TRUMP on ISRAEL: ‘Under Biden the World is Getting More Violent and More Unstable’

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayorOfRealville

May 15, 2021
TRUMP on ISRAEL: ‘Under Biden the World is Getting More Violent and More Unstable’

Former President Donald Trump issued an official statement on the chaos unfolding in Israel Tuesday; saying the Jewish State has every right to defend itself from militant attacks originating in the Gaza Strip.

“When I was in office we were known as the Peace Presidency, because Israel’s adversaries knew that the United States stood strongly with Israel and there would be swift retribution if Israel was attacked. Under Biden, the world is getting more violent and more unstable because Biden’s weakness and lack of support for Israel is leading to new attacks on our allies. America must always stand with Israel and make clear that the Palestinians must end the violence, terror, and rocket attacks, and make clear that the U.S. will always strongly support Israel’s right to defend itself. Unbelievably, Democrats also continue to stand by crazed anti-American Rep. Ilhan Omar, and others, who savagely attack Israel while they are under terrorist assault,” posted Trump on his personal webpage.

This is a developing story.

My comment: As usual, Trump was right. We went from great peace deals under Trump to war and violence under Pedophile Biden.

Shit got so boring after Biden took charge. I'm honestly not even paying attention anymore. Are things really that bad, or is this just more partisan frustration? From what I can tell the country is still doing just fine. I've got electric, food and gas in the truck. I'm aight.

• Banned
Shit got so boring after Biden took charge. I'm honestly not even paying attention anymore. Are things really that bad, or is this just more partisan frustration? From what I can tell the country is still doing just fine. I've got electric, food and gas in the truck. I'm aight.

Things are really that bad. In fact, it is stunning that things got so bad so fast

Former President Donald Trump issued an official statement on the chaos unfolding in Israel Tuesday; saying the Jewish State has every right to defend itself from militant attacks originating in the Gaza Strip.

“When I was in office we were known as the Peace Presidency, because Israel’s adversaries knew that the United States stood strongly with Israel and there would be swift retribution if Israel was attacked. Under Biden, the world is getting more violent and more unstable because Biden’s weakness and lack of support for Israel is leading to new attacks on our allies. America must always stand with Israel and make clear that the Palestinians must end the violence, terror, and rocket attacks, and make clear that the U.S. will always strongly support Israel’s right to defend itself. Unbelievably, Democrats also continue to stand by crazed anti-American Rep. Ilhan Omar, and others, who savagely attack Israel while they are under terrorist assault,” posted Trump on his personal webpage.

My comment: As usual, Trump was right. We went from great peace deals under Trump to war and violence under Pedophile Biden.
No. He's an idiot. Hamas attack on Israel have nothing to do with Biden. They knew the retribution would be swift and it was. Nothing was needed from the US as Israel can take care of itself. I have heard, Hamas was pissed that it did not have a seat at the table when Trump administration was working on normalizing and cooperation between Israel and the UAE. If the current situation has anything at all to do with the US, that is probably the only thing.
This will play out, until Hamas runs short of rockets or Israel takes control of more of their territory as they often do when somebody is stupid enough to attack them with inferior capabilities and resources. I figure Iran is using them to fight a proxi-war with Israel after the last sabotage of their Nuclear facilities and program. I always figure Israel was responsible and there would be blowback. I suspect Israel knew there would be also, but there is no way they will let Iran have nuclear capability.

This is all orchestrated by Bibi to stay in power.

Nice avatar. Are you married to your brother too? Ilhan Omar is an Islamo-Fascist, Jew-hating sack of shit. I must assume that you are one too. Its all the feelthy Jews fault right Eva?
Shes rated by Club For Growth as more conservative than Elise Stefanik.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Really?
Didn't Jarod fix this?
"Peace deals"?
Between three countries who not only not at war but not even in a conflict.
Guess, as usual, Trump and his retarded son in law missed the big picture................AGAIN.

I figure Iran is using them to fight a proxi-war with Israel after the last sabotage of their Nuclear facilities and program.
I've read some learned opinions that this is more Putin-led than Iranian. He has basically turned Syria into a client state.
That would be a typical strategy, though I have read nothing to that effect. War by proxi is a lot easier on your own troops.

I've read some learned opinions that this is more Putin-led than Iranian. He has basically turned Syria into a client state.

You haven't read shit you lying lowlife. Anyone with an avatar of an Antisemitic AntiAmerican Islamo-Fascist POS like you is nothing but a liar. Go back to your shithole country loser.

No. He's an idiot. Hamas attack on Israel have nothing to do with Biden. They knew the retribution would be swift and it was. Nothing was needed from the US as Israel can take care of itself. I have heard, Hamas was pissed that it did not have a seat at the table when Trump administration was working on normalizing and cooperation between Israel and the UAE. If the current situation has anything at all to do with the US, that is probably the only thing.
This will play out, until Hamas runs short of rockets or Israel takes control of more of their territory as they often do when somebody is stupid enough to attack them with inferior capabilities and resources. I figure Iran is using them to fight a proxi-war with Israel after the last sabotage of their Nuclear facilities and program. I always figure Israel was responsible and there would be blowback. I suspect Israel knew there would be also, but there is no way they will let Iran have nuclear capability.
Biden gave the Palestinian Authority 235 million dollars. The attack on Israel is financed by Biden.

You haven't read shit you lying lowlife. Anyone with an avatar of an Antisemitic AntiAmerican Islamo-Fascist POS like you is nothing but a liar. Go back to your shithole country loser.
Yeah, you're a Putin-loving traitor just like that fat loser Donny Douchebag.

Last edited:

That is not entirely true. Biden backed off on the more positive backing of Israel that Trump enabled. When it comes to the middle east I have seen positive sand negatives of many nations there. But peace is not a bad idea. Israel ain't going anywhere. And the people in some Islamic areas want a good life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back