trump no longer front runner for 2024 repub nomination for President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, that pseudo libertarian horseshit doesn't work on me. Elections matter. Ask my daughter, who lost a right and now has to dodge school prayer.
I dodged school prayer and I survived; I hope she does. Maybe she can talk to the boy that thinks he is a girl while they shower together after gym.

I dodged school prayer and I survived; I hope she does. Maybe she can talk to the boy that thinks he is a girl while they shower together after gym.
She will. She is 15. 5 years olds are more impressionable.

Maybe you could admit elections matter, like the grown up you are. But then you would have to abandon the pseudo libertarian act for a moment. Can't have that.

She will. She is 15. 5 years olds are more impressionable.

Maybe you could admit elections matter, like the grown up you are. But then you would have to abandon the pseudo libertarian act for a moment. Can't have that.
By the time I hit 15 prayer in school had ended, I think I was in 2nd or 3rd grade when prayers ended, I really didn't care either way as I don't really care if a person wants to pray or not.
I'm not a libertarian I am a conservative and neither party is close to being conservative.
Can you quote me where I said elections didn't matter? I take elections seriously, that is why I don't play silly lesser of two evils BS. I just wish other people would then we could break the downward spiral of the quality of Presidents.

You're missing the point.
Whoever wins the GOP nomination is the next president, the democrats only have candidates no one would vote for, so I wouldn't gloat too much if Trump loses.

The Republicans have only won the popular vote in the Presidential election once since 1992. That was in 2004. It's not Republicans who are having a problem finding someone the people will vote for.

The last TWO Republican Presidents were installed by the Electoral College and the people were right about both of them - they were the two worst Presidents in over 100 years.

The Republicans have only won the popular vote in the Presidential election once since 1992. That was in 2004. It's not Republicans who are having a problem finding someone the people will vote for.
The last TWO Republican Presidents were installed by the Electoral College and the people were right about both of them - they were the two worst Presidents in over 100 years.
1. Popular vote doesn't matter. Only the Electoral College votes count for president.
2, Joe Biden is the worst president in US history, by far. Just look at his horrible ratings, duh. We'll see in November what voters think about democrat policies.
1656949547846.png

3. We may see "voter remorse" in 2024 if Trump runs and wins, stay tuned.

Yup, the Donald had a bad week.

obviously it’s likely going to be either one as the next president. I’m fine with that. Anything but the horror show we have now

every single president has been installed by the electoral college dumbass

1. Popular vote doesn't matter. Only the Electoral College votes count for president.
2, Joe Biden is the worst president in US history, by far. Just look at his horrible ratings, duh. We'll see in November what voters think about democrat policies.
View attachment 665981
3. We may see "voter remorse" in 2024 if Trump runs and wins, stay tuned.
He will be fortunate to keep from being indicted. It is becoming more and more evident that he planned and led the January 6th attack on the U.S. Capitol.

He will be fortunate to keep from being indicted. It is becoming more and more evident that he planned and led the January 6th attack on the U.S. Capitol.
Proof, please . Maybe
The Dems should be indicted for lying about “ Russian Collusion “ and the Media should face charges RE; Lying about Hunter’s laptop, denying his crooked illegal deals with China, Russia, etc and trying to hide his drug addicted/ sex addicted Lifestyle

Proof, please . Maybe

The Dems should be indicted for lying about “ Russian Collusion “ and the Media should face charges RE; Lying about Hunter’s laptop, denying his crooked illegal deals with China, Russia, etc and trying to hide his drug addicted/ sex addicted Lifestyle
For what crimes? You guys never think this out.

Hmm, no, not even close.

Just stupid and embarrassing.

Also does not argue Trump should not be prosecuted.

Just embarrassing, childish "look a squirrel"ism.
sorry, it’s the biggest political scandal in american history. The dems knowingly pushed russian propaganda they paid for to undermine the trump admin

IThe only hope Trump has is if he abandons his support for the deadly jabs. That's what's hurting him.
Trump loves to punch down. When he does he looks like a bully. He thinks being nice makes him boring. People like boring Presidents who are nice.

Punching down is unnecessary and obnoxious. Humor works better.

Of course Trump comes from New York City. There are a lot of obnoxious people in the Big Apple.

1656958889134.jpeg

Hmm, no, not even close.
Just stupid and embarrassing.
Also does not argue Trump should not be prosecuted.
Just embarrassing, childish "look a squirrel"ism.
1. No indictments on Trump, not even close, the DOJ has shown zero interest.
2. Count all of the "we got him nows" for the democrats, Impeachment-1, Impeachment-2, The NY AG Letitia James' "investigation", the Mueller Investigation, the J6 Committee, etc.
3. Just embarrassing political grandstanding with zero credibility, the "democrat clown car" continues...

It will get more interesting in January after the GOP takes the House back and can start the real investigation into J6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back