trump no longer front runner for 2024 repub nomination for President

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, Trump is toast.
Biden says he's running in 2024.
You really think anyone would vote for Biden in 2024?
Maybe you don't understand that you need to run a good candidate to run, and democrats don't have any.
Weren't you saying the same thing in 2020?

Then you look forward to me, and a whole lot of people I know staying home on Election Day. We have no great love for the former President, but we do not feel DeSantis has the characteristics that we are looking for in a POTUS.
Good. A person who wants the end of democracy in favor of a dictatorship should put his money where his mouth is and not vote. Less pee in our voter pool.

Then you look forward to me, and a whole lot of people I know staying home on Election Day. We have no great love for the former President, but we do not feel DeSantis has the characteristics that we are looking for in a POTUS.
Don't worry-your vote does not matter at all.

DeSantis doesn't want an endorsement from that "fat old bastard" and it's eating Trump alive.
DeSantis has his own achilles heel. And no I won't tell you liberals what it is. Trump will use it to knock DeSantis out in 2024.

Good. A person who wants the end of democracy in favor of a dictatorship should put his money where his mouth is and not vote. Less pee in our voter pool.
I have rarely voted in the 30 years that I’ve been eligible. Mostly because I VERY rarely find candidates who are worthy of the time and energy necessary to do so.

No we don't. In fact, we just got rid of the bumbling, incompetent authoritarian.
Biden has been in the US Government for over 40 years. He...unlike his predecessor...believes the oath he took when he was sworn in. People on both sides of the aisle respect him. He doesn't lace his speeches with insults and slander. He has never handed over secret US Intel to the Russians. He will never take the word of Poootin over US Intel.

How hilarious is it that Trump has been bypassed by a Trump wannabe.
Sooner or later the cavity in trump's skull would do him in. He is nothing more than a Mafia Boss who was aided by Poootin and his hackers to the WH.

He is getting desperate. He is ranting on his lame social.media site. He knows the walls are closing in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back