Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Common sense?? You look at a guy with so called billions and no American bank will lend him a dime? What does your common sense say about that?? Mine says he's connected to Russia and Putin
so when were you in the banking business to know what trump can and can't get?

Post the note he was denied.
JC456 Does this help??
Is it true that Donald Trump cannot secure a loan from a US BANK?
6 Answers
Barbara Taylor
, former Realtor, Investor, Property Manager at Carolina Classic Properties
Answered December 4, 2019 · Author has 1.7K answers and 2M answer views

It has been true for decades that Trump can't borrow money in the US, that is for all of his career that his father wasn't backing him and then bailing him out, and it was widely publicized at the time.
It’s in court and other public records for anyone with the time to see that Trump has always been financially irresponsible, deceptive, incompetent, and fraudulent.
When he did still have properties, his bankers put him on an allowance for his living expenses and didn't let him control anything.
4 major bankruptcies and 2 others and thousands of law suits by stiffed clients, customers, contractors
Continue Reading
is it true that the US has a trillion dollars in debt, yet not one politician wants to curb spending?

BTW, what's between Donald Trump and the private Banking system is between him and them. There are reasons both ways. Hence my question.

The chickens have come home to roost The proof trump is was and will always be a POS is on the table What kind of low lifes can support this degenerate?
hahahahahahahahaha that info is from 2018. show some new report current in 2020. I'll wait. I did a search for this and nadda. so please name a bank.

Common sense?? You look at a guy with so called billions and no American bank will lend him a dime? What does your common sense say about that?? Mine says he's connected to Russia and Putin
so when were you in the banking business to know what trump can and can't get?

Post the note he was denied.
JC456 Does this help??
6 Answers
Barbara Taylor

It has been true for decades that Trump can't borrow money in the US, that is for all of his career that his father wasn't backing him and then bailing him out, and it was widely publicized at the time.
It’s in court and other public records for anyone with the time to see that Trump has always been financially irresponsible, deceptive, incompetent, and fraudulent.
When he did still have properties, his bankers put him on an allowance for his living expenses and didn't let him control anything.
4 major bankruptcies and 2 others and thousands of law suits by stiffed clients, customers, contractors
Continue Reading
2018 myths.

jc you supported trump and now you're weeping ??
you think I'm weeping? where, post a post number me weeping. I'm proud of my president. projecting again like a good demofk does. I see you can't accept my challenge loser.
After knowing what a scumbag he is you're still supporting him ?? WTF is the matter with you? Are you blind or perhaps you don't give a shit?

jc you supported trump and now you're weeping ??
you think I'm weeping? where, post a post number me weeping. I'm proud of my president. projecting again like a good demofk does. I see you can't accept my challenge loser.
After knowing what a scumbag he is you're still supporting him ?? WTF is the matter with you? Are you blind or perhaps you don't give a shit?
.....Sniff the boob squeezer.....

There is nothing left to be said.
So he wasn't covering up anything. Covid19 ended up being a lot less dangerous than all the "experts" were saying. Remember the "experts" were predicting millions dead in the US and Trump didn't panic or try to panic out Nation like the"experts" were doing. Trump is who you want in an emergency, keeping his cool and doing what needed to be done. The actions of a truly Great President.

Trump lied...200K Americans died
Not gonna tell us how Pelosi lied ? Joe Biden ?

Upon what do you base the claim that "no American bank will lend him a dime" ?

JC456 Does this help??
6 Answers
Barbara Taylor

Continue Reading
This is not proof that no American bank would give him a loan., It mere hearsay, coming from an obvious Trump hater.

Forum List

Back