Trump now unelectable

When you crybabies stop crying

"Crying" for 8 months over an obviously highly specious and irregular election whose investigation has been blocked or suppressed at every turn?

We used to call that patriotically defending the rule of law.

It sure beats the way the Far Left cried about Hillary's loss with talk shows, book rallies, and a three year Senate investigation into nothing proving nothing except how to blow 45 million dollars blowing hot air for the cameras on NBC Nightly News because a few people placed ads on Facebook.

keeptracvk.gif

"Crying" for 8 months over an obviously highly specious and irregular election whose investigation has been blocked or suppressed at every turn?

We used to call that patriotically defending the rule of law.

It sure beats the way the Far Left cried about Hillary's loss with talk shows, book rallies, and a three year investigation into nothing proving nothing except how to blow 45 million dollars blowing hot air for the cameras on NBC Nightly News because a few people placed ads on Facebook.

View attachment 517784

You lost. Deal with it, crybaby.

You lost. Deal with it, crybaby.

The loss isn't even the question, jerkoff. Go fuck yourself. I want to know I don't live in a banana republic and can still mostly trust my elections.

I'll wait to see the results of all these audits and investigations because unlike you, I'm driven by science and facts and care about my country. :fu:

But thank you, I WILL deal with it---- by exposing any and every dirty secret the Left may be hiding.

The loss isn't even the question, jerkoff. Go fuck yourself. I want to know I don't live in a banana republic and can still mostly trust my elections.

I'll wait to see the results of all these audits and investigations because unlike you, I'm driven by science and facts and care about my country. :fu:

But thank you, I WILL deal with it---- by exposing any and every dirty secret the Left may be hiding.

Your delicate little feelings aren’t of concern to me. You lost, crybaby. Nothing is going to change that.

Deal with it, loser. :)

I hate to be the one to break to you all, and I mean everyone. But this country hasn't had a fair election for probably 100 years.
From district gerrymandering to the THOUSANDS of lies and deceit at the local conventions, state conventions and the national conventions. In BOTH parties.

So both sides need to sit down and stfu about fraudulent elections. Or better yes, the next time the primaries come around, join your local political headquarters and just try to be a delegate for one of the low tier candidates the leadership of the party isn't supporting.

His behavior after his loss, including Jan 6, would result in him getting his ass kicked harder than last time.
This is what we used to refer to as "whistling past the graveyard". Admit it, buds... you guys are in fear he'll pull it off and be re-elected. I believe he can, whether he chooses to or not, no one can know. I predict that the DC crowd will literally use a cabal of Leftist Pentagon scum to execute America's first real military coup if he wins. IF they do, I hope the military fractures and the patriots take out all of the Left's minions in uniform. As in, put them against a wall or fly them one way to Gitmo.

Forum List

Back