trump no longer front runner for 2024 repub nomination for President

Status
Not open for further replies.
butthurt.jpg

DeSantis has steadily been cutting the old fat bastard down to size.

At this point he's down to his knees.

In time, we'll witness DeSantis give him the final crushing blow.

I so look forward to that.

Your irrational brainwashed hate of Trump is well known.

De Dantis is only 44 years old better to remain Governor a while longer for experience and maturity gathering as the office of the President is highly stressful.

Yup, the Donald had a bad week.

DeSantis has steadily been cutting the fat old bastard down to size.

In time, we'll witness DeSantis deliver the final crushing blow.

But trump will not go quietly. He will trash desantis and crush the repub party when he tells his cult to stay home from the polls. Does anyone doubt he will do that? Just look at the runoff in Georgia when he handed the Senate to the Dems when he put his fat ars into the race. Yes, trump is T O A S T.

DeSantis has steadily been cutting the fat old bastard down to size.
In time, we'll witness DeSantis deliver the final crushing blow.
You're missing the point.
Whoever wins the GOP nomination is the next president, the democrats only have candidates no one would vote for, so I wouldn't gloat too much if Trump loses.

Your irrational brainwashed hate of Trump is well known.

De Dantis is only 44 years old better to remain Governor a while longer for experience and maturity gathering as the office of the President is highly stressful.
Are you suggesting that you love Biden? How about Hillary? How do you feel about her? Warm and fuzzy!?!?

But trump will not go quietly. He will trash desantis and crush the repub party when he tells his cult to stay home from the polls. Does anyone doubt he will do that? Just look at the runoff in Georgia when he handed the Senate to the Dems when he put his fat ars into the race. Yes, trump is T O A S T.
A boy can dream!

That said, Trump would be lucky if he's even eligible to run again.

With all these revelations the hearings brought about he may well be charged w/crimes the likes of sedition.

Whoever wins the GOP nomination is the next president, the democrats only have candidates no one would vote for, so I wouldn't gloat too much if Trump loses.
Lots can happen in two and a half years. Wait until the indictments begin to roll in the repub party.

OK, Trump is toast.
Biden says he's running in 2024.
You really think anyone would vote for Biden in 2024?
Maybe you don't understand that you need to run a good candidate to run, and democrats don't have any.

Are you willing to bet your membership here on this?

Are you suggesting that you love Biden? How about Hillary? How do you feel about her? Warm and fuzzy!?!?

I don't like any of them as they lie constantly, and Biden is barely aware of his surroundings had to be prodded to sit for a photo and more recently told by the Frech Premier that Saudi Arabia and surrounding nations can't increase oil production right in from the other leaders who already knew.

I already stated about 10 days ago I am not going to vote for Trump in 2024 if he runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back