Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

you have to understand: in politics, only the brave survive

that son of a bitch Trump is brave and getting braver

he'll say ANYTHING to suit his purposes, my friends. he's not afraid like other politicians. he has that in common with Biden
There is nothing left to be said.
^
Fake news.
Was that someone impersonating Trump on those tapes?

:laugh:

Actually, I shouldn't laugh. I'll bet many Trumpsters are saying this.
wrong again...trumpers would never lower our standards to be brainwashed by the demoncrat minds, they are the idiots that will ruin this country. go ahead and continue to believe these asswipes, liars, deniers
Well said.

Medical examiners from Colorado to Michigan use the same definition. In Macomb and Oakland counties in Michigan, where most of the deaths in that state occurred, medical examiners classify any death as a coronavirus death when the postmortem test is positive. Even people who died in suicides and automobile accidents meet that definition.

Medical examiners only examine people who have an unknown or disputed cause of death. Someone who came in from an auto crash and died of his injuries would NOT be sent to the medical examiner.

Someone who got run over by a truck, would not be sent to the medical examiner.

Quincy is a busy man, they don't bother him unless they don't know the cause of death.
It’s not necessarily that the cases are going to the medical examiner for postmortems, it’s that the medical examiner collects the data for death certificates.

The death certificate will list the most proximate cause of death and then any contributing factors. Someone who died in a car accident isn’t going to have COVID as a contributing cause. The instances that have been discovered of something like this happen were errors, which if you have hundreds of thousands of data point, a few are always going to be in error.

You know, my room mate died at the end of June of this year, right when the pandemic was raging at some of it's worst. And, she didn't die because of COVID, she died because she had a heart condition, COPD, diabetes and was overweight. What was the cause of death on her death certificate? They said she died from heart failure due to her heart condition and COPD. Nothing was mentioned about COVID.
I believe you're a lying sack of shit as usual

U.S. COVID-19 Death Toll Is Inflated
COMMENTARY

By Timothy Allen & John R. Lott Jr.
May 29, 2020
(AP Photo/Mark Lennihan)
The latest Centers for Disease Control data show that the COVID-19 fatality rate is 0.26% -- four times higher than the worst rate for the seasonal flu over the past decade. That is dramatically lower than the World Health Organization’s estimate of 3.4% and Dr. Anthony Fauci’s initial guess of about 2%.
When the CDC projected 1.7 million deaths back in March, it used an estimated death rate of 0.8%. Imperial College’s estimate of 2.2 million deaths assumed a rate of 0.9%. The fear generated by the projections drives the public policy debate. The Washington Post headline, “As deaths mount, Trump tries to convince Americans it’s safe to inch back to normal,” were part of a steady diet of such fare. When Georgia opened up over a month ago, the Post warned: “Georgia leads the race to become America’s No. 1 Death Destination.”

The CDC currently puts the number of confirmed deaths at about 100,000. But even the “best estimate” 0.26% fatality rate is a significant overestimate because of how the CDC is counting deaths. The actual rate is fairly close to a recent bad year for the seasonal flu. And though public health officials have been transparent about how they are counting coronavirus deaths, the implications for calculating the infection fatality rate are not appreciated.
“The case definition is very simplistic,” Dr. Ngozi Ezike, director of Illinois Department of Public Health, explains. “It means, at the time of death, it was a COVID positive diagnosis. That means, that if you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means, technically even if you died of [a] clear alternative cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it’s still listed as a COVID death.”
Medical examiners from Colorado to Michigan use the same definition. In Macomb and Oakland counties in Michigan, where most of the deaths in that state occurred, medical examiners classify any death as a coronavirus death when the postmortem test is positive. Even people who died in suicides and automobile accidents meet that definition.

Such expansive definitions are not due to rogue public health officials. The rules direct them to do this. “If someone dies with COVID-19, we are counting that as a COVID-19 death,” White House coronavirus response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx recently noted.

Beyond including people with the virus who clearly didn’t die from it, the numbers are inflated by counting people who don’t even have the virus. New York has classified many cases as coronavirus deaths even when postmortem tests have been negative. The diagnosis can be based on symptoms, even though the symptoms are often similar to those of the seasonal flu.
The Centers for Disease Control guidance explicitly acknowledges the uncertainty that doctors can face when identifying the cause of death. When coronavirus cases are “suspected,” the agency counsels doctors that “it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate.” This advice has produced a predictable inflation in the numbers. When New York City’s death toll rose above 10,000 on April 21, the New York Times reported that the city included “3,700 additional people who were presumed to have died of the coronavirus but had never tested positive” – more than a 50% increase in the number of cases.
Nor can this be explained by false-negative results in the tests. For the five most commonly used tests, the least reliable test still scored a 96% accuracy rate in laboratory settings. Some doctors report feeling pressure from hospitals to list deaths as being due to the coronavirus, even when the doctors don’t believe that is the case “to make it look a little bit worse than it is.” That is pressure they say they never previously faced in reporting deaths from the seasonal flu.

There are financial incentives that might make a difference for hospitals and doctors. The CARES Act adds a 20% premium for COVID-19 Medicare patients. Birx and others are also concerned that the CDC’s “antiquated” accounting system is double-counting cases and inflating mortality and case counts “by as much as 25%.” When all these anomalies are added up, it becomes apparent that we simply don’t have an accurate death toll from this new coronavirus. But it seems clear that the correct rate is just a little worse than the rate for the 2017-2018 flu.
Meanwhile, the Washington Post, New York Times, and others claim that we are undercounting the true number of deaths. They reach that conclusion by showing that the total number of deaths from all causes is about 30% greater than we would typically expect from March through early May. They then conclude that the excess is due to deaths not being accurately labeled as due to the coronavirus.
But these are not normal times. Many people with heart problems aren’t going to the hospital for fear of the virus. Delaying cancer surgeries and other serious medical treatments for months has real impacts on life expectancies. The stress of the situation is almost certainly increasing suicides and other illnesses. Which is not to minimize the threat: Even if the true death toll is now closer to 50,000 than 100,000, this pandemic is a big deal. But we need some perspective. During the 2017-18 flu season, 61,000 Americans died from the flu.
Public health officials need to face a lot of serious questions about how they counted Coronavirus deaths. We don’t have all the answers yet, but it’s clear the inflated numbers have helped mislead people into a state of alarmism.
!
You proved indeed he is a lying piece of shit as always.

not when they count anything as COVID 19 death if you test positive even suicide

Even if you subtract all accidents and all suicides, that does't drop the total below 130,000.

Suffocation suicides
  • Number of deaths: 13,075
Poisoning suicides
  • Number of deaths: 6,554
Motor vehicle traffic deaths
  • Number of deaths: 40,231
gun shot
MURDER
You forgot to list it saying

gunshot death
Virus ruled death.

Explain how Bush got Crazy Joe, Clinton, Halfbright, et al to claim Iraq had WMDs......

Same way Trump got them to believe the coronavirus wasn't dangerous.

When it comes the lives thousands of americans
people believe the president won't lie about national security. So when Bush and Trump spread BULLSHIT, people believed them.

Really?

It's your claim that George W Bush, who took office in 2001, got President Clinton and all of his cronies to believe Saddam had WMDs in 1998??????????????

Dude, grow a brain cell. :abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::itsok::cuckoo::itsok::abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::cuckoo:

Meaner green has indeed been smoking too much.lol

please explain..... how did he not lie, when he was telling us the complete opposite, of what he knew to be true??

Yeah, where's my $2,500 savings in health insurance and why couldn't I keep my doctor and healthcare plan?? When Dems lie for the greater good it's okay. When Trump tries to avoid panicking a nation the left bitch and complain. I swear there is no pleasing the left.
Did you missing your $2500 in savings kill 190,000 fellow citizens in 6 months?

Your post is blatantly dishonest but I'll play your stupid shit liberal game. 22 million Americans DIED during Obama's 8 years in office total, suck it.
Yeah she don’t know how to post and be honest.lol

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

Calm? Like he does at his hate rallies? Do you mean like that?
dont change the subject,,,

So not calm thank you.
what I dont get is why are dems trying so hard to get trump re-elected???
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.
How can I change your mind? We’d have to live in the same reality first.
yours is the alternate reality,,,,
Thing is, Trump isn’t actually dumb, but he thinks you are. Private Trump agrees with me about the seriousness of coronavirus, but it’s better for him if he keeps you guys in his alternate reality where it’s no big deal.

I actually believe that most in government think the population are dumb...And that goes for politicians on BOTH sides of the isle...This is why in many cases they speak about their ideas on a 5th grade level...

But, what would you like him to say? Ok, think of it this way, The President is going on all Networks tonight for an address to the nation about C-19, at 8 pm....He starts out "My fellow Americans...." and go.

This isn't actually all that hard. For starters, don't call it a Democrat hoax. Don't say it'll magically disappear. Don't pretend it's entirely under control when it's not.

Be honest. Say this is likely to have a huge effect on our country, that the effect will be limited if we all work together and heed the best medical advice. There will be pain and suffering, but we can withstand it and be better for it as a nation if we all do our part.

We needed leadership.

So how is Democrats hyping the Biden virus less of a lie than downplaying it?
Your maki g too much sense for their pea brains to comprehend.lol

All those excuses doesn’t mean anything.
Even one of his advisers Navarro warned Trump in writing this pandemic will hit US

He was in daily meetings with the heads of the CDC, and NIH, and you want him to ignore them in favor of Peter Navarro?

Mid March outbreak was small here in US . True. ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? In January, February and March China was in full scale war of Coronavirus. The whole world knew this is a big health crisis. March and April Trump and Fox are very busy downplaying the crisis. Didn’t start ordering supplies still mid March. That is a total failure of the administration. Then he blamed China and Obama.

OMG....Downplaying while behind the scenes fighting it very aggressively....I tell ya. Your argument here is pure Bull Shit....You are using hindsight to nit pick his response and I don't recall reading from you or any other democrat in here at the time anything of the sort, other than when he did act you calling him a wannabe dictator or some such....

What you are doing is politicizing this virus, and it is disgusting.

Now you tell me what kind of a president is that? Trump is part of the problem. As long as Trump is the president I don’t think this crisis will go away.

I think Trump's actions during this virus were far better than the previous administrations reaction to H1N1, that's for sure....And, ofcourse this crisis won't go away, because you people can't be honest for one second...
As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

So not calm thank you.
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.

You said you were here to change minds...I didn't say that...How you approach it is up to you....But, the current tactic you are using is a failure...

It's amazing how one leftist after another like colfax and eddiew believe that if somehow they can just convey how much they really, truly, totally hate Trump it will somehow convince us to vote against our own interests for Biden. That while they shallowly deny all the hate coming from Biden, Pelosi, Schummer and company

Absolutely...They are vapid of anything even remotely tied to rational, intelectual debate...I understand that Trump triggers them, but my God....They can't have a civil conversation anymore without using a slew of slurs and insults that would get them punched in the mouth in person.
Now you are playing like the victim.
Hate Trump? My GOD. What is there to like Trump? A totally corrupted, racist dog shit, traitor, disgusting, dishonest, liar human being.
Can’t have a civil conversation? You want me to go to Gizmo. Is that a civil conversation?

Pelosi? Visiting her constituents in China town is a violations?

Trump lied to Americans downplayed the Coronavirus. Trump lied...... people died. Is that supposed to be acceptable?

Ah, that is pure bull shit, triggered, talking point crap....Look at the videos, Pelosi not only visited the people of Chinatown, she was there NOT wearing a mask, surrounded by people less than 6 ft away, telling people it was safe....BUT, you want to hammer Trump for not panicing at the very same time....Where is your shame?

Bullshit? Really? Pelosi visited her constituents in Chinatown February 24, 2020. Mask and social distancing was not even enforced at that time. California went on lock down March 20, 2020 using Fauci guidelines.
What part of that don’t you understand?

We are in trouble since January we are now in September. Look at that asshole.... Trump running around with his SEVERAL rallies with no mask. He doesn’t even encourage his supporters to wear mask. And you have the stomach to compare that to Pelosi? BULLSHIT. You should be ashamed supporting a total hypocrite president.

If masks stop viruses, then why don't they recommend them for the flu?

It is funny though how you defend Queen Nancy for not wearing a mask then in the same post attack Trump for not wearing a masks. You answered your own question. Masks are political for the left
You totally took him to school that masks are for the political left.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Trump has blood on his hands, Dr Fauci has blood on his hands, the head of the CDC has blood on his hands, the WHO has blood on his hands

the WHO has one job and that's to warn folks of a pandemic and they FAILED

the whole system failed. Joe Biden knows and understands the system better than anyone in the history of the world: it's a system. it's not good, it's CORRUPT!
biden has blood on his hands all democrats have blood on their hands you have blood on your hands fuck off murderer
And the ASSHOLE in the WH Trump,has clean hands?? The leader of the free world who takes no responsibility for anything ? and his tribe continues to blame everyone but him?? Where does the buck stop Reb?/
mentally deranged people will bring destruction to anything you care about and you leftists are deranged
Amen to that.

All that Make America Great stuff is so hateful to Dimsocialist lemmings.

All that suckers and losers to dead soldiers certainly is! But we know it is just oh so MAGA to you fools.

MAGA
Feel free to bring those quotes from his rallies.

Watch this dodge......................

Does it matter when he said them? Watch this dodge does calling America's war dead suckers and losers " Make America Great Again?
thats been proven a lie,,,

No it really hasn't, just because tRump says it's a lie means it is spot on.

MAGA
then why hasnt anyone that heard it come forward with proof???

oh thats right because it was made up,,,

Ewe said it was proven ti be a lie, prove it.
I did,,,

ROTFLMFAO, of course in that tiny mind of yours you did...to you and you alone.

tRump said he loves the poorly educated, he found ya!!!!!

MAGA
obama says he loves liars you are needed go spread those Biden lies lol

BBBBBBUUUUUTTTT OBAMA!

YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!

MAGA
sorry chump but obama never went away he still injects himself into today's political situations
Deal with it

Bbbbbbuuuuutttt Obama!

What a buffoon.

MAGA

Democrats on Obama's last day in office: It was Bush's fault!

Democrats the next day: Obama? Really? He's not President anymore.

LOL. Eight years and Obama was never responsible for anything to you idiots
Yeah these stupid asS troll dem lovers probably blamed everything on bush for starting the Middle East war and Obama was innocent the fact they keep evading the facts he expanded bush’s war.

All that suckers and losers to dead soldiers certainly is! But we know it is just oh so MAGA to you fools.

MAGA

Does it matter when he said them? Watch this dodge does calling America's war dead suckers and losers " Make America Great Again?

MAGA

I did,,,

MAGA

BBBBBBUUUUUTTTT OBAMA!

MAGA
sorry chump but obama never went away he still injects himself into today's political situations
Deal with it

Bbbbbbuuuuutttt Obama!

What a buffoon.

MAGA

Yes KAZ he was responsible Responsible for 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains ,,lowered unemployment from 10% to 5% and nearly tripled the DOW Forget about all the other good things So what do you want? Blood? This AH you support is a fn midget standing next to Obama

And how many times did Obama say, it was W ...

Everything good was Obama, everything bad was W. That's President with no sense of personal responsibility.

They both were terrible Presidents. And you're praising Obama for the worst recorded recession recovery. Of course you are
As always Eddie is exposed for the lying hypocrite troll he is.lol

Trump never called it a hoax stop lying

What's True
During a Feb. 28, 2020, campaign rally in South Carolina, President Donald Trump likened the Democrats' criticism of his administration's response to the new coronavirus outbreak to their efforts to impeach him, saying "this is their new hoax." During the speech he also seemed to downplay the severity of the outbreak, comparing it to the common flu.
What's False
Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.
Small technicality!

Trump's followers did start calling the VIRUS A HOAX, after Trump made that comment....

he seeded the virus hoax theory, and did nothing to correct his followers on it...

Facts are always a “small technicality” you Dimtards like to ignore.

The understatement of the year Nostra that these dem lovers like to ignore facts.

BIDEN PUBLICLY ADMITS HE IS ONCE AGAIN - AS ALWAYS - WRONG ABOUT FOREIGN POLICY AND THAT HE WAS WRONG TO OPPOSE PRESIDENT TRUMP'S LIFE SAVING TRAVEL BAN, THAT TRUMP WAS NOT ACTING HYSTERICAL BY IMPLEMENTING IT & THAT IT IS NOT 'XENOPHOBIC':

This a lie of unbelievable proportions. Trump's life saving travel ban didn't save lives because of his stupidity and racism when he didn't close down Europe in time, while simultaneously calling it a hoax. You are a liar.

Trump never called it a hoax stop lying

I'm waiting for the rebuttal.

The president, who often dismissed special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation and his impeachment as hoaxes, portrayed the Democrats’ criticism of his coronavirus policy as a continuation of a campaign to bring him down.

Everything they say and do is to bring him down and put a New World Order henchperson...like Bush Sr, Bush Jr, a Clinton, or an Obama or any of their associates back in office. They only recently nominated but that's because he's been bought and paid for for a long time. Nothing they say or do is really about leading. That's why EVERY Biden ad uses the word "lead" or "leader".. There's a lie behind every slogan. Trump has actually set out to do what he aimed to do while dealing with their constant distractions...and has actually done some of them. I'm hoping in his 2nd term he'll follow up on his idea to dismantle the New World Order's Common Core corruption of the education system. Unfortunately Teacher's umions are some of the most powerful organizations in the country and closely with the Democrats political objectives while lying that they do it for the children. The American education system has become a laughing stock and atrocity under New World Order leadership

Wow you nailed it,great post.

MAGA

MAGA

I did,,,

MAGA

BBBBBBUUUUUTTTT OBAMA!

MAGA
Deal with it

Bbbbbbuuuuutttt Obama!

What a buffoon.

MAGA

Yes KAZ he was responsible Responsible for 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains ,,lowered unemployment from 10% to 5% and nearly tripled the DOW Forget about all the other good things So what do you want? Blood? This AH you support is a fn midget standing next to Obama

Everything good was Obama, everything bad was W. That's President with no sense of personal responsibility.

They both were terrible Presidents. And you're praising Obama for the worst recorded recession recovery. Of course you are
And Ram fan has no problem with this ?? And you keep this up and I'll get my pal Mr Smith after you lol
Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and that he repeatedly played it down publicly, according to legendary journalist Bob Woodward in his new book "Rage."

"This is deadly stuff," Trump told Woodward on February 7.

In a series of interviews with Woodward, Trump revealed that he had a surprising level of detail about the threat of the virus earlier than previously known. "Pretty amazing," Trump told Woodward, adding that the coronavirus was maybe five times "more deadly" than the flu.

'Dangerous' and 'unfit': Trump's former national security advisers say he has 'no moral compass' in new Woodward book

Trump's admissions are in stark contrast to his frequent public comments at the time insisting that the virus was "going to disappear" and "all work out fine."

The book, using Trump's own words, depicts a President who has betrayed the public trust and the most fundamental responsibilities of his office. In "Rage," Trump says the job of a president is "to keep our country safe." But in early February, Trump told Woodward he knew how deadly the virus was, and in March, admitted he kept that knowledge hidden from the public.

"I wanted to always play it down," Trump told Woodward on March 19, even as he had declared a national emergency over the virus days earlier. "I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic."

If instead of playing down what he knew, Trump had acted decisively in early February with a strict shutdown and a consistent message to wear masks, social distance and wash hands, experts believe that thousands of American lives could have been saved.

I call you Karen. You call me Karen back because you have the wit of an eight year old. Now that's me blaming you for your behavior? That doesn't even make sense, Karen. I guess as a privileged white lady your actions can't be your fault.

And you aren't exchanging views. You're pumping tired Democrat talking points. We hear them all the time from Democrats. You add zero to the discussion from half way around the world

I'm for gun control
I'm anti abortion
I'm anti affirmative action
I'm for gay rights

yeah, I'm a died in the wool Dem. You accuse Eddies' knowledge of the world as being Deplorable. In NZ, there are currently 120 Members of Parliament represented by six different political parties. Just because you have a system that is a duopoly doesn't mean the rest of the world live like that.
I know, and you just add so much to the discussion. No you do. Your sophomoric comparisons, your condescension towards others. All the things you accuse me of. Go look in a mirror before casting aspersions...

I have a cousin. Her name is Karen. We ALL call her Kaz....true story.

Um... Democrats are for gun control and for gay rights.

Never seen you disagree with a Democrat on abortion or affirmative action. You keep very quiet about it.

Where did you possibly get that I said anything about parliamentary systems? What are you smoking?

And apparently government schools are no better there than here. I pointed out you're a leftist coming from accross the globe adding zero to what Democrats here say all day long. Try reading it again. Only slower this time. Sound out the words
The fact he is anti abortion proves what a hypocrite he is the well known fact dems are for abortion.

MAGA

MAGA

I did,,,

MAGA

BBBBBBUUUUUTTTT OBAMA!

MAGA
Deal with it

Bbbbbbuuuuutttt Obama!

What a buffoon.

MAGA

And Ram fan has no problem with this ?? And you keep this up and I'll get my pal Mr Smith after you lol
Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and that he repeatedly played it down publicly, according to legendary journalist Bob Woodward in his new book "Rage."

In a series of interviews with Woodward, Trump revealed that he had a surprising level of detail about the threat of the virus earlier than previously known. "Pretty amazing," Trump told Woodward, adding that the coronavirus was maybe five times "more deadly" than the flu.

'Dangerous' and 'unfit': Trump's former national security advisers say he has 'no moral compass' in new Woodward book

Trump's admissions are in stark contrast to his frequent public comments at the time insisting that the virus was "going to disappear" and "all work out fine."

The book, using Trump's own words, depicts a President who has betrayed the public trust and the most fundamental responsibilities of his office. In "Rage," Trump says the job of a president is "to keep our country safe." But in early February, Trump told Woodward he knew how deadly the virus was, and in March, admitted he kept that knowledge hidden from the public.

"I wanted to always play it down," Trump told Woodward on March 19, even as he had declared a national emergency over the virus days earlier. "I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic."

If instead of playing down what he knew, Trump had acted decisively in early February with a strict shutdown and a consistent message to wear masks, social distance and wash hands, experts believe that thousands of American lives could have been saved.
Speak English,I got no time to read your Bible lengh lies.

• Thanks
I call you Karen. You call me Karen back because you have the wit of an eight year old. Now that's me blaming you for your behavior? That doesn't even make sense, Karen. I guess as a privileged white lady your actions can't be your fault.

And you aren't exchanging views. You're pumping tired Democrat talking points. We hear them all the time from Democrats. You add zero to the discussion from half way around the world

I'm for gun control
I'm anti abortion
I'm anti affirmative action
I'm for gay rights

yeah, I'm a died in the wool Dem. You accuse Eddies' knowledge of the world as being Deplorable. In NZ, there are currently 120 Members of Parliament represented by six different political parties. Just because you have a system that is a duopoly doesn't mean the rest of the world live like that.
I know, and you just add so much to the discussion. No you do. Your sophomoric comparisons, your condescension towards others. All the things you accuse me of. Go look in a mirror before casting aspersions...

I have a cousin. Her name is Karen. We ALL call her Kaz....true story.

Um... Democrats are for gun control and for gay rights.

Never seen you disagree with a Democrat on abortion or affirmative action. You keep very quiet about it.

Where did you possibly get that I said anything about parliamentary systems? What are you smoking?

And apparently government schools are no better there than here. I pointed out you're a leftist coming from accross the globe adding zero to what Democrats here say all day long. Try reading it again. Only slower this time. Sound out the words
The fact he is anti abortion proves what a hypocrite he is the well known fact dems are for abortion.
We needed abortion when Trump was in his moms belly

So not calm thank you.

Actually if you just joined us in reality, that would do it
Is that the reality where Trump claimed in the spring that COVID is no big deal, the Democrats are using it for a hoax, it’s going to disappear and it’s totally under control?

Or should I stay in the reality where COVID has killed hundreds of thousands, continues to kill about a thousand people per day and has caused trillions upon trillions of economic damage?

You mean the sring where Nancy was inviting people down to Chinatown, and Joe was calling the travel ban xenophobic, and fear mongering? That spring?

And due to the administrations actions the death toll from this virus is within CDC projected numbers...That's science.

But Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering and what was exactly was wrong with inviting people to Chinatown in February?

Colfax: But Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering

Fact check: Liar, liar pants on fire

Colfax: and what was exactly was wrong with inviting people to Chinatown in February?

Your hypocrisy of attacking Trump now for admitting he downplayed the Biden virus

Colfax: Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering

Kaz: Yes he did and I have proof.

Colfax: Can I see this proof?

Kaz: No! (Jumps out window)

You are really bad at making a compelling case.

You've heard the tape of Biden calling him xenophobic for the travel ban many times. You have no integrity. I'm not wasting my time with that

No Biden called tramp an xenophobic, not the China ban.

Right. Trump did the travel ban and Biden called him xenophobic for doing it. What didn't you understand about that?

What a bunch of brainless dimwits.

Penelope: No, Biden called Trump xenophobic for doing the travel ban, he didn't call the travel ban xenophobic

Pure bull crap
As always she is caught lying.lol

• Thanks

MAGA

MAGA

I did,,,

MAGA

BBBBBBUUUUUTTTT OBAMA!

MAGA
Deal with it

Bbbbbbuuuuutttt Obama!

What a buffoon.

MAGA

Speak English,I got no time to read your Bible lengh lies.

Yep. There are only two posters I put on ignore who never offended me. Daniel Palos and eddiew. Both of them for writing inane posts. I gave them both the option of just not writing them to me. I told them both, write your contentless drivel, just don't WRITE IT TO ME. They both passed and kept doing it. So bye bye ...

MAGA

MAGA

I did,,,

MAGA

BBBBBBUUUUUTTTT OBAMA!

MAGA
Deal with it

Bbbbbbuuuuutttt Obama!

What a buffoon.

MAGA

Sorry ram fan Eddie never lies and hope rams finish last

So not calm thank you.

Actually if you just joined us in reality, that would do it
Is that the reality where Trump claimed in the spring that COVID is no big deal, the Democrats are using it for a hoax, it’s going to disappear and it’s totally under control?

Or should I stay in the reality where COVID has killed hundreds of thousands, continues to kill about a thousand people per day and has caused trillions upon trillions of economic damage?

You mean the sring where Nancy was inviting people down to Chinatown, and Joe was calling the travel ban xenophobic, and fear mongering? That spring?

And due to the administrations actions the death toll from this virus is within CDC projected numbers...That's science.

But Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering and what was exactly was wrong with inviting people to Chinatown in February?

Colfax: But Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering

Fact check: Liar, liar pants on fire

Colfax: and what was exactly was wrong with inviting people to Chinatown in February?

Your hypocrisy of attacking Trump now for admitting he downplayed the Biden virus

Colfax: Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering

Kaz: Yes he did and I have proof.

Colfax: Can I see this proof?

Kaz: No! (Jumps out window)

You are really bad at making a compelling case.
:oops8:

“Nakedly xenophobic”

Cant wait for your lame ass spin claiming he wasn’t talking about the travel ban.....or some other dumbassery.

GO!

Biden's words speak for themselves.

“The pandemic has unleashed familiar forces of hate, fear and xenophobia that he always flames … that have always existed in this society,” Biden said. “But this president brought it with him, has brought with it a new rash of racial messages, verbal and physical attacks and other acts of hate, some subtle, some overt, against the Asian American and Pacific Islanders.”

“We deserve better than a president who attacks the Speaker of the House for visiting a local Chinatown business in San Francisco. We deserve better than a president who aggressively and childishly insults Asian American reporter. Think of that, the president of the U.S. for the whole world to see, insults an Asian American reporter in the Rose Garden for doing her job and asking a direct question. You deserve a partner and a friend in the White House.”

He said exactly what he means and nothing in his comments referred to the travel ban.

Thank you for providing an article that contradicts what you want me to believe. It's far easier this way. Perhaps you should have read it.

LOL, just as I predicted in the last post.

colfax: Biden's comments about the travel ban weren't referring to the travel ban.

Thank you, Mr. Doublespeak
I would like for colfax_m to tell us what part of Trump’s Kung Flu response was “xenophobic”, if it wasn’t the travel bans.

It’s in Biden’s comments, which if you read, you wouldn’t have to ask.

Calling it the China virus stigmatized Asian Americans who were discriminated against as a result.

Thats the best ya got?

Link us up to all this discrimination due to calling it the China Virus.

GO!

It's a trivial google search:

NBC, the heart of fake news.

I do like you're worried about people being afraid of a loony or two out there who while you are perfectly fine with leftists rioting, looting and burning inner cities and you're suddenly not afraid of anyone being afraid

And we are back to you following your programing. Step one of the Trump defense syndrome is to claim bias and therefore you don't have to deal with the content.

NBC and the rest of fake news have proven repeatedly they are agenda driven. Yes, when you do that you lose your credibility.

Note you ignored the points I made about the article anyway
That’s the norm for him,ignore facts from articles I returned him the favor and did what he does to us,put on ignore.lol

• Thanks

Forum List

Back