Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Don't expect Trump to gives two shits.
He doesn't care, the Trumpsters don't care.

When this first broke, I was anxious to see how the Trumpsters would react. I knew they'd rally around him, of course, but I didn't know how. How in the world can you deny something that came out of his own mouth?

So far, most of them are going with "fake news", even with the tapes fully public. They're just flat-out ignoring what he said. It didn't happen.

This whole time just continues to evade description. The term "denial" seems so inadequate, pedestrian, unsatisfying. This whole pathology just doesn't make sense to me.

It's not that Trump didn't say these things Mac, it's about how you people twist, pull out of context, and use things like hindsight, name calling, and bull shit narratives to constantly attack this President over this...Example, it is clear that Cuomo is responsible for the explosion of senior citizen deaths inside nursing homes due to his policy of shoving Covid positive patients into these facilities. Even when this President sent him MASH forces, and an entire Hospital ship ready to help, that weren't use by that dolt...Yet, I'll bet you a dime for a dollar that you'll defend that POS.....
He said what he said, he did what he did.

He lied about the severity of the virus, as a global pandemic was bearing down on America, and then he purposely mocked those Americans who tried to protect themselves and their families.

This isn't about Cuomo or Biden or Hillary or Obama. I'm sure this is all "fake news" to someone like you, but most people don't like being lied to. Especially when it's literally a life and death situation.

even IF that ' didn't want americans to panic ' was true -

how many months into this & how many times have the experts said that masking up can help & that super spreader events shouldn't happen, has donny completely ignored that even after traitor tot's whore became infected & herman cain died?

he really doesn't care. ' genocide by policy ' is not hyperbole at this point.
It was his actions after he knew that are the problem. Mocking people for wearing masks and trying to protect themselves and their families? Constantly misleading people into not being more careful? Daily parroting of the talk radio line that the whole thing was overblown? As people are dying?

This person is a sociopath, and so are his sheep.
and that would mean you are the lying, place blame elsewhere, cant own up to anything, sheep of the asswipe demoncrats. very sad choice
Yep could not have said it better.

Gotcha, Biden said he was in the top half of his class, but he was near the bottom. But that's OK. Your standards are in sand
Are you surprised Biden and Trump are both liars?
That's why I'm not voting for either corporate tool.
You?
Seriously ? That’s like calling Mother Teresa and Hitler both Murderers.
I suppose it makes some sound neutral to put TrumpHole and Biden at the same level, but TrumpHole has the blood of 200k on his hands. Biden’s entire family has been in service to others while Trump’s entire family has been in stealing from others....

The kool-aid was apparently flowing freely last night ... :alcoholic:

My favorite was how the Bidens have been in "service to others" when they are a crime family that sells American political favors to enrich themselves. I'll pass on that "service."

Then there's your typical brainless crap that Trump is to blame for the Biden virus
I see being a liar, paying off hookers from stolen funds, hiring illegals, bankruptcy and cavorting with muderous third world dictators, recessions and incompetence is your thing in determining a good president. “Typical” GOP standards. Mexico will pay for it....sure.

When you support guys who harass women like Biden, a rapist like Clinton and his enabler wife, the corrupt Biden crime family who used his office to enrich himself through his sons, tax cheats Daschle and all the other criminals in the Democrat party, Biden's racists comments and then whine that the GOP is crooked while you vote for the crooked Democrats, all anyone with brains can do is laugh at you
Yeah it exposes what freaking hypocrites they are as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The virus was clearly as bad as it was made out to be
Post the number of deaths in the same time period of 2018 and 2019, and let’s see. You must have those figures to make such a statement

About 34,000 or so deaths from the flu.
Currently you're at 195,000 from Corona. I'd say that makes it worse than the flu

Where have you been for the last several months? I mean seriously, it's as if you people live in a cave. The numbers are a complete joke. A big fat LIE. The way they've done that has been explained over and over and over.

At this point, I'm thinking that the people who believe this BS are borderline senile senior citizens who don't get out much and get all their info ONLY from the controlled mainstream media.
Yeah these dem lovers live in a cave no doubt,the fact they are STILl gullible even after all this time incredibly that the numbers are a complete joke as you beautifully said so well.
Except that explanation is false. It’s not real. It’s an excuse invented by people so they don’t have to come to terms with the pandemic actually being bad.
No it’s actually true and real.
Your in denial mode afraid of the truth that the dems are destroying g this country and the world to fulfill bill Gates agenda to depopulate the world with a vaccine to fulfill the agenda the elites have had planned against us for decades now of population control. You dem lovers just don’t want to come to terms that it’s a hoax because it shatters your belief in the government and media that they don’t lie to us,lol

It's not. It's a fringe conspiracy theory to avoid holding Trump accountable. It's not real. It's not true. It's fringe internet conspiracy bullshit.

You're a fringe nutter. Might as well start telling us about the evils of 5G and fluoride in water supplies. Do you wear a tin foil hat? Does the CIA speak to you through your dental fillings?

Gotcha, Biden said he was in the top half of his class, but he was near the bottom. But that's OK. Your standards are in sand
Are you surprised Biden and Trump are both liars?
That's why I'm not voting for either corporate tool.
You?
Seriously ? That’s like calling Mother Teresa and Hitler both Murderers.
I suppose it makes some sound neutral to put TrumpHole and Biden at the same level, but TrumpHole has the blood of 200k on his hands. Biden’s entire family has been in service to others while Trump’s entire family has been in stealing from others....

The kool-aid was apparently flowing freely last night ... :alcoholic:

My favorite was how the Bidens have been in "service to others" when they are a crime family that sells American political favors to enrich themselves. I'll pass on that "service."

Then there's your typical brainless crap that Trump is to blame for the Biden virus
I see being a liar, paying off hookers from stolen funds, hiring illegals, bankruptcy and cavorting with muderous third world dictators, recessions and incompetence is your thing in determining a good president. “Typical” GOP standards. Mexico will pay for it....sure.

When you support guys who harass women like Biden, a rapist like Clinton and his enabler wife, the corrupt Biden crime family who used his office to enrich himself through his sons, tax cheats Daschle and all the other criminals in the Democrat party, Biden's racists comments and then whine that the GOP is crooked while you vote for the crooked Democrats, all anyone with brains can do is laugh at you
The GOP is jealous because Clinton was one of the most successful presidents ever while getting head under a desk.
What a fucking troll who loves mass murderers,and kills people off that know too. Much of his scandals.

Post the number of deaths in the same time period of 2018 and 2019, and let’s see. You must have those figures to make such a statement

Currently you're at 195,000 from Corona. I'd say that makes it worse than the flu

Where have you been for the last several months? I mean seriously, it's as if you people live in a cave. The numbers are a complete joke. A big fat LIE. The way they've done that has been explained over and over and over.

At this point, I'm thinking that the people who believe this BS are borderline senile senior citizens who don't get out much and get all their info ONLY from the controlled mainstream media.
Yeah these dem lovers live in a cave no doubt,the fact they are STILl gullible even after all this time incredibly that the numbers are a complete joke as you beautifully said so well.
Except that explanation is false. It’s not real. It’s an excuse invented by people so they don’t have to come to terms with the pandemic actually being bad.
Your in denial mode afraid of the truth that the dems are destroying g this country and the world to fulfill bill Gates agenda to depopulate the world with a vaccine to fulfill the agenda the elites have had planned against us for decades now of population control. You dem lovers just don’t want to come to terms that it’s a hoax because it shatters your belief in the government and media that they don’t lie to us,lol

It's not. It's a fringe conspiracy theory to avoid holding Trump accountable. It's not real. It's not true. It's fringe internet conspiracy bullshit.

You're a fringe nutter. Might as well start telling us about the evils of 5G and fluoride in water supplies. Do you wear a tin foil hat? Does the CIA speak to you through your dental fillings?
Your the tin foil hat wearer and fringe nutter,you ignore how the cdchas even admitted they inflate the numbers,your so fucking stupid you are not even Aware how criminal Gates is wanted by India and Africa as a mass murderer with his phony vaccine that killed many children who’s parents even voiced against them having them have it,and you also prove what a stupid ass tin foil hat wearer you are believing the government over patriot pic doctors who have risked their careers and livilhoods to expose how the cdc is inflating the numbers ruining practically every death from the virus,your too East to checkmate and take to school,not even worth my time anymore,have fun trolling kid,I’m done with yahoo giving you the attention you crave.

Why does a government and society built by democrats fall apart so easily after a couple years of an independent such as trump, president?

Because Democrats build garbage.

Democrats can have motel 6, I want Trump's vision.
Vision ? He’s Intellectually BLIND.
What is your plan to stop the virus?
The virus ? First we fire Trumps Fat Ass.

Remarkably honest for you that the virus is just a partisan tool for you to Get Trump with.

Remember how you were just whining the GOP are bad people? LOL
Trump Incompetence gets in the way at every turn. 10 of last 11 recessions ? Sure, you guys are real beauties.

You already failed with that lie. You blamed W for a recession that started as he walked in the door. Right there you fail.

I'm curious though, you have nothing but obvious vitriolic hatred for Trump that is beyond rational and you only post of your hatred. I mean that's fine, but you won't influence anyone with that irrational hatred. Wouldn't it make more sense to at least pretend you're not just a nut job?
Boy did he ever fail with that lie that a recession started as soon as he walked into,the door,Clinton got the ball rolling on that with nafta that both him and bush sr were both in favor of,w got us in the worse recession sense the Great Depression. Uh he just expanded what slick will criminal got started.lol

already failed with that lie. You blamed W for a recession that started as he walked in the door. Right there you fail.
Eight years as president for W and six with total control and Bush was too incompetent to fix the Clinton lead recession ? Yet, Trump takes credit from day one after Obama until his recession. You guys are the biggest bullshit artists in the history of bullshit.

W didn't fix a recession that was caused before he was President proves that he's "incompetent." Got it.

On another subject, you are supposed to sip the Kool-Aid, not dunk your head in it. Just FYI
Nope...don’t “ got it”. More pigeon shit.

I got it perfectly fine. W entered in late January. We went into recession in March. You don't blame Clinton because Democrat. So W caused a recession in one month. You're a brain dead lackey of the Democrat party. Even they laugh at you when they see you coming. Hey, here comes Dagosa. He'll literally believe ANYTHING. Watch this ...

LOL
Yeah another ducking braindead non objective democrat lover,same as how pc can find no corruption in the gop he can’t with the dems,another one as stupid as the op.

Why does a government and society built by democrats fall apart so easily after a couple years of an independent such as trump, president?

Because Democrats build garbage.

Democrats can have motel 6, I want Trump's vision.
Vision ? He’s Intellectually BLIND.
What is your plan to stop the virus?
The virus ? First we fire Trumps Fat Ass.

Remarkably honest for you that the virus is just a partisan tool for you to Get Trump with.

Remember how you were just whining the GOP are bad people? LOL
The GOP party heads are bad people. The gop supporters, are stupid people. How many recessions and corpses do you need to prove it ?

Again your hypocrisy and double standards just reek
You have noticed that as well huh,all common with the dem lovers.lol

You mean responding to a fake virus hoax george where the cdc inflating the numbers and the dem leaders concocted the hoax to take away our freedoms and libertys same as 9/11. Lol
I'm still having trouble with a "choice" between two senile Boomers? If Trump loses in a landslide, Republicans may split into two separate parties. Hopefully, four years of Biden will have the same effect on Democrats in 2024?

If so, it would be a big win for 99% of Americans:)

Why Do Americans Give Away So Much Control to Corporations? | Ralph Nader

"The American people own most of the wealth – private and public – and most of the information in the country.

"The top one percent do not.

"The American people have most of the power in the country.

"The top one percent do not.

"These assertions may surprise you, because the top one percent and the giant corporations work overtime to control what you own.

"This means they do not have to seize what you own so long as their control provides them with both riches and power over you."

Your the tin foil hat wearer and fringe nutter,you ignore how the cdchas even admitted they inflate the numbers,your so fucking stupid you are not even Aware how criminal Gates is wanted by India and Africa as a mass murderer with his phony vaccine that killed many children who’s parents even voiced against them having them have it,and you also prove what a stupid ass tin foil hat wearer you are believing the government over patriot pic doctors who have risked their careers and livilhoods to expose how the cdc is inflating the numbers ruining practically every death from the virus,your too East to checkmate and take to school,not even worth my time anymore,have fun trolling kid,I’m done with yahoo giving you the attention you crave.
Literally none of this is true. Nothing you wrote has any semblance to reality. It’s all internet conspiracies that have been perpetuated among the tin foil hat wearing nutters like yourself.

Literally none of this is true. Nothing you wrote has any semblance to reality. It’s all internet conspiracies that have been perpetuated among the tin foil hat wearing nutters like yourself.

Turn off the idiot box. Quit defending corrupt governments, big pharma and agenda-driven globalists. You think you're so smart, but really, you have no idea how brainwashed you are.

Do you mean like the decades of peace after WWI

Came crashing down so easily 1939 and 1941
I wish I could say it slower so you can understand. I stated that the Democrats have built this country for years, decades. They control the government, the bureaucracy. The Democrats have written the rules and regulations forever. I can go on and on. But even you, should get the point.

And all that the demoRats have built, was so weak, so fake, all garbage, that it comes crashing to an end in simple times of crisis?

From Flint, Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, and the list goes on. Cities that are destroyed or completely unsafe.

Rioting, human feces piled in the streets, homeless camps, whole neighborhoods destroyed.

Everything the demoRats take over and control, demoRats destroy.

Thank you for allowing me to respond to your stupid comment and reiterate how demoRats have destroyed everything.
Bullshit. I live in Kansas. A state destroyed by republicans. The poorest states in the country are run by republicans. The first great depression was caused by republicans. We nearly had a second one due to republicans. Now we face a third one due to republicans. You talk about a few select right wing propaganda point cities. Flint Michigan was fucked up due to a decision by a republican governor. Republicans fuck up entire states and give them the control of the federal government they fuck up the entire country.
You mention Michigan,you DO realise don’t you that Michigan has become a facist shithole thanks to DEM leader Gretchen whitmere right,you ARE aware that every resident there wants to put a lighter to her and watch her die a slow painful death right? Not saying your wrong on flint michigan being fucked up by the corruption of a Republican governor,but same as the troll op,you seem to be as biased towards the dem party or as political chic is towards the gop .lol

No Whitmer has 62% favorable rating and may she have 6 more years. Synder is also voting for Biden. MI is a beautiful state.

Turn off the idiot box. Quit defending corrupt governments, big pharma and agenda-driven globalists. You think you're so smart, but really, you have no idea how brainwashed you are.

You heard the words of tramp himself,

When did tramp know it and what did he know!!

I never said anything about "Tramp."

There is nothing left to be said.

Only loser and suckers I know are pussygrabber's cult followers....

1600552654036.png

I don't know what you're talking about, I never said anything about "Tramp."

Figure it out, when did tramp know it and what did he know??

I don't know what you're talking about, I never said anything about "Tramp."

Figure it out, when did tramp know it and what did he know??

I don't care what Trump said or didn't say, I have said from the start that he's 'one of them.' He's part of this whole thing.

Yikes. On tape this time.

Oh well, it won't matter.
Kaileigh said it was out of context basically. Fact is no one really knew. Hell, we still don't really know. But I get your POV. If I were in his shoes I would not have locked down at all so I just have a different perspective.

You drank all the KoolAid stupid moron....

View attachment 390719
You complain a lot. You’re like a little bitch.

Forum List

Back