Trump needs to come off more professional, but Chris Wallace was a disgrace.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
I am voting for Trump. However, this may surprise you, I think Joe Biden did better than expected and he probably came off better. Trump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments. What was disgraceful was I am trying to figure out who President Trump was debating - Chris Wallace or Joe Biden. It is clear that Chris spent a great deal of time on his knees in front of Joe Biden's zipper. Biden was able to interrupt, but the problem is, Biden's dick was too far down Wallace's throat for him to be fair and down the middle.

What I find interesting is, at first Wallace tried to establish himself as objective, and non-partisan, but as the debate progressed, Wallace was debating Trump as much as Biden was debating him, and it turned into a 2 on 1 debacle. In SPITE of that, I feel Trump could have conducted himself in a manner to overcome not only Biden, but that democrat operative with a press pass, Chris Wallace, and that is where Trump failed.

Trump had some great moments, but seriously, in the next debate he needs to be more substantive. I don't think Biden did any better as far as substance, I mean really, he's talking up the green new deal, then he says he doesn't endorse it? WTF. In conclusion, if you like the bar room brawler, Trump won. Unfortunately, Biden came off as more personable.

Chris Wallace did a great job. Trump was not following the agreed upon rules of the debate.
Biden looked old and unsure, and could not answer the questions as asked.

I am voting for Trump. However, this may surprise you, I think Joe Biden did better than expected and he probably came off better. Trump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments. What was disgraceful was I am trying to figure out who President Trump was debating - Chris Wallace or Joe Biden. It is clear that Chris spent a great deal of time on his knees in front of Joe Biden's zipper. Biden was able to interrupt, but the problem is, Biden's dick was too far down Wallace's throat for him to be fair and down the middle.

What I find interesting is, at first Wallace tried to establish himself as objective, and non-partisan, but as the debate progressed, Wallace was debating Trump as much as Biden was debating him, and it turned into a 2 on 1 debacle. In SPITE of that, I feel Trump could have conducted himself in a manner to overcome not only Biden, but that democrat operative with a press pass, Chris Wallace, and that is where Trump failed.

Trump had some great moments, but seriously, in the next debate he needs to be more substantive. I don't think Biden did any better as far as substance, I mean really, he's talking up the green new deal, then he says he doesn't endorse it? WTF. In conclusion, if you like the bar room brawler, Trump won. Unfortunately, Biden came off as more personable.

I mostly agree, however, Donald Trump must be Donald Trump at all times. Trump is an apex predator—an alpha of alpha wolves—and that is exactly what I and millions of other Americans respect most about him. If DT changes his personality artificially at the last moment . . . in the final hours . . . he will pay dearly. Wallace, however, was one hundred percent anti-Trump—stunningly so in fact. The way I see it EVERYONE is against our President or rather everyone who matters. They say no man is an island. I disagree. Donald John Trump is the island of man.

I am a Trump supporter. WHo came out more professional? Wallace. Trump was a bully and Biden wasn't telling the entire truth, just as Trump was guilty of the same. I don't know who is doing the next debate, but I bet that [person is not looking forward to it. The smart way to handle the debate is to cut off the mic after 10 seconds after their 2 minutes.

I agree that Chris Wallace could and should have done better. You however have chosen to believe a false narrative about Biden.

rump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments
Do you think Trump knows the extent of federal forest lands in California?
380-angeles-forest-map-cv2.gif

San Gabriel Mountains National Monument (Angeles National Forest)
380-642-bear-grassy-hollow-mvc-244f.jpg

Were you impressed with Trump's rejection of white supremacy?:auiqs.jpg:

You are wrong on Wallace His performance was solid. The reason Trump and Wallace were interacting was because Trump was trying to take over the debate. Wallace had a duty to push back and keep the debate on track. Wallace did the right thing. Wallace was not acting like a democrat operative. That is so much bullshit.

Both sides agreed to give each side two minutes of UNINTERRUPTED presentation. Trump thrased that agreement from the get go and your blaming Wallace??

Wallace, being a FOX Noise employee, went into the debate with the order to avoid making the impeached president trump look foolish.

Wallace did his best, but he could stop the impeached president trump from making a fool of himself.

Chris Wallace did a great job. Trump was not following the agreed upon rules of the debate.

Biden did well enough and came across as a adult. Trump was a obnoxious child throwing a tantrum. Nothing changed.

Well, the Slow Joe carried a fake laugh during serious moments all night. That alone shows mental instabilities. Trump was sharp and tough. That is what this country needs right now during a tough time. Not fake laughing calling people "clown". Which was the weakest insult of the night.

I mostly agree, however, Donald Trump must be Donald Trump at all times. Trump is an apex predator—an alpha of alpha wolves—and that is exactly what I and millions of other Americans respect most about him. If DT changes his personality artificially at the last moment . . . in the final hours . . . he will pay dearly. Wallace, however, was one hundred percent anti-Trump—stunningly so in fact. The way I see it EVERYONE is against our President or rather everyone who matters. They say no man is an island. I disagree. Donald John Trump is the island of man.

Anyone who stands up to Trump's bullying and asks tough questions of Trump is anti-Trump. Wallace was a professional newsman. That is why you don't like him.

Forest management in California? Most of it belongs to the feds, did you know that ?

Trump has set the moral, ethical bar too low he really has to go he is bringing the worst out of everyone...god just put Pence in for the next 8 years is better than this shit show trump is putting everyday.

57% of the forest in California are in National Forests. That said, trump is a bully and showed how truly dumb he is and the one with dementia.

Biden did well enough and came across as a adult. Trump was a obnoxious child throwing a tantrum. Nothing changed.
Unfortunately, I agree. The only thing Trump has going for him is his accomplishments vs. Biden's accomplishments.

Forum List

Back