Trump offered to pardon Assange if he denied Russia hacked the DNC.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
If this is true , it's the first I've heard or read about it, coming across this article from a year ago.

Before the final list of pardons was released, Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson called on Trump to pardon Assange, stating that the WikiLeaks founder was in jail “for telling the truth.”

I don't buy it because Assange said he didn't his info from Russia. He certainly couldn't factually state that Russia never hacked into Hillary though as he would not have that info. Some kid in their basement could have it was so unsecure.

I don't buy it because Assange said he didn't his info from Russia. He certainly couldn't factually state that Russia never hacked into Hillary though as he would not have that info. Some kid in their basement could have it was so unsecure.
Or Trump was naive enough to believe Assange could safely waltz up to the Hill and testify.

You only get to do that if your name is Clinton, Clapper, Comey, Stzrok, Brennan or something.

From your source, sparky:

The allegation was denied by the former Republican congressman named by the Assange legal team as a key witness.
Assange’s lawyers alleged that during a visit to London in August 2017, congressman Dana Rohrabacher told the WikiLeaks founder that “on instructions from the president
A few hours later, however, Rohrabacher denied the claim, saying he had made the proposal on his own initiative, and that the White House had not endorsed it.

“At no time did I talk to President Trump about Julian Assange,” the former congressman wrote on his personal blog. “Likewise, I was not directed by Trump or anyone else connected with him to meet with Julian Assange. I was on my own fact finding mission at personal expense to find out information I thought was important to our country.

Sooooo, what you presented and wasted bandwidth, and is a big nothing burger.

And that's why Hillary Clinton should be in prison. She violated the espionage act on over 100 separate occasions.

The corporate controlled media of course won’t touch thst or call fir her imprisonment as they do fir trump sense she works fir the deep state and serves them of course.sounds very reasonable for trump to do thst at sense every objective person knows russia did not hack the DNC and he was indeed imprisoned just fir telling the truth.

The corporate controlled media of course won’t touch thst or call fir her imprisonment as they do fir trump sense she works fir the deep state and serves them of course.sounds very reasonable for trump to do thst at sense every objective person knows russia did not hack the DNC and he was indeed imprisoned just fir telling the truth.
The CIA we expect it from.... even the Democrats who are upset with him for hurting Hillary's campaign -- even if he was just relaying evidence of her wrongdoings.....BUT the most shocking part is how easily the liberals have been completely brainwashed into believing Assange did anything wrong . And particularly the COWARDS in the mainstream mockingbird media who won't defend a fellow journalist who was only reporting the truth.

Have you heard thst trump even while out of office,is working behind the scenes with the military to try and accomplish what patriot kennedy tried to do,clean up the deep state and get rid of the cia,fbi,irs and all these other evil institutions as well as take down the cia controlled media? It’s a long slow process and hard to see or believe it but the signs are there,many Demonrats and Rinos are stepping down in droves left and right like no other time in our history so they know their number is up.we won’t see any real hard evidence of it in the msm media of course but it’s happening,the military has a massive job of cleanup they got to do,it will be a while before they arrest them because there are untold thousands involved in child pedophilenand child trafficking around the world they are going after,they want to rescue those children first before tacklimgnthose criminal politicians that makes sense,you want to put the children first,unfortunately it’s a massive cleanup job so it could take many years. This post might get deleted fir being off topic,if so,I hope you at least get to read it before it does.

John Durham probably knows it wasn't Russia by now....
1640996113033.png

1640996204743.png

Which makes Hitlery a traitor.

New Topics

Forum List

Back