Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?

Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.

He also formed a taskforce and implemented a travel ban weeks before the first confirmed case, while the democrats called him a xenophobe and warned us that this flu across the pacific was just a distraction from impeachment.

Even if I agreed with your take on Trump's performance, why would I vote for the people who thought he was OVER reacting?

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
He hasnt "denigrated" me wacko and I served 25 years. Much better than Mr Apology Obammy. In which branch did you serve?

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

And Democrats continue to lie and hype the Biden virus. Again, even if what you said is true, why is it somehow OK to hype a virus for political benefit and not downplay it? Your dishonesty is better than someone else's?

Forum List

Back