Trump On Ginsberg Death

I’m impressed. Shocked really
I'm not at all, but I knew the left would be. They dont know how brainwashed they are or how we see them

“Maybe he’s looking up” was one of the most despicable comments I’ve ever heard.

I don’t think that can be blamed on the left being brainwashed. I think that’s just him being a jackass. Hence the surprise.

But I’ll give him credit where credit is due. He did this one well.
DeMSM likes to skip the rotten comments that precede and elicit Trump’s comments

Were the preceding comments worse than Trump telling a grieving widow that her dead husband is in Hell?

I’m guessing not. Trump is a despicable human being.

Which is why I’m surprised that he was able to be classy in this instance. Maybe he finally grew up.
Her husbands comments were despicable. So we’re McCain’s.
Trump is not a politician. Neither are you.
Do the math.

What were those despicable comments?

Were they worse than the comments made by Trump? Is it even possible for them to have said anything more despicable than what Trump said?

I'm not at all, but I knew the left would be. They dont know how brainwashed they are or how we see them

“Maybe he’s looking up” was one of the most despicable comments I’ve ever heard.

I don’t think that can be blamed on the left being brainwashed. I think that’s just him being a jackass. Hence the surprise.

DeMSM likes to skip the rotten comments that precede and elicit Trump’s comments

Were the preceding comments worse than Trump telling a grieving widow that her dead husband is in Hell?

Which is why I’m surprised that he was able to be classy in this instance. Maybe he finally grew up.
Do the math.

Were they worse than the comments made by Trump? Is it even possible for them to have said anything more despicable than what Trump said?

Why is it that “not a politician” becomes the excuse for all sorts of horrible behavior?

I'm a Trump supporter, but to be honest it felt like it was a setup, his answer was too perfect.
Yeah those reporters are determined to make him look good
Just too coincidental, a reporter given access on the way back to the plane, asking him the question and record his response. Even if someone had slipped the news to him beforehand, I still consider it a perfect impromptu statement to make on the fly with very little time to think about it or prepare for it with his staffers. It showed his humanity and his values.
It just seemed like a very basic response from a decent man to me.

I posted it because, as you can see from the responses of the left, they dont see him as a decent man. They see monsters. That is why I posted it.
Like I said, even if he had been informed a few minutes before, he still deserves credit for that perfect answer. He may have been thinking about it when he was asked the question, and he then showed the world who he is with his answer.

Years from now Trump will be looked upon like a Churchillian figure, that as with all the greats in history, happened been the right man at the right time, which changed the course of history for the better.
Like Reagan or Lincoln, in the future the Dems will try to convince the country that Trump was one of theirs.

The Churchill analogy is true. Great men are often despised by a large segment. Fortunately they do the right thing regardless
Churchill was also known to be very foul mouthed and someone who wasn't afraid of telling it like it is.
If only Trump could have a world-astounding leader of Churchill, but . . . he is more like a Salazar.

She was a mentor and an icon for many women, including me. This is a good on her.

She changed the way the world is for American women. For more than a decade, until her first judicial appointment in 1980, she led the fight in the courts for gender equality. When she began her legal crusade, women were treated, by law, differently from men. Hundreds of state and federal laws restricted what women could do, barring them from jobs, rights and even from jury service. By the time she donned judicial robes, however, Ginsburg had worked a revolution.

That was never more evident than in 1996 when, as a relatively new Supreme Court justice, Ginsburg wrote the court's 7-1 opinion declaring that the Virginia Military Institute could no longer remain an all-male institution. True, Ginsburg said, most women — indeed most men — would not want to meet the rigorous demands of VMI. But the state, she said, could not exclude women who could meet those demands.

"Reliance on overbroad generalizations ... estimates about the way most men or most women are, will not suffice to deny opportunity to women whose talent and capacity place them outside the average description," Ginsburg wrote.

She was an unlikely pioneer, a diminutive and shy woman, whose soft voice and large glasses hid an intellect and attitude that, as one colleague put it, was "tough as nails."

Do the math.

Right. So, like I said, not as despicable as telling a grieving widow that her dead husband is in Hell. Not anywhere close to that.

Do the math.

Right. So, like I said, not as despicable as telling a grieving widow that her dead husband is in Hell. Not anywhere close to that.
That’s just your opinion.
If you insult volatile people you should expect a response.

Do the math.

Why dance around the possibilities, he could be In hell if he didn't repent upon knowingly doing bad things that hurt other people, and in some cases secretly the widow is happy because of their spouses death, thinking "yeah he could very well be in hell".

Ever think about that one ?? Of course the widow can't act on it openly if children are involved, because the children love both parents in most cases unconditionally.

A rare moment of decency. That was nice.
I was about to give you a thumbs up, but that nasty first part
Trump is not normally decent. Hell, even you would have to admit that.

Trump is the first Republican to not take shit from Democrats and to take the fight right back to them. Probably why you feel he's not normally decent.

In regards Trump's comment, great words for a woman that lead a great life. I wouldn't expect anything less from President Trump. Perhaps you should listen to him more and seek to understand instead following CNN and MSNBC talking points.

A rare moment of decency. That was nice.
I was about to give you a thumbs up, but that nasty first part
Trump is not normally decent. Hell, even you would have to admit that.

Trump is the first Republican to not take shit from Democrats and to take the fight right back to them. Probably why you feel he's not normally decent.

In regards Trump's comment, great words for a woman that lead a great life. I wouldn't expect anything less from President Trump. Perhaps you should listen to him more and seek to understand instead following CNN and MSNBC talking points.
They dont understand THIS is the man we see. Maybe if they cant, it is because they choose their news filtered

Last edited:

Do the math.

That has been my opinion from the start.

“Maybe he’s looking up” was one of the most despicable comments I’ve ever heard, like I said from the beginning. Hence why I’m surprised he was able to present himself with class this time around.

So yes, it’s my opinion. I’m not sure what your point is. My opinion remains that those comments of his are the most vile and despicable thing I’ve ever heard from a person in his position. I would expect more tact from a child, certainly more from the leader of the country. That’s my opinion.

Do the math.

“Maybe he’s looking up” was one of the most despicable comments I’ve ever heard, like I said from the beginning. Hence why I’m surprised he was able to present himself with class this time around.

So yes, it’s my opinion. I’m not sure what your point is. My opinion remains that those comments of his are the most vile and despicable thing I’ve ever heard from a person in his position.
And this applies to Dingell as well.
I don’t condone either’s comment but you can’t justify one without considering the other. Goes for McCain, too. His comments were worse because he insulted all trump supporters.

Do the math.

Why dance around the possibilities, he could be In hell if he didn't repent upon knowingly doing bad things that hurt other people, and in some cases secretly the widow is happy because of their spouses death, thinking "yeah he could very well be in hell".

Ever think about that one ?? Of course the widow can't act on it openly if children are involved, because the children love both parents in most cases unconditionally.

That’s not something you say to a grieving widow.

Do the math.

So yes, it’s my opinion. I’m not sure what your point is. My opinion remains that those comments of his are the most vile and despicable thing I’ve ever heard from a person in his position.
I don’t condone either’s comment but you can’t justify one without considering the other. Goes for McCain, too. His comments were worse because he insulted all trump supporters.

Trump’s comments to a grieving widow that her husband is in Hell are far worse than any nonsense you’re trying to compare it to from McCain.

It’s just you trying to spin your “everyone says mean things” to justify Trump’s actions. Sorry, I’m not buying it.

You can call your political opponent an asshole. You can accuse your political opponent of being a hypocrite. But don’t tell a grieving widow that her recently dead husband is in Hell. That’s just plain fucked up.

That’s my opinion. Hence why I think so little of him, and you for trying to justify it.

Do the math.

Trump’s comments to a grieving widow that her husband is in Hell are far worse than any nonsense you’re trying to compare it to from McCain.

It’s just you trying to spin your “everyone says mean things” to justify Trump’s actions. Sorry, I’m not buying it.

You can call your political opponent an asshole. You can accuse your political opponent of being a hypocrite. But don’t tell a grieving widow that her recently dead husband is in Hell. That’s just plain fucked up.

That’s my opinion. Hence why I think so little of him, and you for trying to justify it.
That’s a lie. He didn’t say it to her. He said it to an audience.

Trump is an indecent man with a violent tongue, so I am proud of him for unplugging it and saying something nice about her.

Nothing that I have seen you post would lead me to think that you were a decent person.

No way to know what you say IRL.

Do the math.

That’s a lie. He didn’t say it to her. He said it to an audience.

He told the audience what he told her.

And it doesn’t make a difference anyway. Whether he told her directly that her dead husband is in Hell or whether he told an audience that her dead husband is in Hell (which received cheers and applause by the way), it’s an incredibly fucked up thing to say.

You think it makes it better to say it to an audience and have people cheer her dead husband being in Hell?

You’re trying real hard to justify this and there is no way to justify it. It was a terrible, despicable comment.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back