Trump On Ginsberg Death

Ginsburg was a Leftist activist judge, but I give her credit for not being a hypocrite like crazy Nancy or treasonous fascist bastard like Schiff, and actually follow her values. That's why Ginsburg and Scalia got along and actually were very good friends, each of them were the flip side of the same coin. We should all hope that there will be a day when Democrats regain their sanity and go back to the way they were and weed out the lunatics in their ranks like the Squad and characters like Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, etc.
I "like" Ginsberg MUCH MUCH more than that snake, Pelosi

He will be shitting all over her legacy soon enough and you will unconditionally love him for that too.
The crap part of her legacy needs to be crapped on, and the good part left for the good. Same with MCcain, Lewis, and the like. They knew the politic's better than anyone, and they used it for a weapon to knock their enemies to their knee's. To tip toe around that is a show of cowardess regardless of them being dead now. Their damages live on, and that's what needs to be corrected.

We can all hope that there will be a day when republicans regain their sanity and go back to the way they were and weed out the lunatics in their ranks like Gohmert etc.

We can all hope that there will be a day when republicans regain their sanity and go back to the way they were and weed out the lunatics in their ranks like Gohmert etc.
You mean when they knew their place?

When they always let the Democrats lead, and were happy as the "loyal opposition"???

Republicans need to relearn decency and value
See if Ginsberg gets the Soviet style sendoff they give all their Politicians and those empowered. Promoting greatness and winning the lottery are two different things.

Republicans are not decent and abhor American values. Trump was decent last night, and that should be a challenge to the Trumpers on this board.

Last edited:
beagle9, crawl along. :) Trump was decent in his comments about Ginsberg, and all understand what I was saying.

Now we need GOP to be decent regularly, and we can begin with you and your pack on this message board.

beagle9, crawl along. :) Trump was decent in his comments about Ginsberg, and all understand what I was saying.

Now we need GOP to be decent regularly, and we can begin with you and your pack on this message board.
I sense desperation in your posts.

Sorry, but your president is going to do his duty and replace your idol with a qualified Constitutionalist. Theres nothing you can do to stop the inevitable

The rage and desperation are all far right Trumpers trumpeting and crumbling in their fears, so you should acting decently,

Oh, I am sure somebody will be ratified, then six new seats added filled with Progs by July next year. And if one is not ratified before 20 January, then there will be seven new progs by next summer.

The rage and desperation are all far right Trumpers trumpeting and crumbling in their fears, so you should acting decently,

Oh, I am sure somebody will be ratified, then six new seats added filled with Progs by July next year.
THIS is how the American Commie Party intends to hold on to power Forever.

I see you have nothing but contempt for this country.

THIS is why Trump must do this now. Democrats can never be trusted again with political power

The GOP brought it on themselves by cheating and defying the Constitution and killing the American Way,

Real Americans have nothing but contempt for the Right,

Good that he did not use one of the fashionable euphemisms for DIED. Yes, the DIED. She did not "pass."

For those who understand ConLaw, it can honestly be said that she never wrote an opinion that she disagreed with politically.

And that is not a compliment.

New Topics

Forum List

Back