Trump now leading in battleground states

Things are looking good for President Trump :cool:

He could have put this out the day after the 2016 Election and it might have been closer to the truth. But 3 1/2 years later, it no longer makes sense. Rump is NOT doing very well in the polls. And he keeps coming up with more insanity to drop even further.

He had a rally in Florida:

1596284906913.png

Do they count the police in the attendance figures?

Don’t lose hope
Even the masses of morons are concerned about law and order !!!

you cant believe them either way. there is zero chance that any poll is accurate.
The MSM including Fox News will act like they're shocked when President Trump is reelected probably comfortably :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:

Don’t lose hope

you cant believe them either way. there is zero chance that any poll is accurate.
The MSM including Fox News will act like they're shocked when President Trump is reelection probably comfortably :rolleyes: :D

yup, then the investigatiins and impeachment will begine.

Don’t lose hope

The MSM including Fox News will act like they're shocked when President Trump is reelection probably comfortably :rolleyes: :D

yup, then the investigatiins and impeachment will begine.
And impeachment wont even come up for a vote if the Republicans control the House of Representatives and the Senate which i think is possible.

By the way, I don't have children.

Its not too late; but if you are unsure on how to do tha do send your wife over and I will teach her how its done then she can return to you and show you how to do da thingee too

BTW: the world needs a few more TemplarKormac's around
:)-

I don't see Biden having trouble in the stodgy Midwest or Upland South. But he might have trouble in the Western states where weed is a major source of jobs and tax revenue. Enthusiasm is lacking round these parts.

Forum List

Back