Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...
Everything is Fake News now. According to Trump, there aren't any facts any more. Unfortunately for him, facts do still exist.
Fake News was here long before Trump and you fell for it because you're a weak minded sheep.
The only weak minded sheep here are those who believe the AH Trump, whose daddy got him in and out of college ,ahead of scientists ,,generals, and experts in foreign affairs. He's made a mockery of Americas standing in the world.
Only whiny libberss care about "standing in the world". At least we finally dumped the idiot muslim running around apologizing for America.
Yes Brownie NOW we have a Russian ass kisser in our WH So much better??? Real Unemployment 11,12%? People losing their homes? No plans by the moron in our WH to fight this virus?? It'll disappear?? Oh yeah We have it so much better with Trump than we had with Obama And pigs fly
The virus is the flu it merely needs a vaccine which is coming. Obammy wore kneepads to visit Putin and you babble about Trump? Your virus hoax made him shut down the country which was a mistake which he is fixing now. And yes, all real Americans have it much better now with jobs and a booming economy I cannot speak for you America hating dregs.
LOL THE HOAX is now in the red states How many must die for the AH and his tribe to get a fn clue?? I weep for those who die in Red states as well as those in Blue Your moron is one sick pos
Red states continue to have the lowest mortality rates in the country stop lying...more cases is good not bad lying libber.
"more cases is good not bad lying libber."

:cuckoo:

The forum didn't really need more evidence that conservatives are completely brain-dead.
icon_rolleyes.gif

More cases means more deaths.
We only have the most cases because we test the most. India is up there too. Also Trump's fault?

There's no way you can be a banker when you're so bad with numbers.

Cases per million...

USA .... 20,634
India ..... 3,718

Deaths per million...

USA .... 608
India ..... 60

Check out the blue states....but lets blame Trump.

View attachment 389809
LOLOL

See that? Now you’re correctly factoring in population. That's what you should have done when comparing the U.S. with India. I'm glad to see you're learning.

As far as that chart, yes, since the start of coronavirus, some blue states which were hit hard early on have the highest deaths per capita. But that's switched when viewing current data as some red states are now the hotspots in the U.S..
Some? You mean MOST.

What hotspots? The red states are still nowhere near what NY, NJ, CT and MA produced in terms of deaths per 10k.
Of course they are not as big as the NYC metro area states..... the virus from all those coming home from Europe, carrying the disease, came in through their airports and spread like wildfire in their compact population centers..... And by complete surprise!

Florida had months before they became a hotspot, and mask wearing was in place, for the most part, and Florida had fair warning on what was happening in nursing homes etc....
And so Florida has a very low mortality rate and deaths/capita compared to the idiot northeast and their inept Dem governors...agreed.
Again, that's not how it currently is. Based on yesterday's numbers per million.

The worst...
1Arkansas
48.7​
2South Dakota
9.0​
3Kansas
8.9​
4Mississippi
7.4​
5Florida
7.3​
6South Carolina
6.6​
7North Dakota
6.6​
8West Virginia
5.6​
9Virginia
5.3​
10Texas
5.0​

The best...
41New York
0.8​
42Maine
0.7​
43Washington
0.7​
44Connecticut
0.6​
45Oregon
0.5​
46Utah
0.3​
47New Hampshire
0.0​
48Alaska
0.0​
49Wyoming
0.0​
50Vermont
0.0​

Arkansas has a 1.6% mortality rate, SD has a 1.1%, and so on. These states barely have any deaths so comparing them to 33,000 and 15,000 death states is a total crock.
...and those states have deaths per million in the 200 range unlike the northeast in the 1000s range.
You're stuck in the past. Yes, it was very bad in the NE early on. Now it's not. Now it's bad in some red states.
I live in MA and my kids are 100% remote learning and basketball, football and volleyball aren’t happening. You’re a fucking waste of a life. Lying POS. No way you’re employed.
"I know you are but what am I?"

LOLOL

C'mon, ShortBus, you can do better than that, can't ya?
Nice deflection, waste of life. Tell me again at how well the Blue States are doing. Especially the gyms and restaurants in NYC. Stupid waste of life.
25% coming back ,,,,soon more Better hope Blue states do well or else your red states might have to pay their fair share
You do realize that it’s the Republicans in the blue states that make them wealthy not parasite Democrats who only want handouts.
Prove it...
Easy look at the regions in Cali that are red and compare their average income to those that are Blue. Orange County vs Compton for instance.

Azog We want your vote Just don't want you to vote for this obvious idiot this bully Trump
1. When you are flying around in your own privae 757 jet, MAYBE you could start calling Trump an "idiot"

2. Who has Trump bullied ? How ? Got a source ? Got a link ? Got anything ?
You're really impressed by people who have their own private jets, huh, gramps?

Your tacit surrender is accepted, gramps.
Then show that the Covid isn't a scam. Verify right here all the so-called
deaths we hear about. Got their names ? Where they died ? Other ailments they had ? Got anything ?
WTF??

You actually think people aren't dying because of COVID-19? You nutters are getting even crazier.

4284c368a55036c0a38793e67b2e4f57.gif

You're really impressed by people who have their own private jets, huh, gramps?
I'd say it's pretty impressive, yeah.

What's your good impression ? Hair buns on guys with knee-hole jeans, or wearing dresses ? :biggrin:

1600393530304.png
Mickey Mouse Club anyone ?

First of all, you're kazzing. No one said the "number" of positive tested people are excluded from that algorithm. What was said is the "percentage" of positive tests are not included. But the number isn't either.

You now lose this argument because you're kazzing (i.e., lying).

And didn't I already show you this...?

^^^ you'll note, there's no percentage of positive tests in either of those algorithms.

Are ya feeling stupid yet??
Now that you've impressed us all Oh so much with all that, please tell us what % of so-called Covid deaths are actually that, and what % are deaths from other causes, among people who happened to be slightly infected, but they still were listed as a Covid death.

We await your answer, Mr QUIZ ZERO.
Don't have that figure handy but here's Impeached Trump recognizing 100,000 deaths back in May...

world-us-canada-52821090

His sheep elected him as a big FUCK YOU to this country. He's really come through for them.

For us and YOU too.

1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy,
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market,
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration, 5. 5. 5. created 4 million jobs, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low, highest median wage in US history,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that), 13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we have begun BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE aggreement establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. highest median wage in US history
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. We found out when we expected President Trump to lead us through a COVID pandemic, as our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to less than 1,000 this week, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. > it's a HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Ventilators (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals,
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats),
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine.
LOLOL

I got only as far as ...

"RECORD positive numbers on the economy"

You mean record negative numbers. I believe the record for negative real GDP growth was around -9%

Impeached Trump shattered that record with his own ... -33%. A record that may last forever.​

WTF??

You actually think people aren't dying because of COVID-19? You nutters are getting even crazier.
I neither think it or don't think it. The jury is still out. When it come to Democrat scams to oust Trump, nothing surprises me.

Haven't you heard that thousands of non-Covid deaths are being reported as Covid deaths ? And you didn't post the names of the dead like I asked.

Here's some more names for you to post >> those people who are reporting the deaths. WHO are THEY ?

The truth is the virus is winning.
FALSE! The US mortality rate is DOWN 90%. Hospitalizations down 37%.

Liar. Yesterday you claimed last week's numbers were down to 214. Today you show it's 337. You keep posting a number that changes on you every day because you're too stupid to know that number is not final.

I got only as far as ...

"RECORD positive numbers on the economy"
That's because, like all deranged leftists, you can't view (and thus learn) good things about Trump. You're programmed to look the other way. Result > Information- deprived, liberal airheads,

I already posted your shot to hell credibility, on Trump economic numbers. Even the Obama-infested BEA doesn't agree with you.

Liar. Yesterday you claimed last week's numbers were down to 214. Today you show it's 337. You keep posting a number that changes on you every day because you're too stupid to know that number is not final.
HA HA. See folks! What did I tell you ? Mr QUIZ ZERO picks up something ridiculous that he thinks he can use as a gotcha stick, and he'll swing it for weeks.. HA HA . Oh man, we're gonna have a field day with this psycho.

Moron, I already stomped your idiot blabs about the numbers changing. I 've been watching them do that for months, and posting it all over the forum. You're an idiot, and you're not reading the thread.

And, I repeat >> The US mortality rate is DOWN 90%. Hospitalizations down 37%. :biggrin:

Only president to have -33% real GDP. Only president to never have a single quarter of real GDP any higher than 3.5%. Only the second president to never have a year of real GDP at 3% or higher.
FALSE! Even books cookers in the Obama-infested BEA who lowered Trump's number of 4.2% down, didn't lower it a far as 3.5%. Their current numbers show consecutive quarters of 3.9% and 3.8%.

But go ahead and campaign against Trump based on the economy. Yeah, you do that.

View attachment 390014
LOLOL

You piece of shit liar, that graph is old and only goes through the 2nd quarter of 2019. Who did you think you could fool with that? I hope you're not so fucked in the head you don't know we're in September of 2020. :ack-1:

You piece of shit liar, that graph is old and only goes through the 2nd quarter of 2019. Who did you think you could fool with that? I hope you're not so fucked in the head you don't know we're in September of 2020. :ack-1:
Not old, I just copy pasted it a few minutes ago. It's the latest numbers, and it doesn't NEED to go further than what it goes to, Why should it ? We were talking about the quarters when Trump's GDP topped 3.5%.

So why go further ? > So it can show the lockdown numbers, enabling you to falsely blame Trump for the Covid virus economy ? That's what Democrats have been up to all along, as I previously stated. Which is why Pelosi and her "ludicrous list" won't let the stimulus checks go out. They want to keep the economy as bad as possible, to reduce Trump's chances for re-election.

But you guys are wasting your energy. The Trump landslide is approaching, and you can't stop it. Biden is toast. He's demented, corrupt, and picked a horrible running mate.

Now go wash out your mouth with soap, and take the QUIZ, chicken boy.

Last edited:
WTF??

I neither think it or don't think it. The jury is still out. When it come to Democrat scams to oust Trump, nothing surprises me.

Haven't you heard that thousands of non-Covid deaths are being reported as Covid deaths ? And you didn't post the names of the dead like I asked.

Here's some more names for you to post >> those people who are reporting the deaths. WHO are THEY ?

Impeached Trump said the jury wasn't out. When he talked about it in may, he said there were 100,000 deaths. Are you saying he was lying?

HA HA. See folks! What did I tell you ? Mr QUIZ ZERO picks up something ridiculous that he thinks he can use as a gotcha stick, and he'll swing it for weeks.. HA HA . Oh man, we're gonna have a field day with this psycho.

Moron, I already stomped your idiot blabs about the numbers changing. I 've been watching them do that for months, and posting it all over the forum. You're an idiot, and you're not reading the thread.

And, I repeat >> The US mortality rate is DOWN 90%. Hospitalizations down 37%. :biggrin:
LOL

Of course I'm going to remind you how I bitch-slapped you into reality by showing you those numbers were not final. You should be thanking me for educating you.

Forum List

Back