Trump offers to buy Robert E Lee statue for his bedroom!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

RICHMOND (The Borowitz Report)—After a statue of Robert E. Lee was removed from Richmond, Virginia, Donald J. Trump offered to buy the monument for his bedroom at Mar-a-Lago.​
“It’s a beautiful statue of a beautiful man, and, quite frankly, there’s no one I’d rather wake up to every morning,” he said.​
Stating that the removal of the statue “should never have been allowed to happen in this country,” Trump said that he had offered Virginia a statue of himself in return.​
“I can’t think of a better person to take Robert E. Lee’s place than Trump,” he said. “I’ll even throw in free shipping, like that loser Bezos.”​
Asked why he had decided to place the Civil War statue in his bedroom, Trump said that his wife, Melania, had asked him to put it someplace where she wouldn’t see it.​

I hear that 'they' cut that statue into pieces. You see how the left is. They would rather destroy it than to let anyone have this piece of art.

Well...maybe they'll replace that statue with a statue of George Floyd or that little criminal Trayvon Martin.

democrats are pieces of Schist.

I hear that 'they' cut that statue into pieces. You see how the left is. They would rather destroy it than to let anyone have this piece of art.

Well...maybe they'll replace that statue with a statue of George Floyd or that little criminal Trayvon Martin.

You heard that, eh? Your link to that isn't working.

Don't worry, your beloved General Lee will end up in a Civil War Museum at some point ..
Where it belongs. You can shell out 20 bucks to go look at it. :cool-45:

:iyfyus.jpg:

RICHMOND (The Borowitz Report)—After a statue of Robert E. Lee was removed from Richmond, Virginia, Donald J. Trump offered to buy the monument for his bedroom at Mar-a-Lago.​
“It’s a beautiful statue of a beautiful man, and, quite frankly, there’s no one I’d rather wake up to every morning,” he said.​
Stating that the removal of the statue “should never have been allowed to happen in this country,” Trump said that he had offered Virginia a statue of himself in return.​
“I can’t think of a better person to take Robert E. Lee’s place than Trump,” he said. “I’ll even throw in free shipping, like that loser Bezos.”​
Asked why he had decided to place the Civil War statue in his bedroom, Trump said that his wife, Melania, had asked him to put it someplace where she wouldn’t see it.​

Hell I wish this was true. l;mao

Greg

I don't need a link that has been discussed here before. Am i not entitled to my analysis of news. You are.

Don't worry, your beloved General Lee will end up in a Civil War Museum at some point ..
Where it belongs. You can shell out 20 bucks to go look at it. :cool-45:

I'm conservative. This is history. You can't destroy it even if you can destroy a statue. You disrespect your betters....but that is what is said would happen.

He needs to go to Arlington (the mansion) or to one of the National Military Parks from the Civil War (obviously one that Lee participated in)

I'd like to see idiot libs try to take this one down...

gb20.jpg

Forum List

Back