Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Like I've said before, there is nothing too outrageous that can't be true anymore. The 21st century is the age where reality and parody are one in the same.

Nobel watcher Kristian Berg Harpviken, the director of the Peace Research Institute of Oslo, Norway, told French media that Trump, 69, is being nominated for “his vigorous peace through strength ideology, used as a threat weapon of deterrence against radical Islam, ISIS, nuclear Iran and Communist China.”

Donald Trump Reportedly Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Like I've said before, there is nothing too outrageous that can't be true anymore. The 21st century is the age where reality and parody are one in the same.

Nobel watcher Kristian Berg Harpviken, the director of the Peace Research Institute of Oslo, Norway, told French media that Trump, 69, is being nominated for “his vigorous peace through strength ideology, used as a threat weapon of deterrence against radical Islam, ISIS, nuclear Iran and Communist China.”

The lunatics also RE-NOMINATED Traitor Bitch Merkel.

trump-peace-prize.jpg

PEACE from BLOWING THE SHIT OUT OF THE FUCKING TERRORIST MUSLIMS!!!!

I go to US magazine for all my Nobel prize news. Guess who doesn't stand a chance.

Hehe.

Trump has allowed the Neocon lunatics to control his Foreign Policy. Cancelling with Un is a very bad decision. The Neocons are gonna destroy his Presidency.

Trump has allowed the Neocon lunatics to control his Foreign Policy. Cancelling with Un is a very bad decision. The Neocons are gonna destroy his Presidency.

trump is a big boy...
A really Big Dark Orange Boy. He made this decision....no one to blame....but Donnie.

New Topics

Forum List

Back