Trump On Ginsberg Death

He couldn’t have been classier at that moment.

I despise that man, but I admire the way he responded at the very moment he learned of her death.

I’m impressed. Shocked really.

I wish he would act like that more often.

I thought this deserved it's own thread so it doesnt get lost. This is why I'm proud of this man.

That was a genuine reaction, Tiny Dancer playing in the background, he just recently witnessed the passing of his own brother, he's in the middle of a battle for the soul of Americas future, he just wrapped up a powerful and always emotional rally and then he hears it for the first time from the media, who, he doesn't have the best relationship with.

Put on the spot to answer a question with a camera in his face for those who say Trump isn't always the most diplomatic or friendly guy, I'd say "would any of you be surprised if media were hoping for a harsh word or two from him in the heat of the moment heading to Air Force One?"

Also, he's been targeted by the mob worse than any president in our lifetime, the first true Independent as far as I am concerned, this, after a life in business. He's hardened by it all and has become a fighter. A non-politician fighting against all sides of those who want to reign without anyone rocking the boat.

A genuine reaction, yes, that is what it was. Even the toughest fighters have a heart.

He is fighting for America, that's far more than can be said for so many in politics around the globe...

Last edited:
Ginsburg was a Leftist activist judge, but I give her credit for not being a hypocrite like crazy Nancy or treasonous fascist bastard like Schiff, and actually follow her values. That's why Ginsburg and Scalia got along and actually were very good friends, each of them were the flip side of the same coin. We should all hope that there will be a day when Democrats regain their sanity and go back to the way they were and weed out the lunatics in their ranks like the Squad and characters like Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, etc.

I'm a Trump supporter, but to be honest it felt like it was a setup, his answer was too perfect.
Yeah those reporters are determined to make him look good
Just too coincidental, a reporter given access on the way back to the plane, asking him the question and record his response. Even if someone had slipped the news to him beforehand, I still consider it a perfect impromptu statement to make on the fly with very little time to think about it or prepare for it with his staffers. It showed his humanity and his values.

He couldn’t have been classier at that moment.

I despise that man, but I admire the way he responded at the very moment he learned of her death.

I’m impressed. Shocked really.

I wish he would act like that more often.
Maybe that's the side of Trump his aides and allies get to see all the time, that they have been telling us about.

I'm a Trump supporter, but to be honest it felt like it was a setup, his answer was too perfect.
Just too coincidental, a reporter given access on the way back to the plane, asking him the question and record his response. Even if someone had slipped the news to him beforehand, I still consider it a perfect impromptu statement to make on the fly with very little time to think about it or prepare for it with his staffers. It showed his humanity and his values.
It just seemed like a very basic response from a decent man to me.

I posted it because, as you can see from the responses of the left, they dont see him as a decent man. They see monsters. That is why I posted it.

I posted it because, as you can see from the responses of the left, they dont see him as a decent man. They see monsters. That is why I posted it.
Like I said, even if he had been informed a few minutes before, he still deserves credit for that perfect answer. He may have been thinking about it when he was asked the question, and he then showed the world who he is with his answer.

Years from now Trump will be looked upon like a Churchillian figure, that as with all the greats in history, happened been the right man at the right time, which changed the course of history for the better.

Like I said, even if he had been informed a few minutes before, he still deserves credit for that perfect answer. He may have been thinking about it when he was asked the question, and he then showed the world who he is with his answer.

Years from now Trump will be looked upon like a Churchillian figure, that as with all the greats in history, happened been the right man at the right time, which changed the course of history for the better.
Like Reagan or Lincoln, in the future the Dems will try to convince the country that Trump was one of theirs.

The Churchill analogy is true. Great men are often despised by a large segment. Fortunately they do the right thing regardless

Forum List

Back