Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

There is nothing left to be said.

Are you saying now he should have panicked the public?

No he should of said what he said on March 11:

Mar 11, 2020

We are at a critical time in the fight against the virus. We made a life-saving move with early action on China. Now we must take the same action with Europe. We will not delay. I will never hesitate to take any necessary steps to protect the lives, health, and safety of the American people. I will always put the wellbeing of America first.

If we are vigilant — and we can reduce the chance of infection, which we will — we will significantly impede the transmission of the virus. The virus will not have a chance against us.

No nation is more prepared or more resilient than the United States. We have the best economy, the most advanced healthcare, and the most talented doctors, scientists, and researchers anywhere in the world.

We are all in this together. We must put politics aside, stop the partisanship, and unify together as one nation and one family.

As history has proven time and time again, Americans always rise to the challenge and overcome adversity.

Our future remains brighter than anyone can imagine. Acting with compassion and love, we will heal the sick, care for those in need, help our fellow citizens, and emerge from this challenge stronger and more unified than ever before.

God bless you, and God bless America. Thank you.

What did he know and when did he know it comes to mind.!!

How short your memory is...

Before that address little was known about COVID-19...

Faucci was saying that there was nothing to worry about, and that we didn't need masks.

Pelosi was calling for people to come on down to Chinatown and party.

Biden said that the travel ban from China was "racist, and xenophobic "!!!

Meanwhile, Trump enlisted auto makers to make ventilators, tasked the VP to assemble a task force on the virus, and marshaled ppe for health care workers.

Notice last night when Bret Bair interviewed Biden's press sec. he wouldn't answer the simplest of questions...In fact, he outright lied when he said 4 times that Biden supported the travel ban...

So, excuse me if I'm not impressed with your faux outrage, and armchair quaterbacking...

Let me refresh your memory.

Fauci on mask said that at the beginning of the crisis. He regret saying that ...... that doesn’t mean you don’t wear mask.

Pelosi went to China town February 24, 2020. At that time there were no restrictions. Trump rally February 28 called this a new Democrat
hoax. Pelosi visited her constituents. Why is that a problem? Since when that is a violation of the Coronavirus crisis? Look at Trumps several rallies. Is Pelosi even worth mentioning to deflect Trump hypocrisy?

Biden called Trump travel ban racist and xenophobic. Read links below to refresh your memory. Just because Biden called him xenophobic and racist. Is that an excuse to downplay the severity of this crisis

Trump order of ventilators and other medical supplies for the Pandemic. Trump didn’t place any orders till mid March 2020. That is just placing the order that doesn’t mean supplies will arrive in March. While this country is facing major shortages of medical supplies.

There was a Pandemic Team assembled by the Obama administration after the Ebola outbreak. Designed to handle this kind of pandemic before it even reach US..... Trump dismantle the NSC pandemic in 2018.

Biden press secretary interview with Bret Bair. Big deal...... have you seen Trump interviews with Wallace or others aside from Fox?

Trump's Misleading Comments on Biden and the Coronavirus - FactCheck.org

In mid March the outbreak was small....

" The United States confirmed 669 new cases, bringing the total number to 3,485. Five more deaths were reported, bringing the total number to 65.[635] "

So, Trump was acting to ramp up PPE in Mid March when there was only some 3500 cases and only 65 deaths...I'd say that was being proactive....See, You people want to look at this through the hindsight lens and attack him for political reasons....You ought to be ashamed of yourselves politicizing this....

All those excuses doesn’t mean anything.
Even one of his advisers Navarro warned Trump in writing this pandemic will hit US

Mid March outbreak was small here in US . True. ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? In January, February and March China was in full scale war of Coronavirus. The whole world knew this is a big health crisis. March and April Trump and Fox are very busy downplaying the crisis. Didn’t start ordering supplies still mid March. That is a total failure of the administration. Then he blamed China and Obama.

Bob Woodward interview on tape showed Trump knew this is a big crisis. He lied to Americans. Those deaths are not necessary. Trump is responsible for this crisis....... Even today does it looks like he is serious fighting the pandemic? He goes around with these rallies most of his supporters don’t wear mask. He doesn’t even encourage them to wear mask against his own administrations policy.
He tweeted Covid-19 are all lies, deaths and infections are all lies created by democrats. Tweeted only 9,000 deaths. Then promoted a lunatic doctor.

Now you tell me what kind of a president is that? Trump is part of the problem. As long as Trump is the president I don’t think this crisis will go away.
He is an excellent President and hundreds of times better than the idiot you are trotting out to run for all your complaining.

:Boom2::Boom2::asshole::asshole:

Over 194,000 Americans are dead because of his lies.

He called the Marines who Killed In Action at Bellau Wood, "Losers" and "Suckers".

He has attacked Gold Star Families and Denegrated the name of Men who were Prisoners of War.

:flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth:
No, over 90,000 in 6 Democrat led illegal sanctuary states are dead because of inept and idiot Democrat governors and their global leading 8% mortality rate. The remaining 44 states have the additional 100,000 deaths but with increased testing and much more common sense and less stupidity, a 1.8% mortality rate which brought the US down to 2.9%. You can awwwk and parrot all the ignorant lying points you want, but this thing turned bad early because of idiot Democrats like yourself.
To understand just how we found ourselves in such a devastating humanitarian and economic predicament, look no further than how the governors and legislatures of many red states blindly deferred to President Trump and his blatant disregard for medical expertise.

Adjusting for population, the ten states with the highest rates of new coronavirus cases are Florida, Alabama, Nevada, Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, Arizona, Tennessee and Arkansas.

s3aw62uoijm51.png
190;000 inflated deaths by the cdc,comedy gold.

Almost 200,000 now and they are real deaths from covid.

Trying to avoid a panic
Right idea
Weird that other world leaders managed to not panic their citizens.

And this is Trump we are talking about. The same guy who couldn't stop talking about an "immigrant invasion" The same Trump whose inaugural address was titled "American Carnage" . The same Trump who is currently falsely claiming that Portland is on fire. Puhleese.
Trump’s lie about not wanting to ‘panic’ Americans is as ridiculous as it is lame.

Trump not only has contempt for America’s war dead but he has contempt for the intelligence of the American people.
Nancy got the same briefing since she's speaker of the house come to Chinatown was her call for action
Yes and? That has what to do with Trump’s failed leadership?
Trump hasn't failed in his leadership so nothing.
Trump has not failed in his leadership because he hasn't offered any leadership in the fight against the cornavirus. He has refused to take any responsibility for the failure of his administration to have working test kits in March. He has blamed China, the WHO, the democrats, Obama, and probably others for the epidemic in the US. He leaves the public confused when he praises unorthodox cures while his own people are warning the public about using them. His healthcare advisors and the CDC was telling the public to wear masks and Trump was questions the effectiveness, often refusing to set an example by wearing a mask, and worst of all encouraging open rebellion in states where governors tried to make masks mandatory. Anyone questioning why the high infection rate and death toll in the US, need only look to our non-leader in the White House.
And what does Biden offer in leadership? Lies and double lies
First he opposed the travel ban then he said he totally supported it and denied he ever opposed it.
Yes it's from Fox because the interview was conducted on Fox
Biden is a good man with a good heart Trump is heartless and an asshole
Oh my god are you ever fucking stupid,this goes down as your most retarded post ever and that’s saying a lot.lol

I suspect you swallowed the kool-aid that tramp is to be honored and worshipped.

You didn't say draw parallels. You said prove it. I did draw parallels, the planks of the communist manifesto. So that was your problem, you didn't know how to Google the planks?

The planks of the Communist Manifesto are the backbone of how government totally controls a country.

And you were in the quote for when another poster who unlike you gave a serious response and I listed many of the key ones to your silence.

But the key is that the State owns property and we are temporary renters. Things like the progressive income tax that reach confiscatory rates. Limiting the ability to leave your own wealth to your heirs with tax rates that again reach confiscatory levels. You can't leave and take your property with you. Government controls land ownership and the airwaves. We are indoctrinated in government education.

That's EXACTLY what Democrats advocate. Then as they have a choke hold on the country like a boa constrictor on its prey then they have us by the short hairs.

Also, like communist governments, Democrats indemnify their own leaders who live in fabulous luxury and wealth because they are more equal than we are.

Democrats are also moving towards endless control and nationalization of our key industries. Medical, financial, energy. And they push their economic policy through endless taxes and regulations of businesses.

There are a whole hell of a lot of "parallels" to anyone with a critical mind

1) Totally agree about hte death taxes. IMO, that money has already been taxed once so the govt have no right to tax it again. And if some of it has to be 'distributed' again then why should the govt get it. Why can't the person who has the money decide where it goes - a charity or some such.
2) I don't see the Dems wanting to own all the property. As for energy, financial institutions, I see them wanting oversight, not wanting to run it. Private companies have not exactly been paragons of virtue, or being trustworthy when it comes to vital cogs in society such as finance and energy. As for medical, I have no problem with a mixture of both, although I find with my private medical insurance, the premiums just went up a month ago and they also lessened what I was eligible for.
3) Both parties live in luxury and indemnify their leaders. What I find interesting about you, you claim to be libertarian, which means you are no fan of either party yet you have yet to once criticise Trump. Excuse me if I find you being biased.
Biased?? He's FOS

Mar 11, 2020

We are at a critical time in the fight against the virus. We made a life-saving move with early action on China. Now we must take the same action with Europe. We will not delay. I will never hesitate to take any necessary steps to protect the lives, health, and safety of the American people. I will always put the wellbeing of America first.

If we are vigilant — and we can reduce the chance of infection, which we will — we will significantly impede the transmission of the virus. The virus will not have a chance against us.

No nation is more prepared or more resilient than the United States. We have the best economy, the most advanced healthcare, and the most talented doctors, scientists, and researchers anywhere in the world.

We are all in this together. We must put politics aside, stop the partisanship, and unify together as one nation and one family.

As history has proven time and time again, Americans always rise to the challenge and overcome adversity.

Our future remains brighter than anyone can imagine. Acting with compassion and love, we will heal the sick, care for those in need, help our fellow citizens, and emerge from this challenge stronger and more unified than ever before.

Faucci was saying that there was nothing to worry about, and that we didn't need masks.

Meanwhile, Trump enlisted auto makers to make ventilators, tasked the VP to assemble a task force on the virus, and marshaled ppe for health care workers.

Notice last night when Bret Bair interviewed Biden's press sec. he wouldn't answer the simplest of questions...In fact, he outright lied when he said 4 times that Biden supported the travel ban...

So, excuse me if I'm not impressed with your faux outrage, and armchair quaterbacking...

Fauci on mask said that at the beginning of the crisis. He regret saying that ...... that doesn’t mean you don’t wear mask.

Pelosi went to China town February 24, 2020. At that time there were no restrictions. Trump rally February 28 called this a new Democrat
hoax. Pelosi visited her constituents. Why is that a problem? Since when that is a violation of the Coronavirus crisis? Look at Trumps several rallies. Is Pelosi even worth mentioning to deflect Trump hypocrisy?

Biden called Trump travel ban racist and xenophobic. Read links below to refresh your memory. Just because Biden called him xenophobic and racist. Is that an excuse to downplay the severity of this crisis

Trump order of ventilators and other medical supplies for the Pandemic. Trump didn’t place any orders till mid March 2020. That is just placing the order that doesn’t mean supplies will arrive in March. While this country is facing major shortages of medical supplies.

There was a Pandemic Team assembled by the Obama administration after the Ebola outbreak. Designed to handle this kind of pandemic before it even reach US..... Trump dismantle the NSC pandemic in 2018.

Biden press secretary interview with Bret Bair. Big deal...... have you seen Trump interviews with Wallace or others aside from Fox?

" The United States confirmed 669 new cases, bringing the total number to 3,485. Five more deaths were reported, bringing the total number to 65.[635] "

So, Trump was acting to ramp up PPE in Mid March when there was only some 3500 cases and only 65 deaths...I'd say that was being proactive....See, You people want to look at this through the hindsight lens and attack him for political reasons....You ought to be ashamed of yourselves politicizing this....

Even one of his advisers Navarro warned Trump in writing this pandemic will hit US

Mid March outbreak was small here in US . True. ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? In January, February and March China was in full scale war of Coronavirus. The whole world knew this is a big health crisis. March and April Trump and Fox are very busy downplaying the crisis. Didn’t start ordering supplies still mid March. That is a total failure of the administration. Then he blamed China and Obama.

Bob Woodward interview on tape showed Trump knew this is a big crisis. He lied to Americans. Those deaths are not necessary. Trump is responsible for this crisis....... Even today does it looks like he is serious fighting the pandemic? He goes around with these rallies most of his supporters don’t wear mask. He doesn’t even encourage them to wear mask against his own administrations policy.
He tweeted Covid-19 are all lies, deaths and infections are all lies created by democrats. Tweeted only 9,000 deaths. Then promoted a lunatic doctor.

Now you tell me what kind of a president is that? Trump is part of the problem. As long as Trump is the president I don’t think this crisis will go away.
He is an excellent President and hundreds of times better than the idiot you are trotting out to run for all your complaining.

He called the Marines who Killed In Action at Bellau Wood, "Losers" and "Suckers".

He has attacked Gold Star Families and Denegrated the name of Men who were Prisoners of War.

:flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth:
No, over 90,000 in 6 Democrat led illegal sanctuary states are dead because of inept and idiot Democrat governors and their global leading 8% mortality rate. The remaining 44 states have the additional 100,000 deaths but with increased testing and much more common sense and less stupidity, a 1.8% mortality rate which brought the US down to 2.9%. You can awwwk and parrot all the ignorant lying points you want, but this thing turned bad early because of idiot Democrats like yourself.
To understand just how we found ourselves in such a devastating humanitarian and economic predicament, look no further than how the governors and legislatures of many red states blindly deferred to President Trump and his blatant disregard for medical expertise.

Adjusting for population, the ten states with the highest rates of new coronavirus cases are Florida, Alabama, Nevada, Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, Arizona, Tennessee and Arkansas.

s3aw62uoijm51.png

Actually no...Political Chic has a wonderful explanation in her thread.

Trying to avoid a panic
Right idea

And this is Trump we are talking about. The same guy who couldn't stop talking about an "immigrant invasion" The same Trump whose inaugural address was titled "American Carnage" . The same Trump who is currently falsely claiming that Portland is on fire. Puhleese.
Trump’s lie about not wanting to ‘panic’ Americans is as ridiculous as it is lame.

Trump not only has contempt for America’s war dead but he has contempt for the intelligence of the American people.
Nancy got the same briefing since she's speaker of the house come to Chinatown was her call for action
Trump has not failed in his leadership because he hasn't offered any leadership in the fight against the cornavirus. He has refused to take any responsibility for the failure of his administration to have working test kits in March. He has blamed China, the WHO, the democrats, Obama, and probably others for the epidemic in the US. He leaves the public confused when he praises unorthodox cures while his own people are warning the public about using them. His healthcare advisors and the CDC was telling the public to wear masks and Trump was questions the effectiveness, often refusing to set an example by wearing a mask, and worst of all encouraging open rebellion in states where governors tried to make masks mandatory. Anyone questioning why the high infection rate and death toll in the US, need only look to our non-leader in the White House.
First he opposed the travel ban then he said he totally supported it and denied he ever opposed it.
Oh my god are you ever fucking stupid,this goes down as your most retarded post ever and that’s saying a lot.lol

I suspect you swallowed the kool-aid that tramp is to be honored and worshipped.

And we suspect you are biting your fingernails to the quick while watching Maddow, and O’Donnell while formulating your talking points for the next day...

Trying to avoid a panic
Right idea

And we suspect you are biting your fingernails to the quick while watching Maddow, and O’Donnell while formulating your talking points for the next day...
No talking point ,but which Republican involved in a close race wants to vote for a SC judge BEFORE election day ? They vote for ,,,they stand a good chance of losing their election

Trying to avoid a panic
Right idea

No talking point ,but which Republican involved in a close race wants to vote for a SC judge BEFORE election day ? They vote for ,,,they stand a good chance of losing their election

While I am sure that is what you would like to see, that is just not reality...

You didn't say draw parallels. You said prove it. I did draw parallels, the planks of the communist manifesto. So that was your problem, you didn't know how to Google the planks?

The planks of the Communist Manifesto are the backbone of how government totally controls a country.

And you were in the quote for when another poster who unlike you gave a serious response and I listed many of the key ones to your silence.

But the key is that the State owns property and we are temporary renters. Things like the progressive income tax that reach confiscatory rates. Limiting the ability to leave your own wealth to your heirs with tax rates that again reach confiscatory levels. You can't leave and take your property with you. Government controls land ownership and the airwaves. We are indoctrinated in government education.

That's EXACTLY what Democrats advocate. Then as they have a choke hold on the country like a boa constrictor on its prey then they have us by the short hairs.

Also, like communist governments, Democrats indemnify their own leaders who live in fabulous luxury and wealth because they are more equal than we are.

Democrats are also moving towards endless control and nationalization of our key industries. Medical, financial, energy. And they push their economic policy through endless taxes and regulations of businesses.

There are a whole hell of a lot of "parallels" to anyone with a critical mind

1) Totally agree about hte death taxes. IMO, that money has already been taxed once so the govt have no right to tax it again. And if some of it has to be 'distributed' again then why should the govt get it. Why can't the person who has the money decide where it goes - a charity or some such.
2) I don't see the Dems wanting to own all the property. As for energy, financial institutions, I see them wanting oversight, not wanting to run it. Private companies have not exactly been paragons of virtue, or being trustworthy when it comes to vital cogs in society such as finance and energy. As for medical, I have no problem with a mixture of both, although I find with my private medical insurance, the premiums just went up a month ago and they also lessened what I was eligible for.
3) Both parties live in luxury and indemnify their leaders. What I find interesting about you, you claim to be libertarian, which means you are no fan of either party yet you have yet to once criticise Trump. Excuse me if I find you being biased.

On the death taxes, glad you oppose them, but Democrats are for them. They in fact continually fight to lower the deduction and increase the tax rate. And Democrats constantly say that preventing transfer of wealth by generation is a primary reason for that, the reason given in the Communist manifesto.

On property, Democrats totally want to control property. Try to use your property to conduct business and they hit you with all sorts of taxes and regulations. They even control your private use of your own bathroom.

Note you asked for examples of why Democrats are Marxists and all you responded with is what you think. Maybe you're not a Marxist even though you support them.

As for my supporting Trump. Two things:

1) As a libertarian, Democrats have been running as violent Marxists for decades, but then they backed off when they won. So I voted third party (typically Libertarian Party, not always). Now they are with the green new deal and burning down American inner cities and their move to actually take over the medical industry no longer stopping at Marxism in campaigns. So yeah, as a libertarian, Democrats have gone to clearly worse.

2) The vitriolic screaming and hate from the left is ridiculous. If you go in a room and one little boy is screaming at another little boy at the top of his lungs you're a Nazi, you're a racist, you're a murderer, you don't go up and criticize the boy who's being screamed at. You tell the screamer to STFU and start talking when they stop screaming. Democrats are still at full fever pitch scream

And yet your standard clearly became Democrats invading other countries is fine with you. What you oppose is Republicans being behind the steering wheel and your supposed anti-meddling policy was just yet another partisan weapon to you.

Note Trump is NOT invading anyone while Biden has a 47 year history of supporting invasions and you still say Biden is "better."

If what you cared about is the US minding our own business. Trump is the best you've gotten from us since the 70s and Carter. Obviously when you said that was your standard, you LIED, Darlene. You're another no nuts Democrat

Why are trying to draw a correlation between my extreme dislike of Trump and US invasions. When I think of my dislike of Trump it has nothing to do with invasions. That is the least of my problems with him. As you said, he hasn't invaded anywhere that I know of.

Where have I said I want the US (under any political party) invading? Where have I said Vietnam was okay? Grenada? Gulf War 1? Iraq? Afghanistan?

Minding your own business? You mean slapping tariffs on countries? That's minding your own business? Calling Kim a fuckwit then his mate is not having a affect on the international stage? The funny thing is, the reason he is quiet on the international front is because he is barely holding it together on the domestic front. He hasn't got a clue as to what is going on around him.

Trump put tariffs on countries in order to get them to lower their tariffs. Funny how Democrats love to bring up tariffs but you never mention the part that he then negotiates lower tariffs. I suppose it's because you're so partisan and liars.

While I'm a free trader, WTF? Tariffs on imports to your country is interfering in other countries? I mean seriously, WTF? Well you are a globalist, obviously. But wow

Of course I'm a globalist. And you are an isolationist. And?

Wrong, not an isolationist. Great example of the pulling shit out of your ass logical fallacy though. But that is pretty funny. When you said your big issue with the US was not meddling with other countries, it turned out you were lying and I support that. Then you called me an "isolationist" because I said I don't want our MILITARY in foreign countries and I don't want our DIPLOMATS making decisions over other countries. I said I just want to do business with the world. You can handle your own problems. And you have a lot of them. Good luck with that if I get my way

The only thing proven by him, of all people who own a 757 jet, is that he was the beneficary of his daddies wealth, (estimated to be over 400 million) which some have speculated was obtained through tax fraud as well as other questionable endeavors.

If he was truly a self made billionaire(like Warren Buffet, or even his little pet ass licker, Krazy Kanye) with a proven track record of building and sustaining new businesses or turning distressed businesses into profitable ventures , then his self proclaimed business acumen could be taken seriously. By accident of birth, he was spit out with a 24k gold spoon stuck in his fat ass.
This FALSE line has been uttered by Democrats a million times, and refuted 10 times that much. Lots of people were born to rich parents. They were not still rich at the age of 74. Or even 30.

Trump inherited some money when his father died in 1999, but it was insignificant and small, relative to the multibillion $$$ fortune he had already amassed by that time, on his own.

When his father died, Trump was already 53 years old, and had been a multibillionaire for decades.

only idiots around here ignore that biden is corrupt and think he is the answer.lol
They are sheltered from the truth, by their liberal OMISSION media, and as such, they walk around empty-headed, not knowing what even elementary school conservative kids know, such as >>>

The only thing proven by him, of all people who own a 757 jet, is that he was the beneficary of his daddies wealth, (estimated to be over 400 million) which some have speculated was obtained through tax fraud as well as other questionable endeavors.

If he was truly a self made billionaire(like Warren Buffet, or even his little pet ass licker, Krazy Kanye) with a proven track record of building and sustaining new businesses or turning distressed businesses into profitable ventures , then his self proclaimed business acumen could be taken seriously. By accident of birth, he was spit out with a 24k gold spoon stuck in his fat ass.
This FALSE line has been uttered by Democrats a million times, and refuted 10 times that much. Lots of people were born to rich parents. They were not still rich at the age of 74. Or even 30. Trump inherited some money when his father died in 1999, but it was insignificant and small, relative to the multibillion $$$ fortune he had already amassed by that time, on his own.

This FALSE line has been uttered by Democrats a million times, and refuted 10 times that much. Lots of people were born to rich parents. They were not still rich at the age of 74. Or even 30.

Trump inherited some money when his father died in 1999, but it was insignificant and small, relative to the multibillion $$$ fortune he had already amassed by that time, on his own.

When his father died, Trump was already 53 years old, and had been a multibillionaire for decades.

"Some Money"???!!....LMFAO!

Go ahead. Start posting proof of your delusion.

And while your at it, justify his numerous bankruptcies and failures.

And I will post more than enough to counter your nonsense.

I knew some people who dealt with that unscrupulous fuck when he was in the casino business.

Your dumb, dirt poor, ignorant ass is living vicariously through the deeds of a shyster.

Pathetic.

Last edited:

I knew some people who dealt with that unscrupulous fuck when he was in the casino business.

Your dumb, dirt poor, ignorant ass is living vicariously through the deeds of a shyster.

Pathetic.
He never HAD a bankruptcy, you dumb, dirt poor, ignorant ass clown, information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media. Bankruptcies are Chapter 7. Trump had none. He had Chapter 13s - reorganizations, not bankruptcies.

This concludes your education for today. I'm not getting paid for this.

BTW. How's YOUR 757 doing these days ?

Pathetic.
He never HAD a bankruptcy, you dumb, dirt poor, ignorant ass clown, information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media. Bankruptcies are Chapter 7. Trump had none. He had Chapter 13s - reorganizations, not bankruptcies.

This concludes your education for today. I'm not getting paid for this.

BTW. How's YOUR 757 doing these days ?

You stump stupid moron. Are you now attempting to redefine how bankruptcies are reported?

A Chapter 13 "reorganization" is STILL a bankruptcy you fucking, brain dead idiot.

Now, do you need to know WHY a company files for one?

You are a terminally STUPID, inbred dunce.

Last edited:

Mar 11, 2020

s3aw62uoijm51.png

Actually no...Political Chic has a wonderful explanation in her thread.

That people had co-morbidities does not mean they did not die of #COVID19. COVID may have caused them or worked synergistically to kill them. There have been over 200,000 excess all cause deaths in the US this year, if COVID19 is not pushing up the numbers, what is? #COVIDKills

You stump stupid moron. Are you now attempting to redefine how bankruptcies are reported?

A Chapter 13 "reorganization" is STILL a bankruptcy you fucking, brain dead idiot.

Now, do you need to know WHY a company files for one?

You are a terminally STUPID, inbred dunce.
Bankruptcy is a term that is used differently in different parts of North America. In some parts, it covers Chapter 7, 11. and 13. Other parts, it refers only to Chapter 7. If you choose to use it blanketly you have my permission.

Now go wash out your mouth with antibacterial soap, and read a list of Trump accomplishments. Look out, there might be a QUIZ (like the ones I've posted here, and you, like chicken boy Faun, were too afraid to go near, for fear of getting a zero, and labeling yourself, oh shall we say >> "brain dead idiot" ? :biggrin:

PS - no response on your 757 ?

Forum List

Back