Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

There is nothing left to be said.

Are you saying now he should have panicked the public?

No he should of said what he said on March 11:

Mar 11, 2020

We are at a critical time in the fight against the virus. We made a life-saving move with early action on China. Now we must take the same action with Europe. We will not delay. I will never hesitate to take any necessary steps to protect the lives, health, and safety of the American people. I will always put the wellbeing of America first.

If we are vigilant — and we can reduce the chance of infection, which we will — we will significantly impede the transmission of the virus. The virus will not have a chance against us.

No nation is more prepared or more resilient than the United States. We have the best economy, the most advanced healthcare, and the most talented doctors, scientists, and researchers anywhere in the world.

We are all in this together. We must put politics aside, stop the partisanship, and unify together as one nation and one family.

As history has proven time and time again, Americans always rise to the challenge and overcome adversity.

Our future remains brighter than anyone can imagine. Acting with compassion and love, we will heal the sick, care for those in need, help our fellow citizens, and emerge from this challenge stronger and more unified than ever before.

God bless you, and God bless America. Thank you.

What did he know and when did he know it comes to mind.!!

How short your memory is...

Before that address little was known about COVID-19...

Faucci was saying that there was nothing to worry about, and that we didn't need masks.

Pelosi was calling for people to come on down to Chinatown and party.

Biden said that the travel ban from China was "racist, and xenophobic "!!!

Meanwhile, Trump enlisted auto makers to make ventilators, tasked the VP to assemble a task force on the virus, and marshaled ppe for health care workers.

Notice last night when Bret Bair interviewed Biden's press sec. he wouldn't answer the simplest of questions...In fact, he outright lied when he said 4 times that Biden supported the travel ban...

So, excuse me if I'm not impressed with your faux outrage, and armchair quaterbacking...

Let me refresh your memory.

Fauci on mask said that at the beginning of the crisis. He regret saying that ...... that doesn’t mean you don’t wear mask.

Pelosi went to China town February 24, 2020. At that time there were no restrictions. Trump rally February 28 called this a new Democrat
hoax. Pelosi visited her constituents. Why is that a problem? Since when that is a violation of the Coronavirus crisis? Look at Trumps several rallies. Is Pelosi even worth mentioning to deflect Trump hypocrisy?

Biden called Trump travel ban racist and xenophobic. Read links below to refresh your memory. Just because Biden called him xenophobic and racist. Is that an excuse to downplay the severity of this crisis

Trump order of ventilators and other medical supplies for the Pandemic. Trump didn’t place any orders till mid March 2020. That is just placing the order that doesn’t mean supplies will arrive in March. While this country is facing major shortages of medical supplies.

There was a Pandemic Team assembled by the Obama administration after the Ebola outbreak. Designed to handle this kind of pandemic before it even reach US..... Trump dismantle the NSC pandemic in 2018.

Biden press secretary interview with Bret Bair. Big deal...... have you seen Trump interviews with Wallace or others aside from Fox?

Trump's Misleading Comments on Biden and the Coronavirus - FactCheck.org

In mid March the outbreak was small....

" The United States confirmed 669 new cases, bringing the total number to 3,485. Five more deaths were reported, bringing the total number to 65.[635] "

So, Trump was acting to ramp up PPE in Mid March when there was only some 3500 cases and only 65 deaths...I'd say that was being proactive....See, You people want to look at this through the hindsight lens and attack him for political reasons....You ought to be ashamed of yourselves politicizing this....

All those excuses doesn’t mean anything.
Even one of his advisers Navarro warned Trump in writing this pandemic will hit US

Mid March outbreak was small here in US . True. ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? In January, February and March China was in full scale war of Coronavirus. The whole world knew this is a big health crisis. March and April Trump and Fox are very busy downplaying the crisis. Didn’t start ordering supplies still mid March. That is a total failure of the administration. Then he blamed China and Obama.

Bob Woodward interview on tape showed Trump knew this is a big crisis. He lied to Americans. Those deaths are not necessary. Trump is responsible for this crisis....... Even today does it looks like he is serious fighting the pandemic? He goes around with these rallies most of his supporters don’t wear mask. He doesn’t even encourage them to wear mask against his own administrations policy.
He tweeted Covid-19 are all lies, deaths and infections are all lies created by democrats. Tweeted only 9,000 deaths. Then promoted a lunatic doctor.

Now you tell me what kind of a president is that? Trump is part of the problem. As long as Trump is the president I don’t think this crisis will go away.
He is an excellent President and hundreds of times better than the idiot you are trotting out to run for all your complaining.

:Boom2::Boom2::asshole::asshole:

Over 194,000 Americans are dead because of his lies.

He called the Marines who Killed In Action at Bellau Wood, "Losers" and "Suckers".

He has attacked Gold Star Families and Denegrated the name of Men who were Prisoners of War.

:flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth:
No, over 90,000 in 6 Democrat led illegal sanctuary states are dead because of inept and idiot Democrat governors and their global leading 8% mortality rate. The remaining 44 states have the additional 100,000 deaths but with increased testing and much more common sense and less stupidity, a 1.8% mortality rate which brought the US down to 2.9%. You can awwwk and parrot all the ignorant lying points you want, but this thing turned bad early because of idiot Democrats like yourself.
To understand just how we found ourselves in such a devastating humanitarian and economic predicament, look no further than how the governors and legislatures of many red states blindly deferred to President Trump and his blatant disregard for medical expertise.

Adjusting for population, the ten states with the highest rates of new coronavirus cases are Florida, Alabama, Nevada, Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, Arizona, Tennessee and Arkansas.

s3aw62uoijm51.png
190;000 inflated deaths by the cdc,comedy gold.

Almost 200,000 now and they are real deaths from covid.
Your as gullible and full of shit as always,you have not seen one of my posts that prove this is a hoax,that whistle blower doctors have risked their career and their livilhoods exposing the lies of the media and cdc thst they inflate the deaths,ruling practically every death like a fatal gunshot wound to the head as a death from the corona virus because the hospitals profit in thousands if they do so,it’s something called greed the human race is vulrerable to you nut,lol

That people had co-morbidities does not mean they did not die of #COVID19. COVID may have caused them or worked synergistically to kill them. There have been over 200,000 excess all cause deaths in the US this year, if COVID19 is not pushing up the numbers, what is? #COVIDKills
It doesn't mean they DID die of Covid either. The numbers are NOT being pushed up. They simply are being converted from other causes of death to Covid. What would have been listed as a cancer or heart disease death, gets listed as Covid.

Mar 11, 2020

We are at a critical time in the fight against the virus. We made a life-saving move with early action on China. Now we must take the same action with Europe. We will not delay. I will never hesitate to take any necessary steps to protect the lives, health, and safety of the American people. I will always put the wellbeing of America first.

If we are vigilant — and we can reduce the chance of infection, which we will — we will significantly impede the transmission of the virus. The virus will not have a chance against us.

No nation is more prepared or more resilient than the United States. We have the best economy, the most advanced healthcare, and the most talented doctors, scientists, and researchers anywhere in the world.

We are all in this together. We must put politics aside, stop the partisanship, and unify together as one nation and one family.

As history has proven time and time again, Americans always rise to the challenge and overcome adversity.

Our future remains brighter than anyone can imagine. Acting with compassion and love, we will heal the sick, care for those in need, help our fellow citizens, and emerge from this challenge stronger and more unified than ever before.

Faucci was saying that there was nothing to worry about, and that we didn't need masks.

Meanwhile, Trump enlisted auto makers to make ventilators, tasked the VP to assemble a task force on the virus, and marshaled ppe for health care workers.

Notice last night when Bret Bair interviewed Biden's press sec. he wouldn't answer the simplest of questions...In fact, he outright lied when he said 4 times that Biden supported the travel ban...

So, excuse me if I'm not impressed with your faux outrage, and armchair quaterbacking...

Fauci on mask said that at the beginning of the crisis. He regret saying that ...... that doesn’t mean you don’t wear mask.

Pelosi went to China town February 24, 2020. At that time there were no restrictions. Trump rally February 28 called this a new Democrat
hoax. Pelosi visited her constituents. Why is that a problem? Since when that is a violation of the Coronavirus crisis? Look at Trumps several rallies. Is Pelosi even worth mentioning to deflect Trump hypocrisy?

Biden called Trump travel ban racist and xenophobic. Read links below to refresh your memory. Just because Biden called him xenophobic and racist. Is that an excuse to downplay the severity of this crisis

Trump order of ventilators and other medical supplies for the Pandemic. Trump didn’t place any orders till mid March 2020. That is just placing the order that doesn’t mean supplies will arrive in March. While this country is facing major shortages of medical supplies.

There was a Pandemic Team assembled by the Obama administration after the Ebola outbreak. Designed to handle this kind of pandemic before it even reach US..... Trump dismantle the NSC pandemic in 2018.

Biden press secretary interview with Bret Bair. Big deal...... have you seen Trump interviews with Wallace or others aside from Fox?

" The United States confirmed 669 new cases, bringing the total number to 3,485. Five more deaths were reported, bringing the total number to 65.[635] "

So, Trump was acting to ramp up PPE in Mid March when there was only some 3500 cases and only 65 deaths...I'd say that was being proactive....See, You people want to look at this through the hindsight lens and attack him for political reasons....You ought to be ashamed of yourselves politicizing this....

Even one of his advisers Navarro warned Trump in writing this pandemic will hit US

Mid March outbreak was small here in US . True. ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? In January, February and March China was in full scale war of Coronavirus. The whole world knew this is a big health crisis. March and April Trump and Fox are very busy downplaying the crisis. Didn’t start ordering supplies still mid March. That is a total failure of the administration. Then he blamed China and Obama.

Bob Woodward interview on tape showed Trump knew this is a big crisis. He lied to Americans. Those deaths are not necessary. Trump is responsible for this crisis....... Even today does it looks like he is serious fighting the pandemic? He goes around with these rallies most of his supporters don’t wear mask. He doesn’t even encourage them to wear mask against his own administrations policy.
He tweeted Covid-19 are all lies, deaths and infections are all lies created by democrats. Tweeted only 9,000 deaths. Then promoted a lunatic doctor.

Now you tell me what kind of a president is that? Trump is part of the problem. As long as Trump is the president I don’t think this crisis will go away.
He is an excellent President and hundreds of times better than the idiot you are trotting out to run for all your complaining.

He called the Marines who Killed In Action at Bellau Wood, "Losers" and "Suckers".

He has attacked Gold Star Families and Denegrated the name of Men who were Prisoners of War.

:flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth:
No, over 90,000 in 6 Democrat led illegal sanctuary states are dead because of inept and idiot Democrat governors and their global leading 8% mortality rate. The remaining 44 states have the additional 100,000 deaths but with increased testing and much more common sense and less stupidity, a 1.8% mortality rate which brought the US down to 2.9%. You can awwwk and parrot all the ignorant lying points you want, but this thing turned bad early because of idiot Democrats like yourself.
To understand just how we found ourselves in such a devastating humanitarian and economic predicament, look no further than how the governors and legislatures of many red states blindly deferred to President Trump and his blatant disregard for medical expertise.

Adjusting for population, the ten states with the highest rates of new coronavirus cases are Florida, Alabama, Nevada, Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, Arizona, Tennessee and Arkansas.

s3aw62uoijm51.png

Actually no...Political Chic has a wonderful explanation in her thread.

That people had co-morbidities does not mean they did not die of #COVID19. COVID may have caused them or worked synergistically to kill them. There have been over 200,000 excess all cause deaths in the US this year, if COVID19 is not pushing up the numbers, what is? #COVIDKills

Trying to avoid a panic
Right idea
Weird that other world leaders managed to not panic their citizens.

And this is Trump we are talking about. The same guy who couldn't stop talking about an "immigrant invasion" The same Trump whose inaugural address was titled "American Carnage" . The same Trump who is currently falsely claiming that Portland is on fire. Puhleese.
Trump’s lie about not wanting to ‘panic’ Americans is as ridiculous as it is lame.

Trump not only has contempt for America’s war dead but he has contempt for the intelligence of the American people.
Nancy got the same briefing since she's speaker of the house come to Chinatown was her call for action
Yes and? That has what to do with Trump’s failed leadership?
Trump hasn't failed in his leadership so nothing.
Trump has not failed in his leadership because he hasn't offered any leadership in the fight against the cornavirus. He has refused to take any responsibility for the failure of his administration to have working test kits in March. He has blamed China, the WHO, the democrats, Obama, and probably others for the epidemic in the US. He leaves the public confused when he praises unorthodox cures while his own people are warning the public about using them. His healthcare advisors and the CDC was telling the public to wear masks and Trump was questions the effectiveness, often refusing to set an example by wearing a mask, and worst of all encouraging open rebellion in states where governors tried to make masks mandatory. Anyone questioning why the high infection rate and death toll in the US, need only look to our non-leader in the White House.
And what does Biden offer in leadership? Lies and double lies
First he opposed the travel ban then he said he totally supported it and denied he ever opposed it.
Yes it's from Fox because the interview was conducted on Fox
Biden is a good man with a good heart Trump is heartless and an asshole
Oh my god are you ever fucking stupid,this goes down as your most retarded post ever and that’s saying a lot.lol

I suspect you swallowed the kool-aid that tramp is to be honored and worshipped.
As always you prove you have reading comprehension Problems the fact I have stated on This thread MANY times I am not a Trump supporter,that I did not want him as potus,I wanted Gary Johnson but I voted for trump and am proud of it cause I knew the alternative of a mass murderer hitlery is five times worse,the clintons st the time ran the most corrupt administration ever,anybody who went public with their knowledge of corruption in mena Arkansas wound up been ARKANSAWED by the clintons,same as when he became president.they started many wars. So ANYBODY over hitlery was a no brainer,duh.

same with this election,again I want Gary Jonson as president not trump or biden but because johnson won’t be potus and the only alternative to trump isbiden,who went along with all the corruption of mass murderer Obama who expanded bush’s dreconian patriot act as well as expanding the war,same as last time,it’s a no brainer again to go with trump the fact the dem leadershave created this hoax and are serving the Gates agenda to depopulate the world with a deadly vaccine that I will never take.our last great president jfk,is rolling over in His grave on how corrupt the dem party has become.

Obviously you know nothing about me because everybody that does,knows I have always said both parties Re corrupt and one in the same,that there’s no differerence in the two,it gates why I never vote but made the exception this time cause trump is not career politician or a globalist as biden,Obama,the clintons,bush’s and Romney are. All mass murderer if war criminals.thats why they hate trump sense he is not a globalist.

Mar 11, 2020

s3aw62uoijm51.png

I wonder who the moron idiot was that referred to troll political chic,as as source,she has no credibility, almost everybody laughs at her all the time,she thinks the repubs can do no wrong ignoring how they have always been as evil as the dems.she says Obama ran the most corrupt administration ever which is true but she also ignore facts and never addresses them that Obama was only expanding what bush got started,that Obama while being a traiter to America lying to the people what he said he would do,only lied because he not only contiuned bush’s policys in the Mideast to start wars,but it was BUSH who originally signed the patriot act which Tramples on our freedoms and civil libertys ,that Obama only expanded what BUSH got started,she is such a troll.lol. Because of Both Obama AND Bush,we now live in a police state and our a facist dictatership.

Mar 11, 2020

s3aw62uoijm51.png

Sorry but as I just proved pc is a troll with no credibility same as the op,she is like Eddie and the op and the other dem trolls here with their bias on the dems,she is biased on the repubs always ignoring their corruption,she always talks about Obama running the most corrupt administration ever but what she always ignores and never addresses sense it proves his biased towards the gop,is Obama was only expanding the corruption of what her hero BUSh got started.lol that bush was neck in neck with Obama as having the most corrupt administration ever.lol

Mar 11, 2020

s3aw62uoijm51.png

I wonder who the moron idiot was that referred to troll political chic,as as source,she has no credibility, almost everybody laughs at her all the time,she thinks the repubs can do no wrong ignoring how they have always been as evil as the dems.she says Obama ran the most corrupt administration ever which is true but she also ignore facts and never addresses them that Obama was only expanding what bush got started,that Obama while being a traiter to America lying to the people what he said he would do,only lied because he not only contiuned bush’s policys in the Mideast to start wars,but it was BUSH who originally signed the patriot act which Tramples on our freedoms and civil libertys ,that Obama only expanded what BUSH got started,she is such a troll.lol. Because of Both Obama AND Bush,we now live in a police state and our a facist dictatership.
That post looks like a drop-in that you could you in any thread you want.

Anyways, COVID-19 disables Angiotensin Converting Enzyme 2 (ACE2). This eventually causes thickening of the blood, which causes blood clots. Also, disabling ACE2 can cause breathing difficulty. This also causes inflammation.
People with diabetes, obesity, hypertension, low vitamin-D, and similar co-morbidities are already inflamed, and SARS-COV2 will push them over the edge. People without these conditions will still get sick, and have difficulty breathing, but will likely recover if their blood-pressure, diabetes and weight is under control.

Do you mean like the decades of peace after WWI

Came crashing down so easily 1939 and 1941
I wish I could say it slower so you can understand. I stated that the Democrats have built this country for years, decades. They control the government, the bureaucracy. The Democrats have written the rules and regulations forever. I can go on and on. But even you, should get the point.

And all that the demoRats have built, was so weak, so fake, all garbage, that it comes crashing to an end in simple times of crisis?

From Flint, Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, and the list goes on. Cities that are destroyed or completely unsafe.

Rioting, human feces piled in the streets, homeless camps, whole neighborhoods destroyed.

Everything the demoRats take over and control, demoRats destroy.

Thank you for allowing me to respond to your stupid comment and reiterate how demoRats have destroyed everything.
Bullshit. I live in Kansas. A state destroyed by republicans. The poorest states in the country are run by republicans. The first great depression was caused by republicans. We nearly had a second one due to republicans. Now we face a third one due to republicans. You talk about a few select right wing propaganda point cities. Flint Michigan was fucked up due to a decision by a republican governor. Republicans fuck up entire states and give them the control of the federal government they fuck up the entire country.
You mention Michigan,you DO realise don’t you that Michigan has become a facist shithole thanks to DEM leader Gretchen whitmere right,you ARE aware that every resident there wants to put a lighter to her and watch her die a slow painful death right? Not saying your wrong on flint michigan being fucked up by the corruption of a Republican governor,but same as the troll op,you seem to be as biased towards the dem party or as political chic is towards the gop .lol

I thought for sure nothing could expose Trump's lack of character the way the "Suckers and Losers" report did. Fooled me. Lying to Americans about how dangerous and deadly COVID-19 was brought Trump to a new depth of evil.

Oh, you mean that lie by the liberal editor of the Atlantic? As for lying to American's about C-19, that's a lie as well...So, you're just a liar.
Only complete assholes can listen to those recordings and not realize what a liar Trump has been about COVID.
It's now offical. The president's lying to American public is now Trump policy. I expect Americans would certain panic if Trump stops lying. They expect it.
Wow are you ever a troll the fact that we have NEVER had a president that did not lie.comedy gold,this post is priceless. Lol

On the 31st, Trump put in the China travel ban and Biden said it was xenophobic and racist. Immediately before, Biden’s advisers said a travel ban is premature and the President should “stop panicking.” On February 6th, Biden’s advisers said it’s not very likely it will be a serious pandemic and in a lethal form, it will be negligible.
On February 11 and 13, Ron Klain, Biden’s adviser said it’s not serious. We aren’t facing a health epidemic, we’re facing a fear epidemic. It was an attack on the President for raising concerns.
On the 20th, Biden adviser Zeke Emanuel said this is all an overreaction.
On the 23rd, Pelosi told everyone to gather in Chinatown.
On the 29th, Zeke said the masks do not work (that is the day the first American dies from COV).
On March 12th, the day the President is putting in a ban on Europe, Lisa Monaco, a top adviser to Biden and Biden himself, go out and team up to say the European travel ban is unnecessary. It’s premature.
Biden said nothing about a lockdown, masks, social distancing, the National Defense Production Act until after the President raised these issues.
This clown Biden is telling everyone if people had listened to him, people wouldn’t be dead, but it is not what he said.

This is what Biden said:

What is Crazy Joe’s plan? The only things he has announced has been things Trump already did weeks before.
Indeed,hee hee.

Trying to avoid a panic
Right idea
Weird that other world leaders managed to not panic their citizens.

And this is Trump we are talking about. The same guy who couldn't stop talking about an "immigrant invasion" The same Trump whose inaugural address was titled "American Carnage" . The same Trump who is currently falsely claiming that Portland is on fire. Puhleese.
Trump’s lie about not wanting to ‘panic’ Americans is as ridiculous as it is lame.

Trump not only has contempt for America’s war dead but he has contempt for the intelligence of the American people.
Nancy got the same briefing since she's speaker of the house come to Chinatown was her call for action
Yes and? That has what to do with Trump’s failed leadership?
Trump hasn't failed in his leadership so nothing.
Trump has not failed in his leadership because he hasn't offered any leadership in the fight against the cornavirus. He has refused to take any responsibility for the failure of his administration to have working test kits in March. He has blamed China, the WHO, the democrats, Obama, and probably others for the epidemic in the US. He leaves the public confused when he praises unorthodox cures while his own people are warning the public about using them. His healthcare advisors and the CDC was telling the public to wear masks and Trump was questions the effectiveness, often refusing to set an example by wearing a mask, and worst of all encouraging open rebellion in states where governors tried to make masks mandatory. Anyone questioning why the high infection rate and death toll in the US, need only look to our non-leader in the White House.
And what does Biden offer in leadership? Lies and double lies
First he opposed the travel ban then he said he totally supported it and denied he ever opposed it.
Yes it's from Fox because the interview was conducted on Fox
You claim that Biden opposed the travel ban and lied about it is not, so. See link.

Trump lies about everything when it suits him but the most unforgivable lies are about the seriousness of the virus that has cost the lives of nearly 200,000 Americans. Trump has set a new low in American history. When he won the election in 2016, I knew he was a bad choice but I never thought a president could stoop this low, purposefully lying and misleading the public about a deadly virus that cost so many lives so he could improve his chance of re-election. We have had some bad actors in the White House, but never this bad.
Still believing the inflated numbers of the cdc who even themselves came out and said they were inflated I see.,you Biden lovers Are such gullible nuts.lol

I must have read this wrong...keep calm and carry on sounds like the truth and not a lie. I must be a deplorable to miss your brilliant point here.

I know you heard "Keep calm and it will all just disappear, like magic!

Did you know the flu actually kills people?

Before this is over, more americans will have died of the coronavirus, than died from combat in WWII.
Don't expect Trump to gives two shits. When the first Americans were dying of Covid in Washington on Feb 28th, Donald Trump was telling supporters in a Rally in North Carolina that it was just the common flu, a democrat hoax. He was lying and he knew it. He had been briefed several times by his intelligence people and medical experts that were telling him just how serious it was. Trump of course, paid no attention because this just didn't fit into his campaign plans. As a result, hundreds of thousands of American would die while Trump claimed everything was under control.
Only one lying is you,you keep falling for this hoax fake virus,trump told the truth it’s no more dangerous than the common flu,many whistle blower patriot doctors agree with him.lol

The virus was clearly as bad as it was made out to be
Post the number of deaths in the same time period of 2018 and 2019, and let’s see. You must have those figures to make such a statement

About 34,000 or so deaths from the flu.
Currently you're at 195,000 from Corona. I'd say that makes it worse than the flu

Where have you been for the last several months? I mean seriously, it's as if you people live in a cave. The numbers are a complete joke. A big fat LIE. The way they've done that has been explained over and over and over.

At this point, I'm thinking that the people who believe this BS are borderline senile senior citizens who don't get out much and get all their info ONLY from the controlled mainstream media.
Yeah these dem lovers live in a cave no doubt,the fact they are STILl gullible even after all this time incredibly that the numbers are a complete joke as you beautifully said so well.

And two weeks later we shut down the economy ...

You're looking for particular posts and not the overall message. He started travel restrictions with China in January. Democrats attacked him. He started European. The European travel ban started earlier in March and Democrats attacked him.

I mean Democrats just have you tied around their little finger. You'll blame Trump for anything and Democrats for nothing ever
Of course democrats attacked Trump.
Trump publicly said it was going away, we had nothing to worry about, and then he shuts down travel from China for no apparent reason.

If Trump had told the governors, and the mayors and the politicians what he was told in January, they would have been 100% behind any actions he took to control the pandemic.
What a lying jackass. EVERYONE knew why Trump shut down travel from China. You're full of shit that it was for no apparent reason.

And Democrats have been lying and hyping the virus for political points ever since. How is that good for the country? Like every Democrat initiative, it's not.

Liars whining about lying. Rejected, get that crap out of here. And you're lying about Trump as well as the pandemic. He downplayed it, he didn't deny it as you are LYING about
You nailed it so well there.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
^
Fake news.
Was that someone impersonating Trump on those tapes?

:laugh:

Actually, I shouldn't laugh. I'll bet many Trumpsters are saying this.
All the tapes do is further debunk the Democrats' false narrative that Trump didn't take the virus seriously. They prove that he took it very seriously. And so did his rapid unprecedented, bold and decisive life-saving actions.
Wow. Okay. I believe you believe that.

Just like you believe that Democrats hyping the virus for politics isn't lying and it doesn't make the Democrats the immoral shit that Democrats are
Could it have said it any better myself.

• Thanks
I thought for sure nothing could expose Trump's lack of character the way the "Suckers and Losers" report did. Fooled me. Lying to Americans about how dangerous and deadly COVID-19 was brought Trump to a new depth of evil.

Oh, you mean that lie by the liberal editor of the Atlantic? As for lying to American's about C-19, that's a lie as well...So, you're just a liar.
Only complete assholes can listen to those recordings and not realize what a liar Trump has been about COVID.

About what exactly?

The irony of course being the Camp is lying and Trump didn't. Trump said "downplay," not deny. And that's what he did while he also restricted travel and then shut down the economy
Camp has never been known to be able to open his mouth without lying,

Don't expect Trump to gives two shits.
He doesn't care, the Trumpsters don't care.

When this first broke, I was anxious to see how the Trumpsters would react. I knew they'd rally around him, of course, but I didn't know how. How in the world can you deny something that came out of his own mouth?

So far, most of them are going with "fake news", even with the tapes fully public. They're just flat-out ignoring what he said. It didn't happen.

This whole time just continues to evade description. The term "denial" seems so inadequate, pedestrian, unsatisfying. This whole pathology just doesn't make sense to me.

It's not that Trump didn't say these things Mac, it's about how you people twist, pull out of context, and use things like hindsight, name calling, and bull shit narratives to constantly attack this President over this...Example, it is clear that Cuomo is responsible for the explosion of senior citizen deaths inside nursing homes due to his policy of shoving Covid positive patients into these facilities. Even when this President sent him MASH forces, and an entire Hospital ship ready to help, that weren't use by that dolt...Yet, I'll bet you a dime for a dollar that you'll defend that POS.....
Your maki g way too much sense for macs tiny little brain to comprehend.lol hee hee.

• Funny
Post the number of deaths in the same time period of 2018 and 2019, and let’s see. You must have those figures to make such a statement

Currently you're at 195,000 from Corona. I'd say that makes it worse than the flu

Where have you been for the last several months? I mean seriously, it's as if you people live in a cave. The numbers are a complete joke. A big fat LIE. The way they've done that has been explained over and over and over.

At this point, I'm thinking that the people who believe this BS are borderline senile senior citizens who don't get out much and get all their info ONLY from the controlled mainstream media.
Yeah these dem lovers live in a cave no doubt,the fact they are STILl gullible even after all this time incredibly that the numbers are a complete joke as you beautifully said so well.
Except that explanation is false. It’s not real. It’s an excuse invented by people so they don’t have to come to terms with the pandemic actually being bad.

Yeah...I place great importance on politically biased articles intent on smearing candidates for office. (Rolls eyes)
You wrote those words LONG AFTER his OWN WORDS, his OWN VOICE, was made public.

He is NOT DENYING that he SAID them. He LIED.

And you're STILL trying this? You're definitely one of the sheepier Trump sheep here.
sure. just like you sugar coat things to a kid, so you dont make them panic. are you really that brainwashed/braindead

Yeah...I place great importance on politically biased articles intent on smearing candidates for office. (Rolls eyes)
You wrote those words LONG AFTER his OWN WORDS, his OWN VOICE, was made public.

He is NOT DENYING that he SAID them. He LIED.

And you're STILL trying this? You're definitely one of the sheepier Trump sheep here.
sure. just like you sugar coat things to a kid, so you dont make them panic. are you really that brainwashed/braindead

It wouldnt be the first attempt by the left to use the media to make allegations against him...which never amounted to shit...and I'm sure it wont be the last. However, that quasi-religious speech by George H.W. Bush about imposing a New World Order global government on the entire world? That was a national address! And its been echoed by every puppet president since him until Trump came along. Trump was "coitus interruptus" for the nation- raping leftists who now collectively and feverishly are banding together to get their New World Order plan back on track from the shadows where Trump put them. You can literally go find New World Order support from all Trump predecessors in the form of videotaped speeches from long ago. Not some shit that leftist "agents" like yourself go around claiming in chatrooms.

Trump doesnt deny stuff because if he did he wouldnt have time to lead. The dems and their media make new outrageous claims every day for the sheer strategy of political distraction. After awhile I'd ignore it too although at first I'd address it. Trump did...now its obvious these people should just be ignored. Very little they say is worth listening to and its been proven again and again in the last 4 years.
Beautiful post,I am afraid you will find though they will over up their ears and close their eyes to this fact though BothWings because I have been saying that till I was blue in the face too many times to remember here just to watch these trolls ignore it,I have said too many times to Remember both parties are corrupt and one in the same because of that,trump changed all that,these trolls as well keep ignoring that he even came out recently and told the truth that wars are always started so the defense contractors can make money,no president has EVER came out and told that truth,not even our last great president kennedy,the last president we had who tried to tpreturn us to the constitution of the United stars where the people had control over the government instead of all these corporations that do now.

Except that explanation is false. It’s not real. It’s an excuse invented by people so they don’t have to come to terms with the pandemic actually being bad.
No it’s actually true and real.
Your in denial mode afraid of the truth that the dems are destroying g this country and the world to fulfill bill Gates agenda to depopulate the world with a vaccine to fulfill the agenda the elites have had planned against us for decades now of population control. You dem lovers just don’t want to come to terms that it’s a hoax because it shatters your belief in the government and media that they don’t lie to us,lol

Forum List

Back