Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Yikes. On tape this time.

Oh well, it won't matter.
Kaileigh said it was out of context basically. Fact is no one really knew. Hell, we still don't really know. But I get your POV. If I were in his shoes I would not have locked down at all so I just have a different perspective.

You drank all the KoolAid stupid moron....

View attachment 390719
You complain a lot. You’re like a little bitch.
So does Trump but it ain’t going to stop you from voting for that little bitch.
You seem upset. Trump is better for my business and my family. He has my vote. Biden would raise my taxes. I vote with my wallet. You vote because of blind party loyalty.

Kaileigh said it was out of context basically. Fact is no one really knew. Hell, we still don't really know. But I get your POV. If I were in his shoes I would not have locked down at all so I just have a different perspective.

View attachment 390719
You seem upset. Trump is better for my business and my family. He has my vote. Biden would raise my taxes. I vote with my wallet. You vote because of blind party loyalty.
I can almost respect this, because it’s mostly honest. You vote for Trump because you’re rich and Trump will make you a little more rich. But the problem is it’s short sighted. You’re trading a near term monetary benefit for deteriorating and damaging the institutions that make our country stable and a leader.

He’s better for your business, sure. But you can’t put a price on a functioning government. This isn’t an immediate effect, but will resonate for decades. Ultimately, your children will suffer the more Trump’s brand of governance is allowed to take root.

View attachment 390719
I can almost respect this, because it’s mostly honest. You vote for Trump because you’re rich and Trump will make you a little more rich. But the problem is it’s short sighted. You’re trading a near term monetary benefit for deteriorating and damaging the institutions that make our country stable and a leader.

He’s better for your business, sure. But you can’t put a price on a functioning government. This isn’t an immediate effect, but will resonate for decades. Ultimately, your children will suffer the more Trump’s brand of governance is allowed to take root.
It's always interesting to look at the motivations of voters. Many vote purely for what's in it for them. Others vote for what they perceive to be best for the country, thinking that's what's best for the country is also best for them. Others vote on just one or two issues.

View attachment 390719

It's always interesting to look at the motivations of voters. Many vote purely for what's in it for them. Others vote for what they perceive to be best for the country, thinking that's what's best for the country is also best for them. Others vote on just one or two issues.
Voting purely on personal interest is at least rational. It’s selfish but it’s rational.

I don’t get the poor SOBs who vote Republican because it benefits their bosses while harming their self interest.

View attachment 390719

Voting purely on personal interest is at least rational. It’s selfish but it’s rational.

I don’t get the poor SOBs who vote Republican because it benefits their bosses while harming their self interest.
Sure. That's the power of ideology. A person buys into a subtext with such passion that they lose sight of the bigger picture. And worse, they're ideologically obligated to defend and/or dismiss any damage caused by doing that.

It's like the people who buy, heart and soul, into Scientology. Ideology can be a pretty destructive thing.

View attachment 390719

I respectfully disagree. But thank you for your comment.

View attachment 390719

I will add that I do not mind paying more if the tax monies will be used wisely, which on its face is subjective. To me the Green New Deal, is not a wise way to spend the extra tax dollars. And it’s not me becoming “more rich” it’s me paying for my kids to go to college, future weddings, etc.

Lying is what Biden did when he denied shaking down Ukraine to protect and enrich his son. What Trump did in low keying the COVID 19 dangers is called leadership, just like any person would do with their friend who has cancer. You wouldn't go to the hospital and say "you're dead". You'd say things like there are new and amazing treatments or that his doctors are the best there are. This whole lying thing is bogus but I've noticed that Democrats always call differences of opinions lies. It's a pretty simple distinction that any non bigoted person who believes in free speech can easily grasp. Unfortunately, that currently doesn't include hard core Democrats like the ones burning our cities and killing our cops.. MAGA

View attachment 390719

I will add that I do not mind paying more if the tax monies will be used wisely, which on its face is subjective. To me the Green New Deal, is not a wise way to spend the extra tax dollars. And it’s not me becoming “more rich” it’s me paying for my kids to go to college, future weddings, etc.
I disagree. Your children will most certainly see the impact of global warming.

But hey, as long as you can pay for a wedding I guess. I feel like your proprieties are quite misplaced.

So you're saying herd immunity works. But doesn't address the cause of death

When the lethality of the virus is 0.02% you can achieve herd immunity.
The lethality of the coronavirus was 100 times higher. At those levels achieving herd immunity means the death of millions, and not thousands.

So it's a matter of how many people you're willing to sacrafice, and how many are too many.

If you're willing to lose 25 million Americans, then go for herd immunity.
No here you go with bullshit. COVID 19 caused deaths are not above 10,000 remember they count any death as covid related if you have the virus regardless if the virus was the reason for your death.

The CDC currently puts the number of confirmed deaths at about 100,000. But even the “best estimate” 0.26% fatality rate is a significant overestimate because of how the CDC is counting deaths. The actual rate is fairly close to a recent bad year for the seasonal flu. And though public health officials have been transparent about how they are counting coronavirus deaths, the implications for calculating the infection fatality rate are not appreciated.
!
This is of course nonsense. The idea that people just so happen to die at the same time as having COVID in unrelated events is so overblown. I’m not saying it’s never happened, but the idea that it is anywhere near statistically significant is not supported by any actual data. Furthermore, it is counterbalanced by the undercounting since a number of people died of COVID out of hospital without testing.
No it's not nonsense when it's a fact. COVID 19 caused deaths are much lower than are reported.
!
I noticed like the troll he is,he covered his eyes after you took him to school there that the deaths are inflated by the cdc.

View attachment 390719

I disagree. Your children will most certainly see the impact of global warming.

But hey, as long as you can pay for a wedding I guess. I feel like your proprieties are quite misplaced.
That is crazy talk. Global Warming = happens naturally with our without man. Lastly, I truly believe you’re mentally ill if you believe the Green New Deal is viable.

Don't expect Trump to gives two shits.
He doesn't care, the Trumpsters don't care.

When this first broke, I was anxious to see how the Trumpsters would react. I knew they'd rally around him, of course, but I didn't know how. How in the world can you deny something that came out of his own mouth?

So far, most of them are going with "fake news", even with the tapes fully public. They're just flat-out ignoring what he said. It didn't happen.

This whole time just continues to evade description. The term "denial" seems so inadequate, pedestrian, unsatisfying. This whole pathology just doesn't make sense to me.

It's not that Trump didn't say these things Mac, it's about how you people twist, pull out of context, and use things like hindsight, name calling, and bull shit narratives to constantly attack this President over this...Example, it is clear that Cuomo is responsible for the explosion of senior citizen deaths inside nursing homes due to his policy of shoving Covid positive patients into these facilities. Even when this President sent him MASH forces, and an entire Hospital ship ready to help, that weren't use by that dolt...Yet, I'll bet you a dime for a dollar that you'll defend that POS.....
Your maki g way too much sense for macs tiny little brain to comprehend.lol hee hee.

When this first broke, I was anxious to see how the Trumpsters would react. I knew they'd rally around him, of course, but I didn't know how. How in the world can you deny something that came out of his own mouth?

So far, most of them are going with "fake news", even with the tapes fully public. They're just flat-out ignoring what he said. It didn't happen.

This whole time just continues to evade description. The term "denial" seems so inadequate, pedestrian, unsatisfying. This whole pathology just doesn't make sense to me.

It's not that Trump didn't say these things Mac, it's about how you people twist, pull out of context, and use things like hindsight, name calling, and bull shit narratives to constantly attack this President over this...Example, it is clear that Cuomo is responsible for the explosion of senior citizen deaths inside nursing homes due to his policy of shoving Covid positive patients into these facilities. Even when this President sent him MASH forces, and an entire Hospital ship ready to help, that weren't use by that dolt...Yet, I'll bet you a dime for a dollar that you'll defend that POS.....
Your maki g way too much sense for macs tiny little brain to comprehend.lol hee hee.
That's for sure. No one is as smart as an obedient Trumpster 'n stuff.

Or as committed to dishonesty as a liberal masquerading as a libertarian.... ;)

Being done by whom?

Being done by whom?

Ahem....Really?

Being done by whom?

Ahem....Really?
If you think I'm pretending to be a libertarian, you are clearly not paying attention.

Somehow I'm not surprised.

There has been an increase in the Wuhan Bat Plague because there has been an increase in testing.

If they gave out more IQ tests, there would be an increase in idiots as well.

Thanks for your time.

:thup:

Medical examiners from Colorado to Michigan use the same definition. In Macomb and Oakland counties in Michigan, where most of the deaths in that state occurred, medical examiners classify any death as a coronavirus death when the postmortem test is positive. Even people who died in suicides and automobile accidents meet that definition.

Medical examiners only examine people who have an unknown or disputed cause of death. Someone who came in from an auto crash and died of his injuries would NOT be sent to the medical examiner.

Someone who got run over by a truck, would not be sent to the medical examiner.

Quincy is a busy man, they don't bother him unless they don't know the cause of death.
It's always fun to mock your ignorance.

Florida health official says man who died in motorcycle crash listed as coronavirus death

Questions are being raised about Florida’s coronavirus death toll reporting after a man who died in a motorcycle accident was listed in the COVID-19 death count.

Dr. Raul Pino, an Orange County health officer, told Fox 35 News that a supposed coronavirus victim in his 20s died in a motorcycle crash and didn't have any underlying conditions.

It indeed is fun to mock his ignorance,we have said this till we’re blue in the face that people who die from motorcyclycle accidents and gunshot wounds and every other cause of death as being from the virus,but no matter what evidence you give them in links,they don’t reread it,

New Topics

Forum List

Back