Trump On Biden: He was Only A Good VP Because He Knew How To Kiss Barack Obama's Ass!

Lol....... that statement has Jim Acosta and Democrats triggered.

Twitter
Let me show you what real ass kissing looks like:

Stay tuned. In a couple days I will have a lot more to say about kissing Trump's ass.

In the meantime, look around that table and ask yourself how many of those ass kissers are still around.

Twitter
Let me show you what real ass kissing looks like:

Stay tuned. In a couple days I will have a lot more to say about kissing Trump's ass.

In the meantime, look around that table and ask yourself how many of those ass kissers are still around.

Trump's White Privilege allows him to hire and fire anyone of his choosing!

Twitter
It’s a pretty disgusting and triggering statement. Especially about a guy like Biden who has served his country in the way that he has for most his life. Just shows how petty, dishonorable and derailed Trump is. He and those who cheer him on over crap like this should be ashamed of themselves.

Twitter
It’s a pretty disgusting and triggering statement. Especially about a guy like Biden who has served his country in the way that he has for most his life. Just shows how petty, dishonorable and derailed Trump is. He and those who cheer him on over crap like this should be ashamed of themselves.
Patriotic President Trump stating the truth about Biden is honorable. His supporters are unwavering American Nationalist Patriots.

Tweeting-is-fer-twits
Patriotic President Trump stating the truth about Biden is honorable. His supporters are unwavering American Nationalist Patriots.
White nationalist patsiots.

... His supporters are unwavering American Nationalist Patriots.

Well put. I have noticed how Trump's rally rhetoric has become more polished over time, each rally better than the last. These last two rallys were incredible. Your "unwavering" description was spot on.

Tweeting-is-fer-twits
White nationalist patsiots.
-------------------------------------------- that's America First American Nationalists 'BO .

Tweets-r-for-twits
Is Mike Pence a good VP?
He's an excellent Vice President. He's anti-Homosexual
So he sucks Don then. Like Biden did Obama.
Nope! Mike Pence is his own man. He doesn't need to kiss anyone's ass.
Nope, his ass belongs to Don, Jeebus and his leash wielding wife.

Twitter
That cracked me up when I heard him say that. I recall when Biden was against abortion before he was for it...lolololol

Biden did seem to do a pretty good job getting that Ukrainian Prosecutor off his son's ass though for awhile anyhow.

Forum List

Back