Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

The virus was clearly as bad as it was made out to be
Post the number of deaths in the same time period of 2018 and 2019, and let’s see. You must have those figures to make such a statement

About 34,000 or so deaths from the flu.
Currently you're at 195,000 from Corona. I'd say that makes it worse than the flu

Where have you been for the last several months? I mean seriously, it's as if you people live in a cave. The numbers are a complete joke. A big fat LIE. The way they've done that has been explained over and over and over.

At this point, I'm thinking that the people who believe this BS are borderline senile senior citizens who don't get out much and get all their info ONLY from the controlled mainstream media.
Yeah these dem lovers live in a cave no doubt,the fact they are STILl gullible even after all this time incredibly that the numbers are a complete joke as you beautifully said so well.
Except that explanation is false. It’s not real. It’s an excuse invented by people so they don’t have to come to terms with the pandemic actually being bad.
No it’s actually true and real.
Your in denial mode afraid of the truth that the dems are destroying g this country and the world to fulfill bill Gates agenda to depopulate the world with a vaccine to fulfill the agenda the elites have had planned against us for decades now of population control. You dem lovers just don’t want to come to terms that it’s a hoax because it shatters your belief in the government and media that they don’t lie to us,lol

It's not. It's a fringe conspiracy theory to avoid holding Trump accountable. It's not real. It's not true. It's fringe internet conspiracy bullshit.

You're a fringe nutter. Might as well start telling us about the evils of 5G and fluoride in water supplies. Do you wear a tin foil hat? Does the CIA speak to you through your dental fillings?
Your the tin foil hat wearer and fringe nutter,you ignore how the cdchas even admitted they inflate the numbers,your so fucking stupid you are not even Aware how criminal Gates is wanted by India and Africa as a mass murderer with his phony vaccine that killed many children who’s parents even voiced against them having them have it,and you also prove what a stupid ass tin foil hat wearer you are believing the government over patriot pic doctors who have risked their careers and livilhoods to expose how the cdc is inflating the numbers ruining practically every death from the virus,your too East to checkmate and take to school,not even worth my time anymore,have fun trolling kid,I’m done with yahoo giving you the attention you crave.
Literally none of this is true. Nothing you wrote has any semblance to reality. It’s all internet conspiracies that have been perpetuated among the tin foil hat wearing nutters like yourself.

Turn off the idiot box. Quit defending corrupt governments, big pharma and agenda-driven globalists. You think you're so smart, but really, you have no idea how brainwashed you are.
Okay. Where do you get your brilliant information from?

Post the number of deaths in the same time period of 2018 and 2019, and let’s see. You must have those figures to make such a statement

Currently you're at 195,000 from Corona. I'd say that makes it worse than the flu

Where have you been for the last several months? I mean seriously, it's as if you people live in a cave. The numbers are a complete joke. A big fat LIE. The way they've done that has been explained over and over and over.

At this point, I'm thinking that the people who believe this BS are borderline senile senior citizens who don't get out much and get all their info ONLY from the controlled mainstream media.
Yeah these dem lovers live in a cave no doubt,the fact they are STILl gullible even after all this time incredibly that the numbers are a complete joke as you beautifully said so well.
Except that explanation is false. It’s not real. It’s an excuse invented by people so they don’t have to come to terms with the pandemic actually being bad.
Your in denial mode afraid of the truth that the dems are destroying g this country and the world to fulfill bill Gates agenda to depopulate the world with a vaccine to fulfill the agenda the elites have had planned against us for decades now of population control. You dem lovers just don’t want to come to terms that it’s a hoax because it shatters your belief in the government and media that they don’t lie to us,lol

It's not. It's a fringe conspiracy theory to avoid holding Trump accountable. It's not real. It's not true. It's fringe internet conspiracy bullshit.

You're a fringe nutter. Might as well start telling us about the evils of 5G and fluoride in water supplies. Do you wear a tin foil hat? Does the CIA speak to you through your dental fillings?
Your the tin foil hat wearer and fringe nutter,you ignore how the cdchas even admitted they inflate the numbers,your so fucking stupid you are not even Aware how criminal Gates is wanted by India and Africa as a mass murderer with his phony vaccine that killed many children who’s parents even voiced against them having them have it,and you also prove what a stupid ass tin foil hat wearer you are believing the government over patriot pic doctors who have risked their careers and livilhoods to expose how the cdc is inflating the numbers ruining practically every death from the virus,your too East to checkmate and take to school,not even worth my time anymore,have fun trolling kid,I’m done with yahoo giving you the attention you crave.
Literally none of this is true. Nothing you wrote has any semblance to reality. It’s all internet conspiracies that have been perpetuated among the tin foil hat wearing nutters like yourself.

Turn off the idiot box. Quit defending corrupt governments, big pharma and agenda-driven globalists. You think you're so smart, but really, you have no idea how brainwashed you are.

It's not "brilliant" it's just the reality. And there isn't any one place, it's paying attention over the last 8 months.

It's not "brilliant" it's just the reality. And there isn't any one place, it's paying attention over the last 8 months.
Give me some examples.

Yikes. On tape this time.

Oh well, it won't matter.
Kaileigh said it was out of context basically. Fact is no one really knew. Hell, we still don't really know. But I get your POV. If I were in his shoes I would not have locked down at all so I just have a different perspective.

You drank all the KoolAid stupid moron....

View attachment 390719
You complain a lot. You’re like a little bitch.
So does Trump but it ain’t going to stop you from voting for that little bitch.

Give me some examples.

You're asking me to catch you up on the last 8 or 9 months. It's not my job to do your homework for you. If you have read my posts here, I have gone over this stuff repeatedly, in tons of posts.

So obviously I'm not going to cover everything in one or two paragraphs, but for starters, the official numbers are a total joke for numerous reasons. For one, they have been counting "presumed" and "probable" covid-19 deaths in the death count. That is not my opinion, that's straight from the horses' mouth:

When determining whether COVID–19 played a role in the cause of death, follow the CDC clinical criteria for evaluating a person under investigation for COVID–19 and, where possible, conduct appropriate laboratory testing using guidance provided by CDC or local health authorities. More information on CDC recommendations for reporting, testing, and specimen collection, including postmortem testing, is available from: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/hcp/clinical-criteria.html and https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/guidance-postmortem-specimens.html….In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as “probable” or “presumed.” In these instances, certifiers should use their best clinical judgement in determining if a COVID–19 infection was likely. However, please note that testing for COVID–19 should be conducted whenever possible. (p.2)

Secondly, they have openly admitted to counting OTHER deaths, from clear alternate causes as covid-19 deaths, if the person allegedly tested positive.

The problem with that is that the testing itself is totally unreliable, especially depending on the type of test. (Again, not my opinion, numerous doctors have talked about that, and you can also read the CDC's own writings on that one too.)

Also, there is a financial incentive for hospitals to diagnose covid-19 patients, and an even bigger incentive if they're put on a respirator.

And another thing you seem blissfully unaware of is the NUMEROUS draconian agendas attached to this "pandemic." These are not new agendas that came about because of covid-19, but globalist agendas that have been in the works for a long time, that just needed the right pretext. As my sig says, corrupt governments constantly use fear and "crises" as their best tool for manipulating the public to go along with just about anything, and to bring about their agendas, that they otherwise would not be able to bring about. This is classic Problem - Reaction -Solution. If you don't know what that is, look into it. That is a tactic they use over and over again, because it has worked so well in the past, and it will continue to work until people wake up and realize that it's a manipulative tactic used constantly for bringing about political agendas.

There's so much more to be said, far too much to cover in a few paragraphs. My advice is to turn off the TV, and open your eyes to what is actually going on in the world, because everything that is happening is eventually going to affect ALL of us, regardless of political affiliation. If you enjoy medical tyranny, an authoritarian police state type of government, massive surveillance, the destruction of our country as we know it, and eventually the NWO, then by all means continue to cheerlead for the criminals behind this scam.

Last edited:
The only thing proven by him, of all people who own a 757 jet, is that he was the beneficary of his daddies wealth, (estimated to be over 400 million) which some have speculated was obtained through tax fraud as well as other questionable endeavors.

If he was truly a self made billionaire(like Warren Buffet, or even his little pet ass licker, Krazy Kanye) with a proven track record of building and sustaining new businesses or turning distressed businesses into profitable ventures , then his self proclaimed business acumen could be taken seriously. By accident of birth, he was spit out with a 24k gold spoon stuck in his fat ass.
This FALSE line has been uttered by Democrats a million times, and refuted 10 times that much. Lots of people were born to rich parents. They were not still rich at the age of 74. Or even 30.

Trump inherited some money when his father died in 1999, but it was insignificant and small, relative to the multibillion $$$ fortune he had already amassed by that time, on his own.

When his father died, Trump was already 53 years old, and had been a multibillionaire for decades.

That statement has been highly questioned by credible money management experts for years.

Since you are a gullible, blindly loyal Trump worshipper, you refuse to acknowledge that the true valuation of his net worth has been a mystery long prior to 1999.

He has fought with Forbes for years over their estimate of his actual net worth wealth, and since no one truly knows the extent of his tax liabilities, the only barometer there is to gauge his wealth are public records, which do not support his claim of being a "multi billionaire" for the duration of time that he and his sheep like you claim.

You're asking me to catch you up on the last 8 or 9 months.
Actually I was just asking for a couple of places to get information that you approve of. I doubt you’re randomly watching the Dr Ezike’s press conferences. You saw that video posted somewhere else. Where was it?

Yep,just like op troll,something he obviously has not. Done

Give me some examples.

You're asking me to catch you up on the last 8 or 9 months. It's not my job to do your homework for you. If you have read my posts here, I have gone over this stuff repeatedly, in tons of posts.

So obviously I'm not going to cover everything in one or two paragraphs, but for starters, the official numbers are a total joke for numerous reasons. For one, they have been counting "presumed" and "probable" covid-19 deaths in the death count. That is not my opinion, that's straight from the horses' mouth:

When determining whether COVID–19 played a role in the cause of death, follow the CDC clinical criteria for evaluating a person under investigation for COVID–19 and, where possible, conduct appropriate laboratory testing using guidance provided by CDC or local health authorities. More information on CDC recommendations for reporting, testing, and specimen collection, including postmortem testing, is available from: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/hcp/clinical-criteria.html and https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/guidance-postmortem-specimens.html….In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as “probable” or “presumed.” In these instances, certifiers should use their best clinical judgement in determining if a COVID–19 infection was likely. However, please note that testing for COVID–19 should be conducted whenever possible. (p.2)

Secondly, they have openly admitted to counting OTHER deaths, from clear alternate causes as covid-19 deaths, if the person allegedly tested positive.

The problem with that is that the testing itself is totally unreliable, especially depending on the type of test. (Again, not my opinion, numerous doctors have talked about that, and you can also read the CDC's own writings on that one too.)

Also, there is a financial incentive for hospitals to diagnose covid-19 patients, and an even bigger incentive if they're put on a respirator.

And another thing you seem blissfully unaware of is the NUMEROUS draconian agendas attached to this "pandemic." These are not new agendas that came about because of covid-19, but globalist agendas that have been in the works for a long time, that just needed the right pretext. As my sig says, corrupt governments constantly use fear and "crises" as their best tool for manipulating the public to go along with just about anything, and to bring about their agendas, that they otherwise would not be able to bring about. This is classic Problem - Reaction -Solution. If you don't know what that is, look into it. That is a tactic they use over and over again, because it has worked so well in the past, and it will continue to work until people wake up and realize that it's a manipulative tactic used constantly for bringing about political agendas.

There's so much more to be said, far too much to cover in a few paragraphs. My advice is to turn off the TV, and open your eyes to what is actually going on in the world, because everything that is happening is eventually going to affect ALL of us, regardless of political affiliation. If you enjoy medical tyranny, an authoritarian police state type of government, massive surveillance, the destruction of our country as we know it, and eventually the NWO, then by all means continue to cheerlead for the criminals behind this scam.

You totally checkmated him and took him to school,now it’s time for you to educate the next brainwashed sheep dem lover.move on to that one as I have.lol

Do you mean like the decades of peace after WWI

Came crashing down so easily 1939 and 1941
I wish I could say it slower so you can understand. I stated that the Democrats have built this country for years, decades. They control the government, the bureaucracy. The Democrats have written the rules and regulations forever. I can go on and on. But even you, should get the point.

And all that the demoRats have built, was so weak, so fake, all garbage, that it comes crashing to an end in simple times of crisis?

From Flint, Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, and the list goes on. Cities that are destroyed or completely unsafe.

Rioting, human feces piled in the streets, homeless camps, whole neighborhoods destroyed.

Everything the demoRats take over and control, demoRats destroy.

Thank you for allowing me to respond to your stupid comment and reiterate how demoRats have destroyed everything.
Bullshit. I live in Kansas. A state destroyed by republicans. The poorest states in the country are run by republicans. The first great depression was caused by republicans. We nearly had a second one due to republicans. Now we face a third one due to republicans. You talk about a few select right wing propaganda point cities. Flint Michigan was fucked up due to a decision by a republican governor. Republicans fuck up entire states and give them the control of the federal government they fuck up the entire country.
You mention Michigan,you DO realise don’t you that Michigan has become a facist shithole thanks to DEM leader Gretchen whitmere right,you ARE aware that every resident there wants to put a lighter to her and watch her die a slow painful death right? Not saying your wrong on flint michigan being fucked up by the corruption of a Republican governor,but same as the troll op,you seem to be as biased towards the dem party or as political chic is towards the gop .lol

No Whitmer has 62% favorable rating and may she have 6 more years. Synder is also voting for Biden. MI is a beautiful state.
Your blind trust in the media is astounding,you have ever spoke to one Michigander obviously.

Yep,just like op troll,something he obviously has not. Done
Oh, dear. I don’t think a tin foil hat wearing nutter like yourself has any room telling people what reality is like.

I wish I could say it slower so you can understand. I stated that the Democrats have built this country for years, decades. They control the government, the bureaucracy. The Democrats have written the rules and regulations forever. I can go on and on. But even you, should get the point.

And all that the demoRats have built, was so weak, so fake, all garbage, that it comes crashing to an end in simple times of crisis?

From Flint, Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, and the list goes on. Cities that are destroyed or completely unsafe.

Rioting, human feces piled in the streets, homeless camps, whole neighborhoods destroyed.

Thank you for allowing me to respond to your stupid comment and reiterate how demoRats have destroyed everything.
Bullshit. I live in Kansas. A state destroyed by republicans. The poorest states in the country are run by republicans. The first great depression was caused by republicans. We nearly had a second one due to republicans. Now we face a third one due to republicans. You talk about a few select right wing propaganda point cities. Flint Michigan was fucked up due to a decision by a republican governor. Republicans fuck up entire states and give them the control of the federal government they fuck up the entire country.
You mention Michigan,you DO realise don’t you that Michigan has become a facist shithole thanks to DEM leader Gretchen whitmere right,you ARE aware that every resident there wants to put a lighter to her and watch her die a slow painful death right? Not saying your wrong on flint michigan being fucked up by the corruption of a Republican governor,but same as the troll op,you seem to be as biased towards the dem party or as political chic is towards the gop .lol

No Whitmer has 62% favorable rating and may she have 6 more years. Synder is also voting for Biden. MI is a beautiful state.
Your blind trust in the media is astounding,you have ever spoke to one Michigander obviously.
Who do you believe? Where do you get your information?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Your logic and common sense with pesky facts there will never sink in with him obviously.lol I’m with you,I don’t care what trump said,I have said too many times to remember I same as you am it a trump suppporterbut at the same time I am not the fool these idiots are who think biden is the answer who went along with the corruption of Obama a fact they keep evading.

Go Way troll I have no time g
For kids,I said I’m done with your trolling.

Go Way troll I have no time g
For kids,I said I’m done with your trolling.

How often do you watch Alex Jones? Browse 4chan? Maybe you're more casual and just read random crap posted by Aunt Julie on Facebook?

Genuinely curious where you get your information from. Someone like you should be proud of it, but none of y'all ever want to discuss this because you absolutely know that it's going to be ridiculed.

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

Calm? Like he does at his hate rallies? Do you mean like that?
dont change the subject,,,

So not calm thank you.
what I dont get is why are dems trying so hard to get trump re-elected???

Easy, they have lost their minds....And as Democrats do these days, they have gone for broke in their vision of a United Socialist States of America...American's are rejecting that.
Could not have said it better myself,I have always said both parties are corrupt and one in the same which has always been the case for decades but now the dems have upped their corruption and they are even worse than the gop now.

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Sorry, who are you referring to about hate rallies? Biden, the angry guy?

ROTFLMFAO, sure it's your lie make it as big as you want it!!!

MAGA!!!!

Watch any Biden rally and all you'll see is hate and anger, it's what you people are made of
They won’t watch,they only see what they want to see.lol

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

So not calm thank you.

You should be cheering then, please do so.
MAGA
why should I cheer??
I didnt vote for him last time but due to the behavior and actions of dems I might vote for him this time,,,
Exactly,that was the hardest thing for me to do in the last election was vote for trump because for decades now I never voted for either candidate because the facts are both parties are corrupt and one in the same.despite that the sheep line up at the polls and vote for evil all the time sense both are evil,I took a chance this time on trump sense I knew anybody was a much better alternative than hitlery,the fact people who expose the corruption of the clintons end up being arkansawed by them,well they don’t kill them personally obviously,the evil cia did their dirty work.so it was a no brainer to vote for trump and vote for the first time in my life and I am proud I did,like you,I will vote for trump again due to the behavior of our dem leaders and their action,plus the behavior of these chilidish dem trolls who don’t want to hear the real facts,they just want to believe everything the idiot box in the living room tells them and won’t read alternative news sources NOT controlled by the corporations.

So not calm thank you.
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.
How can I change your mind? We’d have to live in the same reality first.
yours is the alternate reality,,,,
Thing is, Trump isn’t actually dumb, but he thinks you are. Private Trump agrees with me about the seriousness of coronavirus, but it’s better for him if he keeps you guys in his alternate reality where it’s no big deal.
youre just a sad excuse for a moron,,,
Could not have said it better myself,that’s the understatement he is a sad excuse for a moron.

New Topics

Forum List

Back