Trump On Ginsberg Death

I’m impressed. Shocked really
I'm not at all, but I knew the left would be. They dont know how brainwashed they are or how we see them

“Maybe he’s looking up” was one of the most despicable comments I’ve ever heard.

I don’t think that can be blamed on the left being brainwashed. I think that’s just him being a jackass. Hence the surprise.

But I’ll give him credit where credit is due. He did this one well.
DeMSM likes to skip the rotten comments that precede and elicit Trump’s comments

Were the preceding comments worse than Trump telling a grieving widow that her dead husband is in Hell?

I’m guessing not. Trump is a despicable human being.

Which is why I’m surprised that he was able to be classy in this instance. Maybe he finally grew up.
Her husbands comments were despicable. So we’re McCain’s.
Trump is not a politician. Neither are you.
Do the math.

What were those despicable comments?

Were they worse than the comments made by Trump? Is it even possible for them to have said anything more despicable than what Trump said?

Right. So, like I said, not as despicable as telling a grieving widow that her dead husband is in Hell. Not anywhere close to that.
That’s just your opinion.
If you insult volatile people you should expect a response.

That has been my opinion from the start.

“Maybe he’s looking up” was one of the most despicable comments I’ve ever heard, like I said from the beginning. Hence why I’m surprised he was able to present himself with class this time around.

So yes, it’s my opinion. I’m not sure what your point is. My opinion remains that those comments of his are the most vile and despicable thing I’ve ever heard from a person in his position.
And this applies to Dingell as well.
I don’t condone either’s comment but you can’t justify one without considering the other. Goes for McCain, too. His comments were worse because he insulted all trump supporters.

Trump’s comments to a grieving widow that her husband is in Hell are far worse than any nonsense you’re trying to compare it to from McCain.

It’s just you trying to spin your “everyone says mean things” to justify Trump’s actions. Sorry, I’m not buying it.

You can call your political opponent an asshole. You can accuse your political opponent of being a hypocrite. But don’t tell a grieving widow that her recently dead husband is in Hell. That’s just plain fucked up.

That’s my opinion. Hence why I think so little of him, and you for trying to justify it.
That’s a lie. He didn’t say it to her. He said it to an audience.

He told the audience what he told her.

And it doesn’t make a difference anyway. Whether he told her directly that her dead husband is in Hell or whether he told an audience that her dead husband is in Hell (which received cheers and applause by the way), it’s an incredibly fucked up thing to say.

You think it makes it better to say it to an audience and have people cheer her dead husband being in Hell?

You’re trying real hard to justify this and there is no way to justify it. It was a terrible, despicable comment.
I didn’t justify anything. I’m just pointing out your duplicity. Everything seems to go only one way with you.

You think it makes it better to say it to an audience and have people cheer her dead husband being in Hell?
Democrats dont even believe in God, heaven or hell. Just look at the Religion forum. All the left does is mock. They really dont even belong in that forum. They just troll. If he makes a joke, I really dont give a damn.

Democrats dont even believe in God, heaven or hell. Just look at the Religion forum. All the left does is mock. They really dont even belong in that forum. They just troll. If he makes a joke, I really dont give a damn.
But they only mock Christianity. They’re too hypocritical and scared to mock Islam.

I'm not at all, but I knew the left would be. They dont know how brainwashed they are or how we see them

“Maybe he’s looking up” was one of the most despicable comments I’ve ever heard.

I don’t think that can be blamed on the left being brainwashed. I think that’s just him being a jackass. Hence the surprise.

DeMSM likes to skip the rotten comments that precede and elicit Trump’s comments

Were the preceding comments worse than Trump telling a grieving widow that her dead husband is in Hell?

Which is why I’m surprised that he was able to be classy in this instance. Maybe he finally grew up.
Do the math.

Were they worse than the comments made by Trump? Is it even possible for them to have said anything more despicable than what Trump said?

Right. So, like I said, not as despicable as telling a grieving widow that her dead husband is in Hell. Not anywhere close to that.

“Maybe he’s looking up” was one of the most despicable comments I’ve ever heard, like I said from the beginning. Hence why I’m surprised he was able to present himself with class this time around.

So yes, it’s my opinion. I’m not sure what your point is. My opinion remains that those comments of his are the most vile and despicable thing I’ve ever heard from a person in his position.
I don’t condone either’s comment but you can’t justify one without considering the other. Goes for McCain, too. His comments were worse because he insulted all trump supporters.

Trump’s comments to a grieving widow that her husband is in Hell are far worse than any nonsense you’re trying to compare it to from McCain.

It’s just you trying to spin your “everyone says mean things” to justify Trump’s actions. Sorry, I’m not buying it.

You can call your political opponent an asshole. You can accuse your political opponent of being a hypocrite. But don’t tell a grieving widow that her recently dead husband is in Hell. That’s just plain fucked up.

That’s my opinion. Hence why I think so little of him, and you for trying to justify it.

And it doesn’t make a difference anyway. Whether he told her directly that her dead husband is in Hell or whether he told an audience that her dead husband is in Hell (which received cheers and applause by the way), it’s an incredibly fucked up thing to say.

You’re trying real hard to justify this and there is no way to justify it. It was a terrible, despicable comment.
I didn’t justify anything. I’m just pointing out your duplicity. Everything seems to go only one way with you.

There is no duplicity.

He was describing what he said to her when she called him to thank him for being so nice to her husband.

"I said that's ok. Don't worry about it. Maybe he's looking up."

As though any of this even remotely makes it less terrible. It was a terrible thing to say. Period.

Democrats dont even believe in God, heaven or hell.

That's a lie. Several Democrats do.

I don't believe in any of that. But the last thing I would do is tell a grieving widow that her dead husband is looking up from Hell. What kind of lowlife piece of shit would say something like that?

It's not even about whether one believes in that or not. It's about being a decent human being.

Do the math.

There is no duplicity.

He was describing what he said to her when she called him to thank him for being so nice to her husband.

As though any of this even remotely makes it less terrible. It was a terrible thing to say. Period.
Link?

There is no duplicity.

Link?

You need a link to that?

I don't believe in any of that. But the last thing I would do is tell a grieving widow that her dead husband is looking up from Hell. What kind of lowlife piece of shit would say something like that?

It's not even about whether one believes in that or not. It's about being a decent human being.
I dont believe the dead go anywhere until the Return of Christ, but if I believed in the traditional concepts, I would THINK the same about Ginsberg. Millions have been murdered with her blessing.

I dont believe the dead go anywhere until the Return of Christ, but if I believed in the traditional concepts, I would THINK the same about Ginsberg. Millions have been murdered with her blessing.

Irrelevant. You don't tell a grieving widow that her dead husband is in Hell.

There is no duplicity.

Link?

You need a link to that?

That was a JOKE. Youre looking for reasons to be self-righteously offended.

I called John and Debbie, Dingleberry. I'm sure that offends you too. Really dont care.

Get off your self righteous high horse.
THOUSANDS of Democrats will say the same about Trump when he dies. They've already begun with Rush Limbaugh

There is no duplicity.

Link?

You need a link to that?

That was a JOKE. Youre looking for reasons to be self-righteously offended.

I called John and Debbie, Dingleberry. I'm sure that offends you too. Really dont care.

I don't care if you call them Dingleberry. That's fine. It's not fine to tell a grieving widow that her dead husband is in Hell.

If you think that's a joke, then I encourage you to try that zinger next time someone close to you loses someone. I'm sure they'll find it hilarious.

Last edited:

Get off your self righteous high horse.
THOUSANDS of Democrats will say the same about Trump when he dies. They've already begun with Rush Limbaugh

I hope people can act as classy as Trump did when he commented on RBG's death.

I was impressed that he was able to act that way.

There is no duplicity.

Link?

You need a link to that?

You’ve intentionally misquoted for the purpose of an agenda.
You’re dishonest.

You’re dishonest.

What the hell are you talking about? What did I misquote?
You tied his conversation with Dingell with a rhetorical comment in the moment. That’s the kind of propaganda dems push and believe. Dishonest.

Do you know what “misquote” means? Misquote: to quote incorrectly.

If I misquoted him then that means that I incorrectly quoted him. What part did I misquote? Show me.

Last edited:
You’re dishonest.

You tied his conversation with Dingell with a rhetorical comment in the moment. That’s the kind of propaganda dems push and believe. Dishonest.

If I misquoted him then that means that I incorrectly quoted him. What part did I misquote? Show me.
Do you know what context means? Do you not see how your accusation is out of context?

You’re dishonest.

Do you know what context means? Do you not see how your accusation is out of context?

Did you intend to accuse me saying something out of context? You said I misquoted. Which is it?

Nothing I said was out of context and nothing I said it was misquoted. Before you start piling on more ridiculous accusations, I’d like to clear up the misquoting one.

You accused me of misquoting. Tell me what I said that was a misquote. Last chance.

Forum List

Back