Trump needs to indefinitely suspend the election!

No more American than you are.

What are you talking about? Have you decided to stay home and drink the pandemic away?

Weve been over this. And your hatred of Christian America. Are you deciding to hide again? While pushing for media control of the country again?

When you say "we" you are obviously referring to you and the voices in your head. Do you non sequitur in all threads?

I said Trump needs to STFU and let professionals talk on TV. I was referring to Doctors, health experts and others in his administration who can coherently string words together...if there are any left.

You can go back to your substance of choice and the voices in your head.

Its the same thing you always say...TV should rule. Your types. Trump is who we elected to lead however. Your media kinsmen just have a lot of money.

Those voices in your head seem to say a lot...

Tell us again how we should listen to TV and not our President who we elected...and then after telling us this claim they are "voices".

What are you talking about? Have you decided to stay home and drink the pandemic away?

Weve been over this. And your hatred of Christian America. Are you deciding to hide again? While pushing for media control of the country again?

When you say "we" you are obviously referring to you and the voices in your head. Do you non sequitur in all threads?

I said Trump needs to STFU and let professionals talk on TV. I was referring to Doctors, health experts and others in his administration who can coherently string words together...if there are any left.

Its the same thing you always say...TV should rule. Your types. Trump is who we elected to lead however. Your media kinsmen just have a lot of money.

Tell us again how we should listen to TV and not our President who we elected...and then after telling us this claim they are "voices".

Well, T up an easy one why don't you...Trump is a moron who lies easier than he breathes. Of course you should believe doctors and other professionals on Television before believing anything out of the Liar in Chief's mouth.

Well, T up an easy one why don't you...Trump is a moron who lies easier than he breathes. Of course you should believe doctors and other professionals on Television before believing anything out of the Liar in Chief's mouth.

Oy Vey. Stick with television then. Its for the brain dead and easily led. But you wont convince the rest of us to follow TV personalities rather than the man we elected to lead us.

Smart move. Oregon and Washington are nearly all mail in as well. Every state should follow their lead and automatically register people to vote when they get a driver's license. End GOP voter suppression, closure of polling places and long lines. Make it ALL mail in!
how many ballots do we get?
Only one, but maybe they can be collected like the republicans did in North Carolina. Is that guy still in jail?
I bet you can't wait to harvest those puppies like they did there and in CA?
Contaminated Absentee Ballots with The COVID 19 Death Virus on them? No Thanks!
I don't think a two or more day mailing/ counting cycle is much of a danger of spreading the virus. It does not last long on solid surfaces or objects (supposedly) and paper dries as a rate that the growth median required to sustain viability of single strand RNA probably mitigates most of that danger. I am more concerned with unscrupulous partisans on the left or right changing or destroying ballots, since we have seen that in recent elections.
Saw the "Informative" given. Not so fast. That post is what I wrote over a week ago, based on what I had read a week before that. Since that time it has come out that the virus may remain active on solid surfaces for up to 9 days. Right now, I the only way I would work receiving mail-in ballots is in a disposable bio-suit, gloves and micro filtering mask/shield. I would still be worried about oddball jerks destroying or changing ballots, but at least they would probably contract Covid 19 for their dirty deeds. Not being from the healthcare industry, I only know of the information I read, though I try to use larger mainstreams sources. Information being superseded at amazing rate as this pandemic proceeds.

There is no rational, logical, or legal way that Trump can postpone any national election or to even try would smack of Russian, North Korean, or some other tyrant's style and attempt to stay in power as a dictator for life... his family in tow -- that would be 100% un-American and would not pass any court test none whatsoever.

Forum List

Back