a lying POS. And desantis is following in his footsteps. I expect he also will shortly be responsible for the deaths of thousands of school kids in Florida.

No, I am anti-Trump, but clearly he was right about covid-19.
Not only would it have been better to not "flatten the curve", but so far there are only 400 out of 660,000 deaths, that are under 18.

The only fake news was delivered on FOX, OAN, and the other far right garbage dump news agencies. Who....as we found out this morning are being sued for billions for the lies that told about Dominion Voting Machines. Maybe they will be wiped off the airwaves? That would be great!

No, you can't sue successfully unless they deliberately knew they were lying.
And all voting machines likely a weak link and should not be used.
We should just stick with paper.

:puhleeze: One of Trump's top accomplishments is his multifaceted response to the Democrat virus, which was financed by Fauci and Obama's NIH. Initially, nobody really knew where this whole thing was going. and Democrats galore were downplaying it a much as anybody. Wanna see videos of Pelosi's infamous Chinatown walks ? Fauci also downplayed it.

What Trump is responsible for, is the SAVING of thousands of lives, as he reduced the US Covid death rate 90% in 2020, and developed the vaccine with Operation Warp Speed, saving MILLIONS of lives, right this minute.

Poor souls.
That's not a counter argument. It's a failure to have one.

:puhleeze: One of Trump's top accomplishments is his multifaceted response to the Democrat virus, which was financed by Fauci and Obama's NIH. Initially, nobody really knew where this whole thing was going. and Democrats galore were downplaying it a much as anybody. Wanna see videos of Pelosi's infamous Chinatown walks ? Fauci also downplayed it.

What Trump is responsible for, is the SAVING of thousands of lives, as he reduced the US Covid death rate 90% in 2020, and developed the vaccine with Operation Warp Speed, saving MILLIONS of lives, right this minute.
You are a liar who has no way in hell of proving what you said. Your lies and those of your ilk are killing people. And you don't care. By the way, Trump called the virus a hoax, so he didn't save anybody.

Forum List

Back