Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

LOL

Moron, now you're conflating political parties with races. :eusa_doh:

I didn't ask for evidence the unemployment rate is higher for blacks than whites. I asked for the unemployment rate of Republicans versus Democrats. I'll do the math for ya...

Factoring in the unemployment rate by race with the percentage of people who voted for Obama by race in 2008, Obama got a total of about 4.3 million votes from those groups.

Doing the same for Trump in 2016, Trump got a total of about 2.5 million from that group.
Nothing you say means ANYTHING. You are a total loss in this forum, and as you know, lots of others have said that as well as me.

:lmao:

Just like tens of millions of lunatics on the right "know it to be true" that the 2020 election was stolen, right, gramps?
HUNDREDS of millions of people on both left AND right, know it was stolen (including YOU). THAT's what's right. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Nope. You have no quote saying that at all. Besides, the FED doesn't pay the municipal and state police force budgets. What gives you that stupid idea ? Maybe you didn’t know they only directly fund the Fed police agencies. FBI etc. They can offer grants for additional training and capital expenses but onlynif the locals ask for it. , NOTHING MORE. Geesus, you idiots think the fed funds municipalities across the nation…..ha ha.
I already posted the quote in VIDEO. And it' s been posted in the forum by others about 2 dozen times. You lost that one.

And nobody said anything about the FED funding municipalities. The issue was what Biden said, extending his influence to the whole country. Biden said "YES, ABSOLUTELY" when asked if he agreed with redirecting funds away from the police. Terrible (and stupid) thing to say, but he said it, and it will stick with him, whether he changes from it or not.

Proof already exists.
Investigators from the secretary of state’s office reviewed hours of surveillance video and interviewed the election workers. The FBI and the U.S. attorney’s office also investigated. They all concluded nothing improper happened.

They found that workers stopped counting when an election supervisor told them to go home for the night. But the secretary of state’s office called and told Fulton County to keep counting. So, workers resumed counting.

Investigators found no one ordered the election observers and the media to leave – they left on their own when workers stopped counting. They returned later, when they learned counting had resumed.

The “suitcases” were official ballot containers. The full video shows workers placing them under the tables when they thought they were done for the night – in full view of election observers. When they were told to resume counting, the workers pulled out the containers and started counting again.

I already posted the quote in VIDEO. And it' s been posted in the forum by others about 2 dozen times. You lost that one.

And nobody said anything about the FED funding municipalities. The issue was what Biden said, extending his influence to the whole country. Biden said "YES, ABSOLUTELY" when asked if he agreed with redirecting funds away from the police. Terrible (and stupid) thing to say, but he said it, and it will stick with him, whether he changes from it or not.
BS. I see you still don’t have a direct quote IN FULL, but your own crapolla interpretation. Typical Humper strategy. If it’s in a video, it’s been published on line. Just regurgitating Fix News shit doesn’t cut it. Show the quote in full. Stop babbling. Biden has NO AUTHORITY nor capability of changing where the funding of municipalities go for police training. Local tax dollars pay for that shit.

Proof already exists.
LOL

Questions are not proof, doofus.

face-palm-gif.278959

Nothing you say means ANYTHING. You are a total loss in this forum, and as you know, lots of others have said that as well as me.
Poor gramps, your claim exposed the truth about what happened.

As I showed, more people, regardless of race, were out work during Obama's inauguration Tham they were during Trump's.

You lose as always because you're a loser.

HUNDREDS of millions of people on both left AND right, know it was stolen (including YOU). THAT's what's right. :biggrin:
No, gramps, I don't know that and neither do hundreds of millions. We can't possibly know that since it's never been proven. About a third of American adults, however, do delude themselves into believing that despite the lack of proof; but that group is almost all on the right and rightards have proven themselves to be insane.

Yeah, imagine asking nuts to prove their claims; which they haven't after 15 months and counting.
The only response that deniers have, is that the “ deep state “ that is to blame. Funny, it now includes Mike Pence .

You don't think the Deep State exists? Where have you been for the past 4 years?
I think deep state theorists are lunatics. It’s a. Conspiracy theory concocted by the ignorant who can not do simple research or are too infantile to have the intellect to think for themselves. The deep state lives in the minds of peoples who spent their years in public schools sitting in the back rows copying off people in front of them waiting for their next dillusion to appear. I doubt many deep state theorist can understand what a wet dream Trump has been for four years. He actually looks like a normal person dressed in Orange with his dyed skin and hair plugs to deep staters most of whom are racists.

I guess you will do nothing as the Deep State takes democracy away from us.
So, Trump is part of the deep state ? He now recommends and endorses vaccinations. We know according to humpers that Pence is. Sounds like anyone who makes a statement that doesn’t sound racist, is a part of the deep state. It changes like the the wind except for one consistency. Humpers are all for white apartheid rule.

Forum List

Back