Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

oh by all means - please post a SINGLE time i blamed trump for the virus.

ticky tocky ....

anyhoo, i blame him for his total lack preparedness, lack of leadership with mitigation (<--- i just used that word. look up the meaning ) & total unwillingness to listen to & follow the science.

^^^ THAT is all on him ^^^

Here you go.

& duly noted is the FACT that you still haven't addressed the actual FACTS about donny being totally inept at this whole covid mitigation.

The rest is your stupid, childish word games where you pretend you're not saying what you said

All those excuses doesn’t mean anything.
Even one of his advisers Navarro warned Trump in writing this pandemic will hit US

He was in daily meetings with the heads of the CDC, and NIH, and you want him to ignore them in favor of Peter Navarro?

Mid March outbreak was small here in US . True. ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? In January, February and March China was in full scale war of Coronavirus. The whole world knew this is a big health crisis. March and April Trump and Fox are very busy downplaying the crisis. Didn’t start ordering supplies still mid March. That is a total failure of the administration. Then he blamed China and Obama.

OMG....Downplaying while behind the scenes fighting it very aggressively....I tell ya. Your argument here is pure Bull Shit....You are using hindsight to nit pick his response and I don't recall reading from you or any other democrat in here at the time anything of the sort, other than when he did act you calling him a wannabe dictator or some such....

What you are doing is politicizing this virus, and it is disgusting.

Now you tell me what kind of a president is that? Trump is part of the problem. As long as Trump is the president I don’t think this crisis will go away.

I think Trump's actions during this virus were far better than the previous administrations reaction to H1N1, that's for sure....And, ofcourse this crisis won't go away, because you people can't be honest for one second...
As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

Calm? Like he does at his hate rallies? Do you mean like that?
dont change the subject,,,

So not calm thank you.
what I dont get is why are dems trying so hard to get trump re-elected???
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.
How can I change your mind? We’d have to live in the same reality first.

You said you were here to change minds...I didn't say that...How you approach it is up to you....But, the current tactic you are using is a failure...

It's amazing how one leftist after another like colfax and eddiew believe that if somehow they can just convey how much they really, truly, totally hate Trump it will somehow convince us to vote against our own interests for Biden. That while they shallowly deny all the hate coming from Biden, Pelosi, Schummer and company

Absolutely...They are vapid of anything even remotely tied to rational, intelectual debate...I understand that Trump triggers them, but my God....They can't have a civil conversation anymore without using a slew of slurs and insults that would get them punched in the mouth in person.
Now you are playing like the victim.
Hate Trump? My GOD. What is there to like Trump? A totally corrupted, racist dog shit, traitor, disgusting, dishonest, liar human being.
Can’t have a civil conversation? You want me to go to Gizmo. Is that a civil conversation?

Pelosi? Visiting her constituents in China town is a violations?

Trump lied to Americans downplayed the Coronavirus. Trump lied...... people died. Is that supposed to be acceptable?

Ah, that is pure bull shit, triggered, talking point crap....Look at the videos, Pelosi not only visited the people of Chinatown, she was there NOT wearing a mask, surrounded by people less than 6 ft away, telling people it was safe....BUT, you want to hammer Trump for not panicing at the very same time....Where is your shame?

Bullshit? Really? Pelosi visited her constituents in Chinatown February 24, 2020. Mask and social distancing was not even enforced at that time. California went on lock down March 20, 2020 using Fauci guidelines.
What part of that don’t you understand?

I don't understand how you can nakedly give Pelosi a pass, while at the same time you are everserating Trump for not taking to the airwaves and scream "the sky is falling", while hiding a Democrat you justify trying to use the when what was in place? Shouldn't have Pelosi been showing leadership as well? I mean she is speaker, no?
I posted specific dates when Pelosi visited Chinatown February 24. At that time there no mask mandate and social distancing. What part of that don’t you understand? Trump rally February 28 called it the new Democrats hoax. Compared to Trump rallies and trips NO DISTANCING AND NO MASK. Just because Trump mentioned Pelosi visited Chinatown doesn’t mean it’s right. It’s just another Trumpy BS.

Trump downplaying this crisis caused people’s lives and hardships. Does he care? No he doesn’t give a shit...... Look at his indoor rally in Nevada yesterday. Shows callous disregard of American lives. I don’t understand how you can support a leader that caused so many lives and economic crisis because of his ineptness, ignorance and stupidity.

That‘s complete bull shit...Look, to make your very dumb argument about Nancy, just following areas mandates, would be to say as speaker she knew nothing about the virus. No briefings, no responsibility herself to provide an example as #3 in charge of the country. But yet, want to hammer Trump for a mere 4 days later holding a rally with no masks, and no distancing...Either you are a colosal hypocrite, or you really are dumb enough to believe that pablum...

And as for Trumps rallies, this is still America...we have the right to assemble...At least at Trump’s rallies, temps are taken, masks are available, everything is done with the safety of the event in mind...You’re just mad that Trump won’t hide in the WH basement, like Joe is doing at his home...

You are a Trump devotee. You don’t even know the difference of a president and no. 3? Talking about hypocrite. Political rallies of Trump is nothing but for himself totally disregard of human being.
Why should Pelosi support a bad president? Just because Trump attacked Pelosi visiting China town doesn’t mean it’s right. Dude Trump is dumb a very good example of a hypocrite.
He even attacked Biden for wearing a mask. How dumb can you be?

LOL...That's rich coming from a lib....My point that you totally dismissed, I guess for convenience of your dishonest argument, is that Pelosi had the same information as Trump at that time, why was she doing what she did?
Oh BULLSHIT. Trump used that attack shows he is a hypocrite. You are using the same hypocrite nonsense attack. Let me repeat it again. Read do not stare at it. Pelosi visited China town Feb. 24, 2020..... At that time there are no part of America that are on lock down, no mask mandate and no social distancing required. Till March. So what part of your ignorance don’t you understand?
February 28 Trump held an indoor rally this is a new hoax by the democrats. No mask and no social distancing. He held more rallies in March no mask and no social distancing.
We are now in September still not wearing mask and no social distancing in his rallies. Total disregard of human being.

Masks are for people who want to be controlled by government. They don't stop viruses, which is why no one wears a mask for the flu. You're just a lemming
It is highly recommended by the doctors, hospitals, scientists and experts. Who are you and what is your qualifications to dispute them?

And just six months ago the same ones said not to wear masks because they don't work and can be dangerous. Were they lying then or now?

And wow, what a lying douche. You say things all the time that you are CLEARLY not an expert in. Clearly most of the time you don't have a clue what you are talking about, yet you never shut up about it. Go fuck yourself, bitch. That's total bull shit

it wasn't a matter of lying. 6 months ago, the scientific evidence was just starting to show what was involved considering that covid 19 is a new virus.

science evolves.

6 months ago, the thought was that the disease was both a respiratory & tactile one.
although, it's still recommended that common surfaces be disinfected frequently - no longer does one need to disinfect groceries.

^ so, that wasn't a lie either.

now, unfortunetly - it seems evolving science is suggesting that this virus might be vascular as well.

Mask technology did not change in six months, dumb ass

fauci explained why he did what he did in re: to masks.

cause donny didn't replenish the stockpile in the 3 fucking years he could have AND sent off 17 TONS of PPE to china, making states compete for precious supplies for their workers. & he STILL hasn't enacted the DPA...

he is committing genocide thru policy dumbfuck & you sound as bad as ms lindsey with all the cheerleading you do.

When Democrats lie, it's Trump's fault. When doctor's lie, it's Trump's fault.

Grow the fuck up
Playtime troll got humiliated and had his ass handed to him on a platter by you.lol before this post of yours that was two farts in a row from him.lol

View attachment 393299
Actually it was three farts from you instead of two,and now you just farted twice again,you have the same farting problem penny op dies.lol hee hee

you suck as a troll. don't quit yer day job.

Since you're copying me now, the line is "Don't quit your day job, Don Rickles

copying you? shirley you're flattering yerself.

i can understand why you would though, since nobody other than trolls would.

LOL. That you copied me is evident in your post, the one where you copied me, LOL. What are you, four?

much as you would like to think that, i don't read - - - nor bother to remember much of anything i do read that you post.

Obviously you do since you're using my material

you mean like you used rickles'?

ticky tocky ....

anyhoo, i blame him for his total lack preparedness, lack of leadership with mitigation (<--- i just used that word. look up the meaning ) & total unwillingness to listen to & follow the science.

Here you go.

& duly noted is the FACT that you still haven't addressed the actual FACTS about donny being totally inept at this whole covid mitigation.

The rest is your stupid, childish word games where you pretend you're not saying what you said

mitigation.

look it up.

<psssst>

that doesn't mean he's to be blamed ' for the virus '.

time to put yer critical thinking cap on. that MAGAT cap has warped yer cranium.

Even one of his advisers Navarro warned Trump in writing this pandemic will hit US

He was in daily meetings with the heads of the CDC, and NIH, and you want him to ignore them in favor of Peter Navarro?

Mid March outbreak was small here in US . True. ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? In January, February and March China was in full scale war of Coronavirus. The whole world knew this is a big health crisis. March and April Trump and Fox are very busy downplaying the crisis. Didn’t start ordering supplies still mid March. That is a total failure of the administration. Then he blamed China and Obama.

OMG....Downplaying while behind the scenes fighting it very aggressively....I tell ya. Your argument here is pure Bull Shit....You are using hindsight to nit pick his response and I don't recall reading from you or any other democrat in here at the time anything of the sort, other than when he did act you calling him a wannabe dictator or some such....

Now you tell me what kind of a president is that? Trump is part of the problem. As long as Trump is the president I don’t think this crisis will go away.

I think Trump's actions during this virus were far better than the previous administrations reaction to H1N1, that's for sure....And, ofcourse this crisis won't go away, because you people can't be honest for one second...
As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

So not calm thank you.
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.

You said you were here to change minds...I didn't say that...How you approach it is up to you....But, the current tactic you are using is a failure...

It's amazing how one leftist after another like colfax and eddiew believe that if somehow they can just convey how much they really, truly, totally hate Trump it will somehow convince us to vote against our own interests for Biden. That while they shallowly deny all the hate coming from Biden, Pelosi, Schummer and company

Absolutely...They are vapid of anything even remotely tied to rational, intelectual debate...I understand that Trump triggers them, but my God....They can't have a civil conversation anymore without using a slew of slurs and insults that would get them punched in the mouth in person.
Hate Trump? My GOD. What is there to like Trump? A totally corrupted, racist dog shit, traitor, disgusting, dishonest, liar human being.
Can’t have a civil conversation? You want me to go to Gizmo. Is that a civil conversation?

Trump lied to Americans downplayed the Coronavirus. Trump lied...... people died. Is that supposed to be acceptable?

Ah, that is pure bull shit, triggered, talking point crap....Look at the videos, Pelosi not only visited the people of Chinatown, she was there NOT wearing a mask, surrounded by people less than 6 ft away, telling people it was safe....BUT, you want to hammer Trump for not panicing at the very same time....Where is your shame?

Bullshit? Really? Pelosi visited her constituents in Chinatown February 24, 2020. Mask and social distancing was not even enforced at that time. California went on lock down March 20, 2020 using Fauci guidelines.

I don't understand how you can nakedly give Pelosi a pass, while at the same time you are everserating Trump for not taking to the airwaves and scream "the sky is falling", while hiding a Democrat you justify trying to use the when what was in place? Shouldn't have Pelosi been showing leadership as well? I mean she is speaker, no?
I posted specific dates when Pelosi visited Chinatown February 24. At that time there no mask mandate and social distancing. What part of that don’t you understand? Trump rally February 28 called it the new Democrats hoax. Compared to Trump rallies and trips NO DISTANCING AND NO MASK. Just because Trump mentioned Pelosi visited Chinatown doesn’t mean it’s right. It’s just another Trumpy BS.

Trump downplaying this crisis caused people’s lives and hardships. Does he care? No he doesn’t give a shit...... Look at his indoor rally in Nevada yesterday. Shows callous disregard of American lives. I don’t understand how you can support a leader that caused so many lives and economic crisis because of his ineptness, ignorance and stupidity.

That‘s complete bull shit...Look, to make your very dumb argument about Nancy, just following areas mandates, would be to say as speaker she knew nothing about the virus. No briefings, no responsibility herself to provide an example as #3 in charge of the country. But yet, want to hammer Trump for a mere 4 days later holding a rally with no masks, and no distancing...Either you are a colosal hypocrite, or you really are dumb enough to believe that pablum...

And as for Trumps rallies, this is still America...we have the right to assemble...At least at Trump’s rallies, temps are taken, masks are available, everything is done with the safety of the event in mind...You’re just mad that Trump won’t hide in the WH basement, like Joe is doing at his home...

You are a Trump devotee. You don’t even know the difference of a president and no. 3? Talking about hypocrite. Political rallies of Trump is nothing but for himself totally disregard of human being.
Why should Pelosi support a bad president? Just because Trump attacked Pelosi visiting China town doesn’t mean it’s right. Dude Trump is dumb a very good example of a hypocrite.

LOL...That's rich coming from a lib....My point that you totally dismissed, I guess for convenience of your dishonest argument, is that Pelosi had the same information as Trump at that time, why was she doing what she did?
Oh BULLSHIT. Trump used that attack shows he is a hypocrite. You are using the same hypocrite nonsense attack. Let me repeat it again. Read do not stare at it. Pelosi visited China town Feb. 24, 2020..... At that time there are no part of America that are on lock down, no mask mandate and no social distancing required. Till March. So what part of your ignorance don’t you understand?
February 28 Trump held an indoor rally this is a new hoax by the democrats. No mask and no social distancing. He held more rallies in March no mask and no social distancing.
We are now in September still not wearing mask and no social distancing in his rallies. Total disregard of human being.

Masks are for people who want to be controlled by government. They don't stop viruses, which is why no one wears a mask for the flu. You're just a lemming
It is highly recommended by the doctors, hospitals, scientists and experts. Who are you and what is your qualifications to dispute them?

And just six months ago the same ones said not to wear masks because they don't work and can be dangerous. Were they lying then or now?

And wow, what a lying douche. You say things all the time that you are CLEARLY not an expert in. Clearly most of the time you don't have a clue what you are talking about, yet you never shut up about it. Go fuck yourself, bitch. That's total bull shit

it wasn't a matter of lying. 6 months ago, the scientific evidence was just starting to show what was involved considering that covid 19 is a new virus.

science evolves.

6 months ago, the thought was that the disease was both a respiratory & tactile one.
although, it's still recommended that common surfaces be disinfected frequently - no longer does one need to disinfect groceries.

now, unfortunetly - it seems evolving science is suggesting that this virus might be vascular as well.

cause donny didn't replenish the stockpile in the 3 fucking years he could have AND sent off 17 TONS of PPE to china, making states compete for precious supplies for their workers. & he STILL hasn't enacted the DPA...

he is committing genocide thru policy dumbfuck & you sound as bad as ms lindsey with all the cheerleading you do.

Grow the fuck up

take yer head out from donny's colon.

That actually sounds good to you, doesn't it? Same basic insult as every other Democrat as well as every locker room zit faced teenager. That's not even a B game

^ ' That actually sounds good to you, doesn't it? '

what sounds good?

FACTS?

they sure do. i see you didn't refudiate his actions.

' Same basic insult as every other Democrat as well as every locker room zit faced teenager. '

<pfffft> ' insults '

get back to me after you've reviewed all them thar ' insults ' that the
' potus ' with arrested development has spewed from his orange piehole.

"Refudiate"? Really? Are you using Sarah Palin's bullshit words? She meant to say "repudiate" which is an actual word, whereas "refudiate" is not.

But then again, when caught, she doubled down on the stupid. Are you going to do that as well?

ticky tocky ....

Here you go.

^^^

1601210847523.jpeg

So not calm thank you.

science evolves.

Grow the fuck up

take yer head out from donny's colon.

That actually sounds good to you, doesn't it? Same basic insult as every other Democrat as well as every locker room zit faced teenager. That's not even a B game

^ ' That actually sounds good to you, doesn't it? '

what sounds good?

FACTS?

they sure do. i see you didn't refudiate his actions.

' Same basic insult as every other Democrat as well as every locker room zit faced teenager. '

<pfffft> ' insults '

get back to me after you've reviewed all them thar ' insults ' that the
' potus ' with arrested development has spewed from his orange piehole.

"Refudiate"? Really? Are you using Sarah Palin's bullshit words? She meant to say "repudiate" which is an actual word, whereas "refudiate" is not.

But then again, when caught, she doubled down on the stupid. Are you going to do that as well?

i know i said that - precisely to use her made up word against her & dumbfuck (R)s.

you thought once when i said ' we'll see what happens' in the same way re: trump... & chastised me for something you didn't quite understand.

it's called sarcasm.

So not calm thank you.

science evolves.

Grow the fuck up
Playtime troll got humiliated and had his ass handed to him on a platter by you.lol before this post of yours that was two farts in a row from him.lol

View attachment 393299
Actually it was three farts from you instead of two,and now you just farted twice again,you have the same farting problem penny op dies.lol hee hee

LOL. That you copied me is evident in your post, the one where you copied me, LOL. What are you, four?

much as you would like to think that, i don't read - - - nor bother to remember much of anything i do read that you post.

Yes, except unlike you, I cited him

ticky tocky ....

Here you go.

mitigation.

look it up.

<psssst>

that doesn't mean he's to be blamed ' for the virus '.

time to put yer critical thinking cap on. that MAGAT cap has warped yer cranium.

It's your childish word game trying to pretend you aren't blaming Trump for the virus, which of course as a partisan Democrat hack, you are.

Your idiot messiah Biden blamed Trump for every death in the United States. Then he said "check the data." The data says you people are unhinged

And no.................for all you idiots who think that Trump is being blamed for the virus, no, he's not. He's being blamed for his woefully inadequate and lousy response to the virus when it hit the USA.

And what would any of you people done differently? And don’t give me some stylistic bull shit, look at the actions and tell me what action he did wrong..

And no.................for all you idiots who think that Trump is being blamed for the virus, no, he's not. He's being blamed for his woefully inadequate and lousy response to the virus when it hit the USA.

Just stop with the lies. Of course Democrats are blaming Trump for the virus.

1) Biden blamed Trump for EVERY DEATH

2) No one had experienced anything like this. Democrats have done nothing but follow Trump around trying to trip him. No other opposition party in the world has blamed their leaders for a virus like the Democrats, not even remotely

3) Obama depleted the PPEs and Democrats attacked Trump when he acted. They had no answers either. Everything Democrats said was wrong

4) Democrats routinely criticize for both sides of the same issue

- They attack Trump for the impact of the shutdown while attacking him for not shutting down long enough

- They attack him for any mandate on States while attacking him for not having mandates

- They attack him for the largest numbers of deaths which were in blue States

Democrats have done nothing but politicize, hype and attack Trump while rooting for him to fail and trying to make him fail. That is CLEARLY blaming him for the virus, liar

2) No one had experienced anything like this. Democrats have done nothing but follow Trump around trying to trip him. No other opposition party in the world has blamed their leaders for a virus like the Democrats, not even remotely

3) Obama depleted the PPEs and Democrats attacked Trump when he acted. They had no answers either. Everything Democrats said was wrong

- They attack Trump for the impact of the shutdown while attacking him for not shutting down long enough

- They attack him for any mandate on States while attacking him for not having mandates

Democrats have done nothing but politicize, hype and attack Trump while rooting for him to fail and trying to make him fail. That is CLEARLY blaming him for the virus, liar

Again...................nobody is blaming Trump for the virus (he's not smart enough to engineer one), but we ARE blaming Trump for his response to the virus when it hit the USA. And, his response was woefully inadequate and politically driven. If it wasn't, then when he shut down travel from China, he should have also shut down travel from anywhere outside the USA, but he didn't. At the very least, those coming into this country from other places should have been screened or put into quarantine like they did with the people coming back from the cruise ships.

Again...................nobody is blaming Trump for the virus (he's not smart enough to engineer one), but we ARE blaming Trump for his response to the virus when it hit the USA. And, his response was woefully inadequate and politically driven. If it wasn't, then when he shut down travel from China, he should have also shut down travel from anywhere outside the USA, but he didn't. At the very least, those coming into this country from other places should have been screened or put into quarantine like they did with the people coming back from the cruise ships.

Note I gave you a whole lot of evidence how full of shit you are and you didn't address any of them.

Biden blaming every death on Trump, Democrats attacking him for both sides of many issus and blaming him for blue State failures after they attacked him for acting and had zero answers themselves is pretty good evidence they are just blaming him for the virus.

Grow up and be honest with yourself for once

Ah, I see Faun's dishonesty now...

He said to me:

" The travel ban wasn't "put in place" until February 2nd, the day after Biden’s tweet."

However, Trump announced the Travel restrictions the day before the tweet on Feb 1st...This is what Biden was reacting to....IOW, Faun is twisting the argument, and lying his ass off...

" On Feb. 1, 2020, the day after Trump announced the restrictions, Biden tweeted"

You are busted Faun, and dismissed.
LOLOL

I twisted nothing, ya dumbfuck. I quoted your source.

The day after the travel restrictions were put in place, Biden criticized Trump for his xenophobic response to the coronavirus crisis.

a) the travel ban was "put in place" the day after Biden's tweet.

b) you're not man enough to dismiss me.

It was announced the day before....

You're dismissed.
LOLOL

your source...

The day after the travel restrictions were put in place, Biden criticized Trump for his xenophobic response to the coronavirus crisis.

a) the travel ban was still "put in place" the day after Biden's tweet.

b) you're still not man enough to dismiss me.

:dance:

the source is the hill for gods sake. And snopes. Not some right wingers...

And, just like a child, you don’t know when you’ve been beat.

dismissed
Moron, I never said the Hill or Snopes are rightwing fake news. But those articles fail you too. The Hill doesn't state Biden called Impeached Trump, "xenophobic," because of the travel ban. And your Snopes article answers the question, "Did Biden Call Trump 'Xenophobic'?" which of course Biden called him that, just not for the reason you claim.

Funniest part is.... this is from YOUR snopes link...

It’s true that Biden has referred to Trump and some of his statements and actions in the context of his handling of the coronavirus outbreak as “xenophobic.” But it’s unclear whether Biden was specifically referencing Trump’s travel restriction on China, as Trump has claimed.

That's now three links you've posted to prove me right.

tenor.gif

He said to me:

" The travel ban wasn't "put in place" until February 2nd, the day after Biden’s tweet."

However, Trump announced the Travel restrictions the day before the tweet on Feb 1st...This is what Biden was reacting to....IOW, Faun is twisting the argument, and lying his ass off...

" On Feb. 1, 2020, the day after Trump announced the restrictions, Biden tweeted"

LOLOL

You're dismissed.
LOLOL

your source...

dismissed
Moron....

Stopped reading right there...

You‘ve already been dismissed, so GFY

He said to me:

LOLOL

You're dismissed.
LOLOL

your source...

dismissed
Moron....

Stopped reading right there...

You‘ve already been dismissed, so GFY
LOL

You've already proven yourself wrong with 3 different links... and ... you're still not man enough to dismiss me.

tenor.gif

Trump is a brilliant orator. why didn't Woodward release the tapes of Trump going on these fantastical rants. i'm sure he has plenty of them. ommiting something like that is like lying

Trump is a brilliant orator. why didn't Woodward release the tapes of Trump going on these fantastical rants. i'm sure he has plenty of them. ommiting something like that is like lying
His confession of lying to everyone of how we could stay safer was pretty big news. Folks who believed his lies and misinformation died in estimated huge numbers. Dirty Donald is still feeding Americans misinformation and lies.

So not calm thank you.

science evolves.

Grow the fuck up

View attachment 393299

Yes, except unlike you, I cited him

lol... try citing real actual news with real facts next time, m'k? btw - common everyday 'phrases' need no citing - you know like actual factual news?

actually you don't know, 'cause you never do.

Forum List

Back