Trump needs to come off more professional, but Chris Wallace was a disgrace.

Chris Wallace did a great job. Trump was not following the agreed upon rules of the debate.
Biden looked old and unsure, and could not answer the questions as asked.

Biden answered the questions, you couldn't understand what he said because Trump talked over him as well as he did with Wallace. Trump's a bully and a liar; Biden spoke directly to the people, trump spoke to his base.

Chris Wallace did a great job. Trump was not following the agreed upon rules of the debate.

Biden did well enough and came across as a adult. Trump was a obnoxious child throwing a tantrum. Nothing changed.

A worn down old stumbling adult who can even get his numbers straight. 200 million people? LOL come on now. Those beer goggles must be XXL.

I think the questions were fair. Wallace seemed to go after both. But he lost control.

In my opinion, there were way too many interruptions. Mostly from Trump. He couldn’t keep his mouth shut. Half of the debate sounded like Wallace treating Trump like a 5-year-old who didn’t understand the concept of taking turns.

Either be more forceful with the time allocations or just go completely hands off and let them do their thing.

Unless you’re a brainwashed Trump supporter, it’s pretty clear that Biden didn’t look like he had dementia. That talking point is dead.

So what can we conclude from this debate? I don’t think anyone here changed their mind on who to vote for. With this being such a divisive election year, I don’t know anyone who is undecided coming into this election. That makes these elections less meaningful than normal.

To any people who actually are undecided, I think Trump may have come across like a jackass tonight. Personal attacks and very abrasive, kept interrupting.

My $0.02.

I am voting for Trump. However, this may surprise you, I think Joe Biden did better than expected and he probably came off better. Trump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments. What was disgraceful was I am trying to figure out who President Trump was debating - Chris Wallace or Joe Biden. It is clear that Chris spent a great deal of time on his knees in front of Joe Biden's zipper. Biden was able to interrupt, but the problem is, Biden's dick was too far down Wallace's throat for him to be fair and down the middle.

What I find interesting is, at first Wallace tried to establish himself as objective, and non-partisan, but as the debate progressed, Wallace was debating Trump as much as Biden was debating him, and it turned into a 2 on 1 debacle. In SPITE of that, I feel Trump could have conducted himself in a manner to overcome not only Biden, but that democrat operative with a press pass, Chris Wallace, and that is where Trump failed.

Trump had some great moments, but seriously, in the next debate he needs to be more substantive. I don't think Biden did any better as far as substance, I mean really, he's talking up the green new deal, then he says he doesn't endorse it? WTF. In conclusion, if you like the bar room brawler, Trump won. Unfortunately, Biden came off as more personable.

I mostly agree, however, Donald Trump must be Donald Trump at all times. Trump is an apex predator—an alpha of alpha wolves—and that is exactly what I and millions of other Americans respect most about him. If DT changes his personality artificially at the last moment . . . in the final hours . . . he will pay dearly. Wallace, however, was one hundred percent anti-Trump—stunningly so in fact. The way I see it EVERYONE is against our President or rather everyone who matters. They say no man is an island. I disagree. Donald John Trump is the island of man.

Anyone who stands up to Trump's bullying and asks tough questions of Trump is anti-Trump. Wallace was a professional newsman. That is why you don't like him.
They are whining because Wallace refused to give Trump soft-ball questions...waaa..

rump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments
Do you think Trump knows the extent of federal forest lands in California?
380-angeles-forest-map-cv2.gif

San Gabriel Mountains National Monument (Angeles National Forest)
380-642-bear-grassy-hollow-mvc-244f.jpg

Were you impressed with Trump's rejection of white supremacy?:auiqs.jpg:
Trump fails since most of that land is federal property.
He refuses not to condone white supremacy.

I am voting for Trump. However, this may surprise you, I think Joe Biden did better than expected and he probably came off better. Trump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments. What was disgraceful was I am trying to figure out who President Trump was debating - Chris Wallace or Joe Biden. It is clear that Chris spent a great deal of time on his knees in front of Joe Biden's zipper. Biden was able to interrupt, but the problem is, Biden's dick was too far down Wallace's throat for him to be fair and down the middle.

What I find interesting is, at first Wallace tried to establish himself as objective, and non-partisan, but as the debate progressed, Wallace was debating Trump as much as Biden was debating him, and it turned into a 2 on 1 debacle. In SPITE of that, I feel Trump could have conducted himself in a manner to overcome not only Biden, but that democrat operative with a press pass, Chris Wallace, and that is where Trump failed.

Trump had some great moments, but seriously, in the next debate he needs to be more substantive. I don't think Biden did any better as far as substance, I mean really, he's talking up the green new deal, then he says he doesn't endorse it? WTF. In conclusion, if you like the bar room brawler, Trump won. Unfortunately, Biden came off as more personable.

I mostly agree, however, Donald Trump must be Donald Trump at all times. Trump is an apex predator—an alpha of alpha wolves—and that is exactly what I and millions of other Americans respect most about him. If DT changes his personality artificially at the last moment . . . in the final hours . . . he will pay dearly. Wallace, however, was one hundred percent anti-Trump—stunningly so in fact. The way I see it EVERYONE is against our President or rather everyone who matters. They say no man is an island. I disagree. Donald John Trump is the island of man.
The nazis said the same about Hitler but the majority of the world saw the evil in him.
Trump has a 20 some percent of his fanatics behind most Americans want him gone, most of the world wants him gone...he should've never been allowed near the WH.

Biden answered the questions, you couldn't understand what he said because Trump talked over him as well as he did with Wallace. Trump's a bully and a liar; Biden spoke directly to the people, trump spoke to his base.

Yeah, Biden sure gave a clear cut answer to if he would stack the Supreme Court. LOL!!! Trump kept prompting him to answer the question, but he wouldn't. Name the law enforcement agencies that have endorsed you Joe.....no answers!!! LOL!

Can hardly wait for the next debate where Trump brings up Biden's use of the N-word repeatedly. Remember how Trump mentioned in regards to the Clinton crime bill, "you have said worse Joe".

Lmao at Trump admitting that he does more interrupting than Biden but adding "he still does plenty of it though".

During tonight's debate the impeached president trump proved once again, he has more brains in his little finger than in his entire head.

Trump has to focus on the economy, jobs and the economy, China. Over and over.

I get it, he thinks the "Law and Order" angle is a big one. It has it's place, but he shouldn't let Guiliani advise him on this. He failed to take the softballs that were there on policy. JOB, CHINA, Free Trade, liberty, dignity of minorities to pursue the American Dream and personal businesses, increased wages which are FAR higher than under Obama, not Big Government.

From coast to coast I guarantee you this is one citizens minds the most. Trump is head and shoulders the more trusted person on this issue, he keeps his best passion for Law and Order. In fact, Biden held himself pretty well on this issue I thought, Trump may be more strong on his points but, Biden wasn't unreasonable.

I've said this often. He beat Clinton because of China, NAFTA/China, the Wall, and dealing with illegal immigration. Trump has to remind the world, "Biden is going to drive us back into Chinas arms, back into bad deals that other First World nations wished they hadn't signed onto.

These are easy, softball issues. He should focus on them solely. Instead, Weasel Wallace drew him to issues and policies that had little to do with the economy. "Race issues", and he used the Charlotteville comment, which he knows is totally B.S as the example?

I've been telling Canadians to wake up. Trump needs to get away from Rudy and listen to Navarro, Cruz, Rubio, Tim Scott, and others. Certainly I would listen to Cruz on how to get the points about China across in a powerful way.

The questions weren't horrible, but Wallace pre-fixed them all with an attack on Trumps record on them first. From the environment to race relations. Wtf was that? Trump of 4 years, Biden of 47 years.

A complete snowjob. Horrible moderating. Even MSNBC would have been more fair.

Trump was excellent. This election is not about rules or respect. The country is at stake. Biden needs to be crushed.

Trump can't play by the left's rules and win, aka Dems can tell any lie they want and be nasty while Trump has to stand there all presidential like and let them. Fuck that!
Exactly. Democrats aren't used to a Republican punching back. They can't control him and joe showed he can't brawl with him.

Trump was excellent. This election is not about rules or respect. The country is at stake. Biden needs to be crushed.

Trump can't play by the left's rules and win, aka Dems can tell any lie they want and be nasty while Trump has to stand there all presidential like and let them. Fuck that!
Exactly. Democrats aren't used to a Republican punching back. They can't control him and joe showed he can't brawl with him.

If Trump played nice we would be debating president Hillary tonight.

And the lies Biden told, did you like those to? Biden incriminated himself by categorically denying that his boy Hunter, collected $3.5-million from Vlad Putins close pal, the mayor of Moscow, he denied three times in succession on national television, when it is a matter of demonstrable fact that his boy, Hunter did receive that payment! Do you know why Biden lied, because Biden, who is a psychopathic liar knew it took place as he, Joe Biden was the VP of the United States and in charge of the Obama administrations Ukraine policy! Aside from that yes Trump was overbearing, but he didn't lie repeatedly, Joe Biden did though!

Trump was a complete embarrassment tonight...a total fucking tool. He robbed the American public. He better clean up that kindergarten schoolyard bullshit.
That said...I'll tell everybody I've ever known to vote for him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back